Other General Household Cleaners:

Mr. Clean with Febreze

Mr. Clean with Febreeze is outstanding

from Edgecliff Village, TX

Comments about Mr. Clean with Febreze:

I use to use a different disinfect for my house and had a coupon for the Mr. Clean with Febreeze and decided to give this product a try as I was getting sick of the smell the other cleaner had and I absolutely loved this product, it cleaned really well and made the bathroom smell wonderful which also lasted for quite sometime so now this is the only cleaner I will buy to clean with because it helps me in two ways one is it cleans and disinfects and the other makes the house smell fresh and clean and there is usually always a coupon out there for this making this a great deal when on sale as well.  I would definitely recommend this product I just wish that they would come out with some other fragrances in the Febreeze line to try as well.

Cleans well and smells awesome

from Taneytown, MD

Comments about Mr. Clean with Febreze:

Even though a clean house looks great, the one thing I always hate after cleaning is having a house that smells like chemicals. I don't want to have a sparkling clean house that reeks of bleach and other odors that really aren't pleasing. This is why I decided to try Mr. Clean with Febreeze, and let me say I definitely do not regret my purchase one bit. This stuff cleans excellently and even though it does smell a bit like chemicals at first, once you're done using it the Febreeze really comes through and leaves your house smelling great.

I used it on in my kitchen as well as in the bathrooms and on the floors that are heavily occupied by our two dogs. You'd never even know just how dirty the house can get after using this stuff! It is truly excellent.

You can find this product anywhere and many times there are coupons to use that make Mr. Clean with Febreeze even more affordable. If you really want a clean house that looks clean but smells purely amazing, be sure to buy this product.

I hate cleaning, but I LOVE this product!

from Elizabethtown, KY

Comments about Mr. Clean with Febreze:

I love Mr. Clean and I adore the entire line of Febreeze products.  This is a match made in Housewife Heaven.  I hate cleaning.  But, when it smells this good to do it, I feel like I can't complain so much!  I love it when I'm away from home for the day and can walk in to the wonderful smell of a Febreeze Clean.  Also, part of the reason I don't like cleaning is the strong smell of some of the cleaning products on the market ... especially the ones that reek of bleach! Blech!!! I use Febreeze products all throughout my house to make it smell great.

I highly recommend the entire line of products that include Febreeze in the ingredient list. I haven't tried the laundry detergent with Febreeze, yet, but it's on my to-do list. Because if there's anything I love more than a clean smelling house, it's clean, fresh-smelling laundry.

Try this product. I know you will love it just as much as I do.

lasting clean smell

from Larned, KS

Comments about Mr. Clean with Febreze:

I love the Mr.Clean with Febreeze cleaner! It cleans many surfaces and has the great smell of febreeze! It really cleans great and it leaves the refreshing smell for hours! It doesn't whither away within minutes. I like to clean and be able to smell that it is fresh and it makes me feel like I have accomplished something! I recommend Mr. Clean with Febreeze to all. If you like Mr. Clean and if you like Febreeze this product might be for you! I know I like using it, and is a nice switch up and the smells are nice!

The house smells so clean

from Tarboro, NC

Comments about Mr. Clean with Febreze:

I never used Mr. Clean because I didn't like the smell.  But my friend gave me a bottle when she moved and I loved it.  It cleaned very well and made the house smell clean not like chemicals had been used.