Other Coffee Makers:

Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG1-WM-001 Coffee Maker

Pros

Cons

• Brew Performance:

Great inexpensive K-cup coffee maker!

Comments about Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG1-WM-001 Coffee Maker:

We have really enjoyed this Mr. Coffee K-cup brewer in the 1+ year that we have owned it. We each make around one cup per day, as well as the occasional tea or hot chocolate and whatever we make it only takes a few minutes to heat the water and run it through the system. It is also easy to clean if you want to switch from coffee to another type of drink -- just run water through once without a K-cup in and it cleans itself! Highly recommend.

Great alternative

from Lakewood, OH

Comments about Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG1-WM-001 Coffee Maker:

If you are interested in a k-cup machine this is a great alternative to the keurig. The k-cups all work great in this machine. You can choose from any of the coffee's they sell or get the extra pod item to make your own from ground coffee. Enjoy all the different flavors and fast coffee.

Brew Performance
Brews fast and nice hot tempature. It takes just minutes for a good cup of coffee.

Just put the kcup in and water...press a button and it is done. There isn't anything difficult to get it to work. My 8 year old can do it for me when he feels like helping out.

It looks just like the kerig I have had several people over that didn't realize it was in fact a mr. coffee maker.

Decent machine

Comments about Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG1-WM-001 Coffee Maker:

I was very pleased with this coffee maker for the amount of money I spent. It costs less than half of what I was expecting to spend on a single cup brewer and it worked just as efficiently. It does not have any fancy settings, so if that is what you are looking for this machine is not for you. It suited my needs well though, as I just wanted it to make a single cup of coffee in the morning. After about 18 months the machine began having some issues and did not always brew properly. I'm not sure what the issue was, but we just replaced the whole machine instead of getting it fixed.

• Brew Performance:

The only coffee maker I need

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG1-WM-001 Coffee Maker:

I love this coffee maker because the coffee brews quickly and it is relatively clean. When I open the k-cup door, the coffee drips onto the tray. I love the removable tray, because most of my cups are tall. If it weren't for the removable tray, I would have returned it right away.