4.1
FTTX85
Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker

Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker

4.1

Pros

• Easy to clean (3)
  • Easy to use (3)

• Everyday (3)
    • Brew Performance:

It is great, I love it, don't want any other kind.

This coffee pot is the greatest to me.  Since I intensely dislike the "burned" or over cooked taste and the too strong that occurs from sitting on a warmer it  has been a great find for me.  I special ordered the first one I had in 1998.   It malfunctioned and they sent me a new one promptly.  When they changed the style a little about 15 months ago, I wanted a new one with the digital clock.  I put the other one at the office where I don't need a timer and have my digital here at home.  I love the filters for the water, the brew strength control and the fact that the coffee stays hot without sitting on a burner, so it always tastes fresh made.

Dont waste your money!

I think the quility and price of the Mr Coffee coffee makers has went down hill over the last several years. The cost and length of time that a coffee maker last--even though I clean mine at least once a week--does not make it worth the extra money. And I had one that lasted almost 8 years. Now--I am lucky if they last over 6 months. I am truely disappointed when I spend the extra money for a Mr. Coffee and do not get the product that I feel I deserve when I buy one. I love automatic coffee makers. And yes---I DO drink ALOT of coffee--at least 10 to 15 cups daily--8 to 10 ounces--each. So I do know that I know what I am talking about. I hate it--because I was always a fan of Mr Coffees. But--I just can not see buying one every two or three months. And padding their pockets. I am on a fixed income and can not afford that. I have splurged and bought one of the more expensive models--and it STILL did not last any longer than the cheaper ones. So I can not see spending the money for it. I buy the cheaper coffee makers. If it last 3 to 5 months--I am happy. I try to keep a spare one so when it DOES go out--I am able to have my coffee. I have had those mornings where it stopped working--and no--it was NOT pretty at all. And I do not have the money,time or energy to spend on something that does not live up to its worth.

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use

Comments about Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

very good fantastic excellent dishes so easy for everything

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

So nice

from Bahrain

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use

Cons

• Small Pot

• Home
    • Office

Comments about Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

Thes coffee maker it's easy to use and clean and put its has a small pot and I can use it at everywhere specially at home at morning and at work and everytime put its not good for kids put its so good and so nice and so easy for me and everyon

Great for the price

from Illinois

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Programable Brewing Timer
    • Stylish

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot

• Home

Comments about Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

I love the ease of programming my coffee maker the night before so I can get up and have freshly brewed coffe first thing in the morning. I have had mine for 5 years and my only problem is that tha warmer to keep coffe hot no longer work (nothing an available thermos can't and does fix. The coffee is always great and it has definitely paid for itself in my opinion. Plus I got mine on sale ! What's better than that . All around good experience and won't hesitate to buy the same one again when it becomes necessary.

I love this coffee maker.

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

I got this coffee maker about ten years ago and it is still going strong. I refuse to upgrade it to a more recent model because all of the newer machines have a cheap plastic sprayer head that dispenses the hot water onto the grounds, but this one has a metal piece. The results are far superior with the large metal sprayer.

The machine itself is easy to fill with water as there is a large opening to the reservoir at the back of the machine. I keep it near the sink and fill it with my sink sprayer attachment, but you could use the carafe to our water into it if necessary. The grounds basket is accessed by flipping open the top of the machine, which I prefer to the swing out style baskets that feel flimsy. The inner part of the basket removes easily and can go in the dishwasher for occasional cleaning. The programmable features work well and are easy to use, though I would prefer a digital clock to the analog one on the front of the machine. I don't usually use the delayed brew timer, and it is easy to start a pot right away with one push of a button. The outside of the machine is plastic. While I would rather it be metal, it is easily wiped down, and it had lasted all these years without cracking. Finally, the coffee that this maker produces is well brewed and kept at a good temperature. I will definitely be sad the day this machine dies on me.

