Other Bathroom Cleaners:
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers

Pros

Cons

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers really work!

I just got these Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers really not expecting too much out of them. We have hard water and iron in our water so the finish on our upstairs bath tub is dull from using harsh chemicals to clean it. I was looking for something that made it a little easier and I found it! I am amazed at how these cut right through the hard water soap scum and it rinses away so easily. I used it on the ceramic tile, countertops and the sink. Additionally, our downstairs shower is textured and I hate cleaning it because usually it takes a scrub brush to clean it well. I tried the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbber on the textured surface and it really worked with so much less effort than I usually have to use. The textured surface of our shower makes them less durable than using them just on the smooth bath tub but it is definately worth it. They are 30% bigger and more durable than the regular Magic Erasers so I think I am getting my money's worth. They come in a 2 pack so you always have an extra. I highly recommend this product. Anything that makes cleaning easier and saves time has my vote!

Not Much Different Than a Regular Magic Eraser

First off, let me say I do really love the original Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I found those early on when they were released, and they were practically life-changing. Nothing else gets rid of tea stains quite like those. With that in mind, when I was looking for something to clean some old stains off my shower, I saw the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers, and decided to give them a try.

We have really hard water where we live, and the stains on my shower are around the doors and the parts that are hard to really get in there and clean. For this, I thought the Bath Scrubbers would work really well. They have a built-in soap scum dissolving cleanser that I hoped would work away at those hard water stains.

However, using the Bath Scrubber, I felt like I was using a regular Magic Eraser, just a little bit larger. There wasn't ever a time using it when I thought, "Ah-ha!" and felt glad to be using it. It's larger since you're cleaning a much larger surface and has the grooved edge for an easier grip, but as far as cleaning capability, I really didn't see the difference.

I was able to clean everything in my bathroom with it. I cleaned everything inside and outside of the shower including the floor of the shower, shower surround, doors, etc. I cleaned the toilet, and also the sink and the walls. All of those items came out really clean, except those stains I was trying to erase in my shower are still there.

Here's the rub ... or should I say scrub? If it's not that much different from a normal Magic Eraser, I'd rather just use that. This is because I use the generic erasers that I have found clean just as well as the real thing. I'll save my money the next time.

Very effective at cleaning hard water stains!

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers:

Hard water and rust stains are hard to remove from tubs and showers. I tried a variety of cleaning products and have not found a cleaner that efficiently removes the hard water and rust stains. One of my friends suggested that I try Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers and I am very happy that I tried this product. These bath scrubbers really exceeded my expectations. I used a little bit of water on the sponge and then started scrubbing. The hard water and rust stains came off of the tub quite easily. I was truly impressed by how little effort I had to put in when cleaning my tubs and showers. Overall, I am very impressed with this cost effective way to clean stained tubs and showers! The scent of the product is a little overwhelming at first as there is a bit of a "chemical odor". After I use the sponge a couple of times, this odor tends to not be as noticeable. These bath scrubbers are a quality addition to any household.

Really love this product

from Farmingdale, NY

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers:

This is the best product I have found, so far, for cleaning my tub. I live in an apartment and the landlord is not very willing to buy new things unless it is really necessary. This means that my tub is losing the coating that protects it from stains. Needless to say it is not easy to keep clean. I have used other products for a long time and then someone suggested I try the magic erasers. Well you have not idea how happy I was when I saw the rust stains (yes, bad pipes as well) come right off. It was amazing. Also it did not take a lot of time to accomplish cleaning the tub. However, there are still some stains that I am struggling to get out but they are fading and hopefully in time they will go away. Given the nature of the tub I have to use the erasers each well to keep up with the problem, but it is worth it. The time I saved not having to scrub is well worth it. I love these erasers and keep them not only in my apartment but my boyfriend's as well. They definitly make cleaning easier. I would recommend them to everyone. They just make the process of cleaning easier and quicker.

My hand savers + the cleanest house around!

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers:

Where have these been all my life I am a caretaker of a 90+ apartment complex and I have to say these save me so many hours of scrubbing that traditional sponges and rags just can never reach no matter how hard you scrub. They are great for textured surfaces like fridge handles, stove's and linoleum floors that mops and hand wiping with rags just doesn't get the ground in dirt off the surface's. Since having my job the 10 years these have saved me so much time at work and the extreme pain and fatigue in my hands! I am very greatful.

Exceptionally easy to use and get's the toughest dirt out of hard to reach places.

The extra boost of Febreze is a nice touch and makes your clean home have a extra special touch to it. Nice to come home to!

Great for showers and tubs!

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers:

This product is so easy to use, works fast and gets my shower/tub clean.

I have used a lot of cleaning products in the bathroom and this one is something I can NOT live without. I just get it wet and scrub all the nasty off of my shower and tub. I have one of those cheap apartment like shower and tub combos made out of that cheap plastic. It cleans in a matter of a few scrubs. Love it!

I have never noticed a scent from this product which is great. I can't stand to have over powering chemical smell or the terrible fragrance smell that companies add to their products. Unscented and nice.

