Other Coffee Makers:
Drip Coffee Makers
Mr. Coffee
VB13-NP
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Switch Coffee Maker

I would by this product again.

I use my coffee pot every morning. It brews fairly fast for being a simple and basic coffee pot. I love the simplicity of it as it only has one on and off switch. I love the sleek black finish on it which makes it nice knowing that it will match my kitchen decor no matter what I change it too. The only downside is I wish it had a safety feature that would automatically shut the heating element off after a certain period of time. Im very busy and sometimes forget to flick the switch off which then results in burnt coffee, and a possible fire hazard when I get home in the evenings.

Longview, Wa

true

I would buy this coffee maker

This coffee machine has been very easy to use. I have had the coffee maker for about 3 years now and it has been great. Now, the brew time has gotten pretty lengthy and I think it may be time for a new one. For the price, I feel like it has lasted a pretty good amount of time.

Missouri

Great Coffee Maker

This maker never gave me any trouble. It is easy to clean as well and the pot is decently big.

New York, New York

true

You can buy this good product

Based on the specifications mentioned, it is preferable to purchase and purchase this machine because it is practical, easy to use and saves you time especially when you are in the office. You can also use it at home if you need it. You can find this product in most shops.

libya

I would buy again

We have two very dedicated daily coffee drinkers in our home. We have had this coffee pot for much much longer than anticipated. We needed a new coffee pot and we needed one fast. Although this coffee pot doesn't have a ton of bells and whistles it gets the job done. Brews quickly, doesnt burn, stays hot and easy to clean

Illinois

It's ok, not sure I'd purchase again

I received mine as a gift. Glad I didn't buy it. It leaks water, even if I only make enough for a couple cups.

Sylva NC

false

not for every day use

this is a good coffee pot but it not for the every day drinker its for a casual drinker or social drinker

Belfry, KY

Simple and effective

I recently bought the Mr. Coffee 12 cup coffee maker for my office. I needed something that was reliable and did the job without costing too much money. I am honestly pretty impressed with this particular coffee maker. I really loved the price first of all! You don't often see kitchen appliances for this cheap. It does a great job of keeping the coffee hot. That way I can make the coffee around 8 am and then someone can still enjoy it around 9 or I could have my second cup. Coffee is a huge part of my morning so its important that I have a good cup of coffee. This coffee maker is great because it keeps the grounds out of the pot. If you are looking for an affordable and reliable coffee maker I would definitely recommend this particular one.

USA

love my mr. coffee

It's a very good coffee pot. Sometimes it doesn't always keep it hot enough, but it's very rare. I fix at night an when I get up just push button an I have coffee in just a few minutes.

null

true

Could not be easier to use or more affordable

I bought this product on sale at target in march of 2014. I use it at least 3-4 times a week and it works like a charm each time. I have no complaints and I have high hopes that this product will last me a long time. Brew Performance Brew time is quick; I always make 4 cups and it never takes longer than five minutes to brew. I've brewed the entire pot a couple of occasions; max time to brew is about 10 minutes. The coffee comes out perfect every time. Ease of Cleaning It's super easy to clean; The basket is removal so I literally take the basket out, dump the coffee grounds, rinse the basket, dump the coffee, rinse the pot, and I'm set for the next day. The pot hasn't stained yet. Ease of Use There's literally one button on the pot and it could not be more obvious where the water and where the coffee grounds should be placed. Design The product is very ergonomic; the spout is movable so getting the basket out of the machine is easy. Durability I've had this machine for almost a year now. No problems yet!

Undisclosed