Other Coffee Makers:
TF5-NP, TF4-NP
Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee Maker

Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee Maker

• Brew Performance:

A Simple Coffee Maker That Makes Mornings Easier.

I like to brew coffee in many different ways depending on my mood and the time I have.

This Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee maker is my go to when I wake up and my brain won't be online for another hour or so. I can stagger downstairs still muzzy from sleep and put the coffee and water in and just press on and that's it. Ten minutes or so later there's a full pot waiting for me. I like the pause and serve feature because I don't have to do what I did with previous coffee makers that I've owned in the past, which was quickly stick a dish towel to catch the brewing coffee as I poured it so I didn't have to wait. You should be aware though that the on button is extremely sensitive. I found this out because I was taking out my groceries and putting them on the counter around the coffee maker and something must have bumped it because it came on. But other than that it's definitly a good value for the money.

Brew Performance
It takes a little under ten minutes to brew a full pot of coffee

Cleaning the carafe and filter holder is no trouble at all, both fit in the dishwasher easily and don't take up much room either.

This coffee maker is so easy to use right out of the box. It only has the basic functoins so you can make yourself a pot within minutes of unpackaging it.

I like the pause and serve feature because I can avoid making a mess getting a cup of coffee while it's still brewing.
You should be aware that the on button is sensitive and if it's ligltly tapped the coffee maker can come on.

The carafe is made of thick sturdy glass that won't easily chip.

Good Coffee Maker for singles

This is a fairly good coffee maker for its price, but will not fully hold up for long with heavy use.

Brew Performance
This coffee maker works well and makes...Read complete review

Brew Performance
This coffee maker works well and makes very good coffee.

Most of the coffee maker is quite easy to clean as you can lift out the part that holds the coffee grounds and wipe everything down quite easily, the problem is the pot itself. The opening is too small at the top making it quite difficult to get your hand in and wipe out the inside very well if you happen to get some burned on there and really need to rub it good.

Just turn it on and it's good to go.

Design has one major flaw in the shape of the pot itself. As mentioned above it is hard to clean because of this shape, and I'm a woman with small-medium hands. I imagine this little problem would be quite annoying for a man with large hands.

The aforementioned design flaw also contributes to a decrease in durability. The plastic hinge holding the lid of the pot on takes a lot of ware and tare from daily washings (if you use it that much). It didn't take long before one side of the hinge broke and the lid had to be popped back on every time. Not too big a problem as you can brew without a fully working hinge, but still, technically that would be a broken part.

Great for two person household!

from Angiee

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Features

• Everyday
  • Home
  • Office
  • Weekends

Comments about Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

Love the style of this coffee pot and size! Its great for My husband and I because its just us and it makes enough coffee to where we do not have left over to throw away and waste which wasted coffee is a sad thing lol

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Small compact and quick

from Rex, GA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use

• Everyday
    • Home

Comments about Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

I was looking for a small coffee maker that did not cost too much. I researched the keurig but was a little pricey for my needs and I did not have the space for it. This little coffee maker does the job. It is very simple to use with the brands of coffee I like.

Mr. Coffee 4 cup coffee maker, a great deal....

from Brookville, OH

Comments about Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

When my husband went off to college his parent's bought him this coffee pot to brew coffee and or tea. This coffee machine has lasted over 6 years and still going strong.We don't use this coffee pot very often, but when we have it's worked great. I really like the side panel in which you can see how much water you need to make the number of cups of coffee in which you would like to brew. We haven't had any issues with cleaning this machine like we have had with our other machine.
    I personally don't enjoy the taste of coffee, but my husband does on occasion. He tells me it brews the coffee well for a home brewing machine, he would know he works at Starbucks. For someone who didn't know the first thing about making coffee before I was married, it's a very easy machine to learn how to use. I figured out how to use it on my own without help.

Average

This machine is very easy to clean.

This machine is very easy to use, even for first time coffee makers!

The design of this machine is very simple.

This machine has survived three different moves and hasn't broken!!

it does the job

Comments about Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

This was the first coffee maker I bought upon moving into my own apartment. The best I can say is that it did the job, which is all you really want in a coffee maker. It would have been nice if it was fancier with all the bells and whistles, but then, I was a law student who was broke and up all hours of the day and night.

Brew Performance
    I had to put a lot of coffee in it to get the strength that I enjoy, which I now know was pretty wasteful. But it brewed at a decent pace and I wasn't waiting forever to start drinking it.

