Other Coffee Makers:

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker

Pros

Cons

• Brew Performance:

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Coffee Maker.. ITs Awsome!!

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Coffee Maker

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Coffee Maker

This product lives up to its discription.The coffee comes out hot and stays hotfor two hours.  My husband loves this product..  I love how it shuts off after two hours on its own.  dont have to worry about leaving the house and forgetting to turn it off because it shuts off on its own.  You can also choose strong or regular on how your coffee is brewed.  My husband likes it a little stronger so we use the strong mode.  This product also has an automatic cleaning system on it.  all you have to do is click cleaning and it does all the work for you.  no more messy vinagar cleaning.  This product is so easy to use nothing hard about it.  I set the timer before i go to bed so when i wake up the coffee is ready us first thing when we wake up..  Its not real big and bulky either it fits perfect on the counter and its stylish its black with a touch of stainless steel on the front of it.  I would recommend this Mr. Coffee product to anyone and if i ever need another one it will be a mr. coffee  Thank you Mr. Coffee

Terrible Leaking Coffee Maker

This Coffee Maker Began Leaking Just a Short Period After purchasing...The Water Poured Out Faster From The Bottom Trough Elect.Parts than I Could Pour In... Lucky I Was Not Injured !!!....I Will Advise Anyone Buying This Coffee Maker To Be Extremely Careful in It's Use...Electricity And Water Are Deadly Combinations....

This Coffee Maker Saved My Life!

from Fort Worth, Texas

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

• Everyday
  • Home
  • Office
  • Weekends

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I purchased this coffee maker in a hurry because my previous one stopped working. The price of the choice maker was a little more than I wanted to spend but the look and features of the coffee maker sold me. I make code for my family and I daily with this coffee maker, sometimes a couple times a day. I love that I can program the timer to go off in the morning automatically. I love that my coffee is already made when I'm ready for my morning cup or two. I like that it's not too bulky so it fits great on my counter with my other appliances still leaving me free counter space. I've enjoyed this coffee maker for a few months now and I only have one complaint. The cleaning of the coffee maker is a struggle. It's difficult to clean the inside of the coffee maker without making a big mess. The pot is pretty easy to clean. That's another thing I love about this coffee maker, the pot. The pot itself is strong, durable, and makes 12 cups of wonderful coffee. The pot stays hot so the coffee stays hot and the make and shape of the pot is genius. I would so buy this coffee pot all over again if I had to and if not this coffee maker it will still be a Mr. Coffee. The Mr. Coffee brand has proven to be one of the best and I'm overall satisfied with this coffee maker and would certainly recommend it to friends and family.

I love this coffee pot.

from Kansas

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I have always been a huge fan of Mr. Coffee brand products. They are always low priced while performing well and being durable. The Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker is no different. It was low priced and works great. I have had it for around 3-4 years and it still works fine. It is very simple to use and you can wake up to fresh brewed coffee every morning. I really like that you do not have to use filters with this coffee pot. That takes another step out of the coffee making process. This could not be easier to use!

Brew Performance
This coffee maker makes great coffee. You can chose your favorite coffee and then you simply select the amount you want made. It comes out great every time.

Very easy to clean, especially since you do not have to use filters. No more ripped and/or dripping filters!

The settings on this device are very easy to use. You can easily set the time you want the coffee ready with a few clicks. Even my dad, who is in his 70's and knows nothing about technology can use it.

I like the simple design this has.

I have had this for 3-4 years and have never had any problems. If it is like the other Mr. Coffee products I have bought, I will probably get at least another 3 years out of it.

