3.5
TFTX85
Mr. Coffee 8-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker

Mr. Coffee 8-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker

3.5

Mr Coffee, when you want coffee and you want it now!

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Mr. Coffee 8-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

Ahhhhh, coffee! How do you take your coffee? I want it now, I want it fast and I want it H O T! (and I want it all the time).

This coffeemaker has worked out wonderfully for my and my family. My favorite feature is the thermal carafe, it keeps the coffee hot and fresh and convenient, not too mention how stylish the carafe looks, love the stainless steel.

The delay brew feature is nice too, allowing you to wake up to a fresh pot of coffee in the morning, without having to stumble around making it, just set it up the night before, program it to brew for when you wake up and you are good to go.

My husband likes the pause and brew feature, so that when you just cannot wiat for the coffee to finish brewing, you can pause long enough to pour yourself a steaming hot mug and then let it go back to finishing.

There really is nothing like a fresh pot of coffee throughout your day, and the aroma of fresh brewed coffee in the morning is wonderful!

brew quickly but doesn't keep the coffee warm

from Warsaw, IN

Pros

Cons

Comments about Mr. Coffee 8-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

I just got this coffee pot for Christmas and I think it is only OK.  I like that it brews very quickly.  I only brew a cup or two at a time and this coffeepot can acheive that in under 60 seconds.  I also like that it have a delay brew feature that is super easy to use.  However I dont like it does not have a warming plate.  The coffee is not hot, just warm and cools very quickly after brewing.  It says it has a stay warm carrafe, but you have to fill it with hot water and let it sit at least five minutes to warm the pot before you brew the coffee.  Even after doing that the coffee is still not hot and cools very quickly.  Also that feature doesn't work well for setting the delay brew feature to have coffee ready when you wake up in the morning.  I would only recommend this coffeepot to someone who was willing to also warm their coffee in the microwave after brewing and who doesn't want to use a delay brew feature.