The pot it super easy to clean, I would just throw it in the dishwasher. The rest of the thing though, man that started to become a pain! I'm really particular about things being clean and this pot used to drive me crazy trying to get all the nooks and cranies clean!

It's a pretty simple coffee maker, filter, coffee, add water, turn on. Come back, turn off, pour coffee.

It isn't fancy, but it looks nice enough that you could leave it on your counter and not have people, "what is that?!" in disgust.

This thing lasted through three years of heavy use by a law student. If it can last through that, it can hold up in your home.

Great for making coffee

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

This coffee maker is great, it makes my coffee fast. I don't drink coffee that much so this four cup coffee maker is enough for me.

Brew Performance
    This coffee maker makes my coffee fast, it makes four cups. The coffee taste great to me also. I really like this coffee maker, it's very small and it doesn't take up that much space in my kitchen. I really like how it makes only four cups, other coffee makers make twelve cups which is too much for me, this is perfect.

It's not that hard for me to clean, I just remove the coffee bag then wipe the inner part of the coffee maker where the coffee bag is put in then that is it.

It is not that hard for me to use you will be amazed at how easy it is to use. I just have to put in a coffee bag to filter the coffee, then I remove the bag after and that's about it.

This product has a simple design, it has a coffee bag filter on top and a four cup glass cup on the bottom.

The coffee maker is very light and should not be moved when in use, that is because it is hot.
    It is very light which is good and it also makes my coffee fast.

Mr Coffee 4-cup Coffee Maker

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

I love this 4-cup coffee maker. The water reservoir is clearly marked on both sides so there is little chance of over filling with water. I found there was plenty of room to pour the water into the reservoir. The coffee pot is glass and very durable. I have banged, hit, dropped the glass pot and have not had to replace it yet. The markings state 4 cups, but I have found that the amount of brewed coffee will fill two normal size coffee mugs. The pot is well balanced and can be held easily in one hand while using your thumb of same hand to press on the tab to lift the lid. The lid will also stay closed over the top of the pot while pouring. There is a nice storage area in the back side of the coffee pot. The cord is a nice length. The coffee maker is well shaped and takes up little space on the counter. The switch on the front at the bottom can be easily turned on and off with the flip of one finger. The outside of the coffee maker is easy to clean. This is the perfect size coffee maker for one person or for anyone that doesn't drink a lot of coffee or finds they only want a cup or two of coffee when no one else does.

• Brew Performance:

small four cup coffee maker

Comments about Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

Mr. Coffee four cup coffee maker is an easy to use coffee maker that fits well into small kitchens. For an average 1-2 person coffee drinker(s) but not suited for people who drink many cups of coffee in a day. It quickly and efficiently brews all types of coffee. The pot is rather small and hard to wash, but an excellent design.

• Brew Performance:

Great for the price and size.

Comments about Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

I love the size of the pot. The price was great.

Brew Performance
    Granted, I am not a coffee expert, but the taste always seems perfect to me.

I just clean it with a wash of vinegar and water. Then again with just water. Sometimes I throw the pot in the dishwasher to get it extra spotless.

I didn't even need to read the directions. It is that simple.

Very simple and sleek design. Perfect for counter tops.

I use it every day and sometimes twice a day. Never any problems.

Mr. Coffee Has Stood the Test of Time

Comments about Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

I received my little 4 cup Mr. Coffee some time ago when I decided on a whim that I wanted to become a coffee drinker. It has not let me down.

I can recall numerous times through the years seeing my grandmother and various other family members constantly replacing their coffee makers after they just stopped working. However, my own is still working hard every day, long past what most would consider a normal life span for such an inexpensive machine.

When the day comes that I do have to replace my trusty old friend, the Mr. Coffee brand will be at the top of my list. I've never been more please with a product in my life. It costed very little money, performs flawlessly every single time and the smaller size is perfect for my needs. Since it is only the four cup size, it fits nicely within the constraints of my limited counter space without being overly bulky and just in the way. If I had more space, I wouldn't hesitate to look into purchasing a 12 cup size Mr. Coffee. I have no doubts that I would love it just the same.

simple and easy

Comments about Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee Maker:

This coffee maker isn't programmable, you just fill it up with water and flip the switch to start it. Isn't anything fancy but it makes coffee and that is all that matters. Takes standard cheap coffee filters. You use the pot to measure the water and fill the back with water. Put coffee in the filter and flip the switch. In a few minutes you have hot coffee. You could also use it with out putting the coffee grinds in to make hot water for tea or hot chocolate.