Other Coffee Makers:
Mr. Coffee
JWX27 NPA
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Progammable Coffeemaker

Summary

Its good looks are only surpassed by its great performance. This stainless-steel coffee maker’s Delay Brew feature lets you make delicious coffee anytime.

Cheap coffee maker

My whole family is huge time coffee drinkers, so we use this all day everyday! It is a really great coffee pot! It brews coffee very fast, it stays hot long, and the coffee maker itself is very very affordable. The first one we purchased, we didn't even have it a year, and it stopped working though! No explainable reason. We purchased the same exact one a couple of months ago, and have not had any problems with it so far. Hopefully this one will last longer than the one before. Other than that, it's is an wonderful coffee pot!

VA

true

I would reccommend this to anyone.

I use my Mr. Coffee coffee maker daily to brew coffee and tea. I find this coffee machine to be great!! Very durable and will last a long time.

Evansville,In

I will buy this Coffee Maker again

My husband and I go through a coffee pot every 6 months regardless of price. This one has lasted 8 months and counting. The brew is a bit slow, but if we remember to set up the night before it doesn't matter. Will definitely buy again.

Wellston, OK

true

We love Mr. Coffee machines!

We have the red colored one of this coffee maker and its the beat coffee maker we have had so far! The programmable feature to have it start brewing at a certian time is very convenient and helps when in a rush in the mornings for work. It also brews fast and with its loud beeping when finished brewing and turning off, its easy to know when its done from another room. Would recommend!

Grand Prairie, TX

true

A very reliable coffee maker

I have been using Mr. coffee for many years. I purchased this model a second time because I inadvertently packed my first coffeemaker for moving before cleaning. I never had a problem with either one. I only purchased the second because I didn't feel like cleaning the first one after being packed. Consistently brews great coffee every time and requires very little maintenance and cleaning.

Georgia

One of the best.

I love coffee and thank god is not a rehab center for coffee drinker like me.I love this coffe maker and honestly,is the best coffee maker I ever own.I set it every evening in automatic setting to make the coffee at 6am,and I love to wake up with the rich smell of fresh coffee.I love the feauture to make the coffee strong in my Mr.Coffee cafetera.Keep the good work.

Poinciana,Fl

Great buy

Me and my husband are casual coffee drinkers we bought this coffee pot and absolutely love it we can program the time so it brews and is ready when we get up

Mommyof2

Love It

My husband and I are not coffee drinkers, but we have family that is. We recently had family over and we had no coffee to offer them. We decided to go out and purchase a coffee pot. We purchased this one after reading some reviews and browsing several other ones. I was looking for something that is easy to clean and operate. Now I have a great coffee pot that I have use to have coffee made when family comes over. Aside from using this pot for coffee...we are using it for hot chocolate. I love having hot water available when I am ready for a cup of hot chocolate. We also use it to have hot water for oatmeal for breakfast. As you can see, this coffee pot has many uses and I am finding myself using it on a daily basis. I love that the pot beeps when it is ready. It has an auto shut-off...comes in really handy when I forget to turn things off. This is a machine that was well worth the money that I spent on it and I would recommend it to all.

Green Cove Springs, FL

true

Best coffee maker I've ever owned

This is my first good quality coffee maker I have ever owned. I always went for the cheap coffee makers, and I can now tell how wrong I was to do that. This one has a hot plate, is programmable, and is really easy to use. I love that it comes with a filter for better flavor (although I don't notice much of a difference). Brew Performance I like that I can choose a strong or a regular strength brew. Typically, I like strong coffee and the strong setting makes it just to my liking. I used to get grounds in my coffee, but not with this one. It is great. Ease of Cleaning I have't had to deep clean it yet, but I have had no issues cleaning it out. Ease of Use This is a very easy to use coffee maker. I was afraid with all the buttons and options I wouldn't like it, but it only took a few minutes to become familiar with it. Design I like how sleek and clean this looks. I can tell by the design this is a higher quality coffee maker than I have ever used before. Durability This coffee maker is well-made and is durable. The plastic isn't cheap, nor is it flimsy.

USA

love this

Love this coffee maker, have never had any problems and have had for almost 2 years. I love being able to set it and forget, I set it to have coffee ready at 5:30 a.m. and the smell of perking coffee gets me out of bed because I just have to have a fresh cup right away. When it dies will get another.

Downing, WI