• Brew Performance:

Great coffee maker, great for when I'm entertaining

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

The Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker FTX45 has a ton of great features. While I like my single brew for just me, I do a lot of entertaining so I needed a full pot coffee pot. I like this one for several reasons. First it is programmable which means I can set it for a few minutes after my guests arrive and have fresh coffee for them. Second it has a built in water filter so I don’t have to worry about using already filtered water. Plus it has the convenience of a reusable coffee filter. I think you are supposed to wash it by hand but I just pop it in the dishwasher on the top rack and it is clean for next time. I also wash the pot in the dishwasher. I like that this also has a timer so I know when the coffee was brewed because I don’t like to let it sit for two long. The pot is a 12 cup pot so I have plenty for my guests. It has a lot of features without it costing too much. It was reasonably priced and it has lasted me quite a while.

• Brew Performance:

An inexpensive way to make fresh coffee

from north augusta sc

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I love this coffee maker! You can make twelve cups of fresh coffee. I'm a huge coffee drinker, and I love to have a few cups every morning. I love that I can program the machine the night before. All I have to do in the morning is press a button, and in a few minutes I have fresh coffee! I like that you can use ground coffee or coffee beans. Most times, I just use ground coffee, but I like the option that I can splurge on coffee beans. Its also nice that I don't have to use coffee filters, and I can just clean the chamber where the coffee goes. This saves the planet as well by not throwing away filters every day! This machine is also a lot less expensive than the single brew machines that use cups. This machine is very durable too! I have dropped the coffee pot a few times, because I am clumsy and it did not break! I tend to spill water when I pour it into the machine, and this is not a design flaw, just my clumsiness. This is a great alternative then the daily trip to the coffee shop!

A little messy to clean

• Brew Performance:

Great for everyday use and large gatherings

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I love Mr. Coffee makers. They have been a staple in my home forever. This one is great. I do not use it on a daily basis, more for weekends and family/friends gatherings. I only make one cup each morning, so use another one. This has no problems and is easy to use. Mr. Coffee brewers make an awesome cup of coffee and no one ever complains. Simple to use, simple to clean. The are very efficient. I always buy Mr. Coffee programmable coffee makers and they are always priced to be affordable.

Brew Performance
Makes a great pot of coffee every time!

Very simple and quick to clean.

Anyone can use this coffee maker. I am not a great coffee maker, but this is simple and fool proof. The programmable feature is easy to use and is quite handy when you have lots of other things to accomplish, but still need coffee made.

Made so that it is easy to use for everyone.

Mr. Coffee always makes great brewers that last forever. I've never had to throw one away because it stopped working. Usually just upgrade to new models every so many years because I'm tired of looking at the same one for years. They are indestructible!

Nice coffee maker

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

You can save money on filters, save time in the morning by setting up your coffee at night, and you have a small clock in your kitchen. It makes great coffee, unless you want espresso. It is a standard 12 cup coffee maker. It works well and lasts a long time. It is easy to clean and is dishwasher safe.

Brew Performance
It makes really good coffee, you can add a little or add a lot of coffee to the filter and it will not run over like the paper filters will. So no more coffee grounds in your coffee in the morning. It is a standard 12 cup drip coffee maker so you can put in any type of ground coffee in it even flavored if that is what you prefer. Set it to brew at a certain time in the morning so your coffee will be ready for you when you get up. Wake up to the scent of fresh brewed coffee every morning.

The carafe and filter are dishwasher safe or you can easily wash them by hand. The machine you can easily rinse through with vinegar water once a month just to keep it from getting too dirty. I liked keeping mine clean and it seemed to help make the coffee taste better as if the machine was brand new. And my machine lasted a long time with no problems.

The machine was simple to use. The clock was easy to set. It was very easy to set the machine to make coffee for the next day. For older people the display could be a little larger. Those little dots can be a little difficult to see for some. But just flip through the basic instructions when you buy the machine. It will give you step by step guides on how to do these things. It is real easy once you have the basic understanding on how to use it.

I like the design okay. I am not a real big fan of how the carafe fits into the pot. I like being able to put it back at several different angles not just one but I got use to that. Personally I would redesign it. But for a lower cost machine it is not bad. It does the job it is suppose to do and does it rather well and lasts a long while.

