Other Coffee Makers:
Mr. Coffee
JWX23
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black

Summary

Its good looks are only surpassed by its great performance. This stainless-steel coffee maker’s Delay Brew feature lets you make delicious coffee anytime.

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black

Pros

Cons

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black JWX23

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black:

I was really disappointed in this Mr. Coffeemaker, the one reason I had purchased it was because it was programmable. My husband needed it so his coffee would be ready when he left for work each morning. We had not even had it for a year and one morning when he got up for work and the coffeemaker had quit working. The light would come on but that was all, it would not make the coffee. Needless to say I had a very disappointed husband that morning. I contacted the company and all they told me was to send them a receipt that I did not have. I thought since this coffeemaker was still on the market and I had not owned it for a year they would have at least sent me a replacement. I would never purchase another Mr. Coffee after the experience I had with them.

I did not have much of a problem with cleaning this product.

This coffeemaker takes some learning to set the timer and time on it, but once you learn it is pretty simple.

I never did like the design of it from the day I had purchased it. The only reason I decided on it was the price and that it was programmable.

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black JWX23 did not even last a year before it stopped working. I thought that when you purchased a coffeemaker that it would last a lot longer than it did.

• Brew Performance:

This is an amazing product!

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black:

I make a cup of coffee with this machine every morning before my morning classes. Having the ability to set a delay on the machine proves very useful when I am getting ready in the morning.

Brew Performance
the brew quality is perfect. you have the ability to set it to regular or strong.

• Brew Performance:

The Coffee Pot that never quits!

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black:

For a long time I was unable to drink coffee, and gave away my coffee and pot and accessories. Finally I was able to go back to drinking coffee and bought this pot on the off chance it'd be good enough to last. Now after adding a second coffee drinker to the household, this coffee pot takes a regular beating in the brewing and reheating department. Sometimes making up to 2-3 pots of coffee a day, but at the lease every morning we wake up to a nice fresh pot of coffee. I love the auto programming, I love how easy it is to set and even better how easy it is to clean and upkeep!