For the price, it really works well.

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers:

The Magic Erasers are a great product to have on hand, and I really enjoy using them. I keep a stock of them on hand, for stubborn stains on porcelain and tile and other stuff like that. I like that it doesn't have any bleach-y products or anything like that on it, so my hands don't smell after using it. It is gentle on the surfaces I clean, never removing paint or anything. Plus, the fact that you can dry them out and reuse them makes my frugal heart happy! I like the raised texture on them, because it really gets into the smaller spaces and scrubs in there. Overall, I think this is a great product that works very well.

There are some stains that will never come out with any product I use, and I'm just going to have to live with that knowledge.

It doesn't really have a scent, which makes me happy. I wouldn't mind if it had some kind of essential oil in it, though- lavender or freesia would be AMAZING.

Great for soap scum and stains.

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers:

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers work great on soap scum and stains/residue in the shower from hard water or bottles (especially the rings left behind by metal bottles, like shaving cream). These sponges are also great to use on sinks and toilet tanks. They are a bit expensive, but one sponge will last for a couple of cleanings.

These sponges work like the regular Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. They're just a little bigger, and the cleaner is more specifically for bathrooms instead of all-purpose. Just wet the sponge and wipe the surface clean. I don't like using them for areas that need more scrubbing; I prefer to spray a cleaner on and let it work for a few minutes before wiping it off. They are small enough to get around faucets and fixtures as well, which can be difficult to clean around.

These sponges smell like bathroom cleaner, but not too heavy since you aren't spraying the scent around. It's not an overpowering scent at all.

Love These!

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers:

As a fan of the original Mr. Clean Magic Erasers which I use all the time in my kitchen I was excited to discover that they came out with a Bath Scrubber version as well!

I was very excited to try these on my shower walls to remove soap scum and other buildup that my automatic shower cleaner missed. They do a beautiful job of powering right through soap scum and buildup and left everything from my faucet to the walls to the shower door sparkling clean and gorgeous. They require almost zero elbow grease to go through all sorts of stuff.

I really liked how these fit well in your hand as you're using them. They are soft and very easy to use, but not so soft that they are useless for scrubbing. They're just soft enough that they mold themselves easily into corners and around the faucets and shower head.

If you love the original kitchen scrubbers you'll be blown away by the bathroom version. It's truly a must buy!

Mr Clean is NOT so Magic

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers:

I trust this name brand, however I find this product to be a hoax, waste of money and time. It is really no different then using a regular sponge and some elbow grease. I Have not tried this product in a long time, but with a project I have coming up this weekend, I may give it some though as to trying it again.

For simple cleaning, it does rather well. On medium to tougher jobs, NOT so well. Like cleaning the top of your stove the next day after making dinner, I still have to presoak the area. I may as well just go back to my old method of presoaking and using a cheap sponge with a scratch pad on the back side and then pick up the mess with paper towel and if need be re do it a second time. I used to have great respect for this product and ever since they have had this product on the shelves I have lost all respect for this product for them to feel comfortable on robbing people of their money, especially when times have been rough for most in this economy.

is there a scent?

Very easy to use

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers:

The eraser may be small, but it can definitely get the job done. I have a very large family, so I am always cleaning up after someone. The eraser makes it easy to clean countertops, bath tubs and more because it immediately starts to break up the dirt and grease. When I am in a rush, instead of gathering all of my cleaners, adding hot water to a bucket and looking for a sponge, I simply take one my erasers out and quickly get the job done. The smell is pleasant and I like the clean shine it leaves when you add just a little water. Very good cleaning assistant to have. I always like to clean the shower door with it. Sometimes over a period of time, I notice a frosty looking stain on the shower door. When that happens, I use the eraser to remove all of that scum. It leaves a fresh scent and shine to my shower door. No complaints here.

Effectively cleans grease, oil, dirt and other stains from around the house.

The scent is somewhat mild, but tolerable. I like it.

It works like magic

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubbers:

I love the Magic Eraser! This product does what I never I thought it could. I found that the claims to eradicate dirt, gently was true. I had several projects that required a strong cleaning, but could not be abrasive. I needed to clean my fairly new tub floor. It had a lot of dark dirt stains that just wouldn't come out with traditional cleaning methods. I used the standard cleaners and scrubbed a lot with good old fashioned elbow grease. Nothing worked, including straight bleach. I decided to try the Magic Eraser, since I had nothing to lose at this point. Once I put the pad to the surface and started to scrub off the dark stains, I couldn't believe my eyes. not only did the eraser take the stains right off, but they came off with almost no effort at all. My second project was a grout fiasco. I inadvertently re-grouted my floor tiles and mistakenly let the colored grout dry directly on the tiles. This was cause for panic, since nothing was taking the stain of the grout off my white tiles. Once again, I called on the Magic Eraser, and it pulled through! My grout came out white again and the effort required was so much less than I ever expected. Magic Eraser is a fantastic product and I highly recommend it.