Other Coffee Makers:
Drip Coffee Makers
Mr. Coffee
FTX43

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker

Pros

• Durable (5)
  • Brews quickly (4)
  • Easy to clean (4)
  • Easy to use (4)

• Everyday (5)
  • Home (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (3)

Works great

I've used this coffee pot for a few years now, and I really like it. It's programmable so I dont have to fiddle with putting together my coffee in the mornings if I dont want to. I also really like how you can customize your settings as far as the strength of the coffee and the burner temperature, my husband doesnt usually like his coffee as hot as I do so we can adjust the temperature accordingly. It has held up well over the years, with no major problems. Recently it has begun leaking some steam when making the coffee, starting to show it's age I think. Some of the small things about it that I also like that I would miss if I were to replace it are the beeps telling me the coffee is done and when its about to turn the burner off. I also like the looks of the machine, it matches the rest of my appliances and looks nice on my counter.

Pause ---

i have owned this coffee maker for 2 years, i had bought it for work so we all can enjoy a cup of coffee when needed. This coffee maker has worked very well. The only issue i had with this machine was that one day i went to make coffee for lunch, i put the filter and water in but forgot the coffee grounds, i turned the machine on and went back to work, when i realized i forgot the coffee i went and hit the pause button and took the pitcher with the water that already had come through out, the pause button seemed not to do anything, the water just kept dripping. I had a big mess going on that day. Other than that the machine works very well, coffee is made for the crew within 5-6 minutes, it has a good taste the coffee almost always comes out the same strength. I really like this machine it lasted for a long time and monthly cleaning ensures that it always brews coffee in 5-6 minutes. Its easy to use and even a beginner would not have issues working this brewer

well worth the money

from Ohio

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Multiple Settings

• Weekends

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

we use the coffee pot everyday at least for 2 pots and we love the strong brew option they have for the strength. it makes it a tad bit stronger and taste really good. keeps the coffee at a great hot temp. would recommend to family, friends and anyone whom would ask.

Good

from Uae

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Durable
    • Easy To Clean

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot

Good

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

easy programmable coffee maker

from Sacramento, Ca

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Use

• Office
      • Weekends

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I've used Coffee Maker brand to brew my coffee for years. I love the easy programmable feature. It's great to wake up in the morning with the smell of coffee brewing. It's easy to use with paper filters or a fine mesh filter which does not require a filter. Always great taste and it keep my coffee nice and hot. It also has a safety feature of automatic turn off. Can't go wrong it this easy to use, not to fancy, solid programmable coffee maker.

Best Coffee Maker

from Trivandrum, India

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Large Pot
      • Multiple Settings
      • Stylish

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I love this coffee maker very much. It comes in a good range of colors. But i like the black and silver color scheme. This Coffee maker works better and has lasted longer. I would recommend this for everyday coffee drinkers.

Great for daily use

from Apo, AE

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

A friend got this for my husband to use while he stayed with him while traveling. He loves this!! He uses it every day in the morning now that he is home.

Excellent way to make coffee in the morning!

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

This product is easy to use, durable, reliable, and dependable. You can set it the night before and coffee will be ready for you when you wake up. Even if you forget to set it the night before it won't put you behind schedule because it brews very quickly.

Brew Performance
        There are options to brew regular or bold coffee...which is great for those mornings that you need that extra boost. It always brews smooth coffee. It comes with a filter that helps ensure that the water going in is clean.

All parts are easily accessible to clean.

No complicated directions to read. Everything is self-explanatory. It is easy to use. Easy to set it and forget about it.

This product comes in many different sleek and colorful designs. You can pick what would look the best your kitchen.

I've accidently dropped the carafe and it didn't break. This coffee maker has never malfunctioned. It's been bumped many times on my crowded counter and there are no dents or chips in paint.

Mr. Coffee coffee maker

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

The Mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker is extraordinary!