I abuse coffee pots. But I do try and take care of them by keeping them clean and well maintained. But they run every day for several hours a day. Sometimes making several pots a day. This machine has lasted several years and still performs like new. There is a little wear on the heating element but it still heats as it is suppose to. Nothing has gone wrong with it since I got it.

Mr. Coffee 12 cup is a great cheap option

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

The Mr. Coffee twelve up coffee maker was a great cheaper option for my family. We had no reason to spend a bunch of money on a fancy coffee pot with all the bells in whistles. Since I'm the only one in my family who drinks coffee I wanted a product that good be set up the evening before and have my coffee ready in the morning when I wake up.

Brew Performance
The Mr. Coffee has a few different options for the strength that you would like your coffee to be. I use the standard setting and it taste just like any other coffee I've had.

I've had no issues with cleaning the Mr. Coffee coffee maker. When taken apart it is very easy to clean and put back together.

It is very simple to prepare the evening before. I like to have my coffee ready in the morning when I wake up. It's easy to program and easy to prepare.

Very sleak and modern. I believe that I saw different options in colors but I may be wrong.

I've had mine for only a few months and typically have to replace coffee makers once a year. I believe it has to do with our water. I've had no issues with this current coffee maker.

Simplicity at it's best

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

This is a great machine! It makes lots of coffee in a brew and it comes out great. I would recommend this. It has a lovely design and is built to last! It comes in an array of colors, mine was red. I was able to take out the basket and the carafe when needed to clean it. I just simply popped it into the dishwasher. Since it's programmable, I was able to set it the night before and have fresh coffee in the morning. I especially like the led lighting for the display.

Brew Performance
I never had a problem brewing a great cup of coffee!

Simple! Pop it in the dishwasher! (or that's how I handled it) not the whole unit of coarse, but the basket and carafe

Simple

Very attractive and simple. If you want a basic coffee maker that has the benefit of being programmable, this is your machine!

Very nice. I'm sure if you dropped the carafe, it would shatter. But I never had an issue with this. I liked that it was still made of glass, I think it looks nice and I can more easily gauge how much coffee I have left.

Makes good coffee

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

If you are looking for a fancy coffee maker that does more than just coffee, or one that uses those pods, this is not the coffee maker for you. My husband and I received this coffee maker for our wedding, and have had it for years. We love it. First, we love the look of it. We've had many different appliances over the years due to apartment living and this has gone with all of them being both black and stainless steel. Second, we love the simplicity. All we wanted was something to make coffee and maybe one that had a timer. This makes great coffee. It has two settings for regular and strong coffee. It has multiple heat settings, and takes only a few minutes to make the coffee. It is very easy to clean, the carafe does well in the dish washer, and it has lasted for several years with not an issue or problem. I would definitely recommend this coffee maker to anyone wanting a simple, but good pot of coffee.

Brew Performance
Makes the coffee quickly and at just the right strength.

Very easy to clean. I just put my carafe in the dish washer.

It's so simple to use.

Matches other appliances and has a sleek design.

Has lasted years and still works like new.

• Brew Performance:

perfect with timer that makes u coffee every morning on time.

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

There are alot of these gadgets on the market, but I love that this one is made of glass and not plastic. This is perfect for daily use for a me and my roommate. I even have one of this in office where me and my colleague use it everyday to brew coffee. Here's what I love about Mr Coffee: it's not expensive, it makes GREAT coffee every time, it can be timed so that you have a fresh coffee every morning when you wake up. As long as you have the right flavor of coffee, you are almost guaranteed a well-brewed coffee without grounds. I'm also pretty pleased that it very easy to clean. The heating plate stops automatically which also prevent the coffee from burning so even if you forget to switch off the coffee maker it automatically switch off which is a really good feature I like about this coffee maker.

The only complain that I have about this coffee maker is that the water are not completely removed to the reservoir so every time you go to make new coffee you can find little water in the lid.