• Brew Performance:

i love my mr coffee it starts my morning wright

Comments about Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

I start every morning with a fresh cup of coffee from my Mr. Coffee. I set the timer at night and I wake up to the fresh aroma of coffee. what a way to start the day. Splendid

Brew Performance
    My Mr. Coffee has never failed me. I have owed Mr. Coffee for years I would not have another brand. I can set it for a certain time and puff it is ready. I can tell it how strong I want it and it brews just the way I like. It is so simple to use. Please try it you will be oh so glad you did.

I just through the pot in the dish washer. no problem comes out clean. every now and then I run venagure through the system and it is just that easy to clean.

Man it is so easy to use it is as easy as ABC, 123 anyone can operate this machine. just a push of a button to achieve what you desire. Come on people you will love it.

I love the stainless steal. it looks great in my all stainless steal kitchen. the design is so stylish and modern.

This coffee maker has such durability. It is so tuff, I like the fact it is stainless steal the picture want break like glass and I like the easy pour spout. this machine has out lasted any coffee make I ever owned and I am fifty nine years old.

Cold Coffee

Comments about Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

I had this model about a year before I got a new model. The only issues I had with it was it would leak when filling and the coffee didn't stay warm for very long 2 hours at the most.

The metal pot is hard to keep clean.

Quite simple to use.

It looks very nice but the pot doesn't keep coffee warm and hard to clean.

It lasted us a while.

decent coffe maker

Comments about Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

good coffee maker. Nice features. The only negative issue is in my view, I don't think the coffee stays hot enough. I like the look and the stainless steel. They make the coffee maker much more durable than glass. This make also has a feature to adjust the strength of the brew. I love this feature and makes a huge difference in taste.

Makes great coffee

from Tuscaloosa, AL

Comments about Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

Mr. Coffee coffeemaker is the best coffeemaker I have ever had. It has nothing negative about it at all, only positive. So here are the positives 1.)You can adjust how strong you want your coffee. It will let you save on coffee, you won't waste as much. This is extremely useful for me. 2.) Your coffeemaker will show you how long your coffee has been sitting there. This feature is for people like me who like their coffee as fresh as possible. 3.) It also has water filtration system which makes your coffee taste even better. 4.) Another useful feature is a two-hour auto shut off. If you don't use it for more than two house, it automatically shuts itself down. 5.) this machine also has adjustable warming. When your coffee is ready, you can indicate how hot you want it to be. I usually don't like to burn myself with coffee, so that a very useful function for me. 5.) The final and the most important feature is that this coffeemaker is VERY easy to use.

Love the Thermal Pot!

Comments about Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

This is a very good coffee maker and it is a shame that this one is discontinued. We are one our second and had to get it from a thrift store. Love the thermal pot to keep the coffee from burning on the heating element. Hopefully they will make one that works just as good and has a 12 cup pot as 10 is just not quite enough.

The cap on the pot could be a bit easier to clean.

Works like a charm

Comments about Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker:

I asked for a new coffee pot for Christmas last year. Yes, I know it's not the "ideal" gift, but I broke 2 glass pots last year and I wanted something that I couldn't break. So, I received this coffee pot. The most exciting part for me was the stainless steel carafe that I couldn't break! Yay! I really like the timers that I can set the night before so it kicks on and we have coffee in the morning when we wake up. I like that it has a button for regular or strong brew.

My only complaint is the carafe mouth isn't wide enough to get your hand in to clean out really good. I have put in the dishwasher, used a long handle scrub brush and I still have a hard time getting stains out of it.

Brew Performance
    Maybe I just know how to make a pot of coffee, but it brews a great pot every time.

This is my ONLY downfall that I have with the carafe. You can not get your hand inside the mouth of the carafe to clean it. I have soaked it, put it in the dishwasher, taken a scrub brush to the inside and I can not get the coffee and tea stains out of it.

Love the black and stainless steel design. Very modern looking. The husband really likes it too.

Very good. I haven't broken it yet this year and it's October! Maybe this set will last me for a long time. LOL