Brew Performance
        The brew performance is excellent. Mr. Coffee has a brew strength feature that can make your coffee stronger if you'd like. I love waking up to brewing or already brewed coffee every morning. Being able to program when the coffee maker turns on is fabulous.

Mr. Coffee tells you when it is time to clean the machine. A light alerts you to the need to perform the cleaning cycle. You put in your water/vinegar mixture and push the clean button, and the machine does the rest. I make a pot of coffee every day of the week, and have to clean my machine about every 6 weeks. Being alerted to having to run the cleaning cycle makes it less of a hassle to have to remember when the last time I cleaned the coffee maker.

I have no problems using the coffee maker. You open the lid, place the paper filter in the permanent filter, add your coffee grounds and water, and either press the brew button or the delay button if you choose that option. It is a time saver for me, as I can prepare the morning coffee every night before I go to bed. It is wonderful to wake up to the smell of coffee every morning!

The design of the Mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker is sleek and up-to-date. It will fit the decor of any kitchen.

I have had my coffee maker for almost 3 years. I make at least once pot of coffee every day. I've not had any problem or issue with the coffee maker. I believe that one of the reasons this coffee maker has lasted as long as it has is because of the cleaning feature. The machine automatically tells you when it needs to be cleaned.

• Brew Performance:

Not the best I have ever had but pretty good.

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I previously had a keurig single serve coffee maker that broke recently and I didn't have the money to buy a new one so I bought this as a cheaper alternative for now and it is hard to get reacquainted with a coffee pot like this after being used to pre made single serve mochas.
        Although if that wasn't the case I am sure that I would enjoy this coffee pot a lot more it really has some great features. For instance, it is programmable, but not just pick a time and set it to go off when you want. You can actually program it to go off on a weekly bases everyday at different times, like Monday through Friday at six am, and Saturday through Sunday at eight am. It is pretty cool, my last coffee maker couldn't do that. This coffee maker also makes my cheap, kind of gross tasting coffee, taste pretty good, and it brews it great everytime. Also, this coffee maker is very easy to clean and it is very energy efficient, it has a sleep setting where it uses very little energy until the time it is set for to go off or the time you turn it on.

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

I've been using Mr. Coffee makes since the seventies. It's basically the same machine with newer technology. The basic drip brewing system is essentially the same. A filter in the basket. This is a very reliable machine as are all of the previous models of Mr. Coffee I've owned. There is very little that can go wrong. This is a dependable machine.

Brew Performance
        It brews exactly as I expect it to and I have no complaints with the performance of this machine.

It's not the easiest to clean and it does take a little effort. I also run water and a tablespoon of white vinegar through it every few weeks to clean out the buildup of gunk accumulated over time.

Well it's pretty easy to use if you read the instructions which I never do unless I have to. It's programmable but I just use the brew switch for myself.

The design is good but the one flaw with many of these machines is where the water is poured in. It seems a bit small to me and I have spilled water now and then.

These machines last a very long time. I've had this one for over a year and make multiple pots of coffee every day. It's working great.

• Brew Performance:

Great for a while, but don't expect it to last

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:

This really is a great coffee maker when you buy it. It brews hot, fresh tasting coffee for a few months. It is super easy to use, and holds the coffee well for a decent amount of time. And yes, it was well taken care of and cleaned often, but even so, it seems to have given out in a few months. My problem is that the coffee just doesn't brew hot anymore, and the coffee no longer holds- it's started tasting old very quickly. About a week ago, it started getting to be about lukewarm. It still tastes good, and I can't complain about anything else, but coffee just isn't coffee if it's not hot enough.

Brew Performance
        Brews great coffee! Tastes great! Is nice and hot at first.

Probably not the easiest machine to clean. Has some nooks and crannies that are hard to get into when you want to do a deep clean.

Very simple- coffee is ready in a few minutes.

Designed simply, seems to fit into any kitchen.

Like I said, my coffee is no longer hot, and I really haven't had this too long.