3.7
Other Coffee Makers:
Mr. Coffee
JWX27 NPA
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Progammable Coffeemaker

Summary

Its good looks are only surpassed by its great performance. This stainless-steel coffee maker’s Delay Brew feature lets you make delicious coffee anytime.

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Progammable Coffeemaker

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Brew Performance:

Love waking up to fresh brewed coffee!

from Rochester, NH

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Progammable Coffeemaker:

I love that I can prepare my coffee the night before, and set it to be brewed by the time I walk in the kitchen! I had a one cup system before, but prefer the price of this one overall. Those little cups were expensive, and I didn't get the flavor I wanted from the reusable cups.

Brew Performance
I love that I can make it stronger according to MY preference. I can set it to brew stronger AND add more grounds if I want. The single use systems did not give me the flavor I wanted. They smelled good, but the flavor was weak. With Mr Coffee I can choose how strong my coffee is from day to day.

Easy to clean as any coffee maker. The water reservoir is big, so I can get my hand in to clean if I need to.

Didn't even need to read the manual to figure out how to set it. Very easy, add grounds, add water, press a button.

It looks nice and modern, doesn't take up too much space.

I have only had it 3 months, but it is holding up great, no issues with pieces cracking or falling off.

• Brew Performance:

It's definitely not something you'd want to give as a gift

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Progammable Coffeemaker:

I wanted something simple, modern looking, and a little on the cheaper side. With the mr coffee programmable 12 cup coffee maker I mostly got the cheap part of it. I wasn't expecting it to be a fancy ten button coffee machine. But after a few uses I started having problems with it. It is supposed to be a programmable coffee machine, but I woke up one morning and went to pour my coffee and it wasn't there, so I had to sit there at five in the morning waiting for eight cups of coffee to brew. Not to mention it was not as fast making coffee as time went on. The next problem I ran into was it not brewing the coffee right, the water would run through and hardly hit the coffee. When I opened it up half the coffee was brewed and the other half was dry. With all the problems, cleaning it was just another hassle. To be honest, I'm not a morning person so the last time it did not turn on in the morning and I had to sit there half asleep with my kids awake, I had it and got rid of it. I am much happier now without it.

A dependable 12 cup coffee maker

Comments about Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Progammable Coffeemaker:

Have had it about 2 weeks an feel strong in giving it a 10 rating. Actually a 10+

Brew Performance
The coffee brews a 12 cup pot in less than 10 minutes. Speed is an important factor when getting up an getting ready for work. You need dependability. Love smelling the coffee brewing in which you smell coffee an not smell something that smells like it is burning while it is brewing. So far in brews perfectly.

Have not cleaned it other than the initial first cleaning when you was the carafe an the thing you put the coffee in. Put wiping down the coffee maker is so simple. Then finish makes it easy to clean coffee drips off of it.

So easy to use, just put the water in an the coffee in the filter basket, turn the water nozle tospray over the coffee. close the lid an turn it on. So easy so simple. Love it

The coffee maker design is sleek an elegant looking. Not something you would be ashamed of having sitting on you counter. Just awesome to look at.

With 2 men handling the carafe, it seems to be extremely durable. My son has large hands and he can grip the carafe just fine.