Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Mr. Bubble

Pros

Cons

great bubbling, great smell

Mr. Bubble bubble bath has been around for a long time and there is a reason for that!  It is by far the BEST at bubbling up in the tub compared to other brands.  I have tried numerous types of Bubble Bath.  Some were more expensive than Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath and some were less expensive.  In the end, Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath has the best ability to foam up and bubble over all other brands.  The best part about it is that the bubbles are long lasting also.  They do not disappear instantly like other brands do.  I have found Mr. Bubbles Bubbles to be long lasting for my children's entire bathtime experience which is important to children.  The other thing that I love about Mr. Bubbles is the scent.  It is a nice pleasant smell that reminds me of my own childhood.  It is not too over powering but it is still a nice scent that you can enjoy.  The bubble bath can also be purchased in a tear-free version which is great for young toddlers and babies!  If you are looking for a good quality bubble bath, then this is it for you!

Not Happy With The Results

I bought this 40oz Super Size bottle of "MR. BUBBLE" Bubble Bath, for my grand-babies whenever they spend the night. The bottle said it's the Original Bubble with a Gentle Formula with Aloe. MR. BUBBLE is celebrating it's 50th Birthday this year. I'm sure everyone here has come across this product. This is supposed to be one of the most gentlest children’s bubble bath products available. It wasn't too gentle on my grand-daughter. I filled the tub and added approximately 1oz of this bubble bath to the stream of water, as directed. Sat her in the tub filled with bubbles and let her play with her toys for awhile. Took her out of the tub a little sooner because I noticed she broke out with a rash. She had red blotches on different parts of her little body. Poor baby. MR. BUBBLE has been punished for a long, long time. Might use it on the car since I hate to waste. I would NOT recommend this to a friend!

Great Bubble Bath!

Comments about Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath:

As most others probably did I grew up using Mr Bubble and continue to use it as an adult. I think it is great for kids, and even adults. My daughter has so much fun in a bubble bath full of Mr bubbles. It has a nice smell and makes plenty of bubbles with just a small amount added to the water. So it lasts a while and is a great quality product, with a good price as well. Not only do I use Mr Bubble for for my daughters bath time but also my own. I love a good bath with lots and lots of bubbles, I have a fairly large bathtub which can be hard to fill with bubbles and make them last. So I love using this because it does a great job filling that tub up with plenty of bubbles to enjoy. I have no complaints at all with this product my family and I love it and we would recommend it to anyone with children or with large bathtubs. Or anyone who just wants to feel like a kid again, it brings back memories to me having used it as a child.

Childhood Favorite!

Comments about Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath:

As a child, I used Mr. Bubble Bubble bath at almost each and every bath time. I am happy to now be able to use the same product with my own children. I feel this is very safe for my children due to the fact that it is Dermatologist Tested and also Pediatrician Approved. The product is also made in the USA, which is rare to find those type of products these days. I have found that in order to create the maximum amount of bubbles, once should move the water around themselves. The Mr. Bubbles scent is a classic soft smell that those of all ages can enjoy. The formula is also hypoallergenic and will not produce tears when accidentally put in eyes (which happens frequently when bath time turns into play time). I will even admit I will still use this myself from time to time when a warm hot bubble bath and soak can help me to relax.

Not only is the product effective, but also makes bath time fun for all.

Best bubble bath

Comments about Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath:

I absolutely love Mr Bubbles bubble bath! It works so well at making bubbles with just a small amount of solution. I have a super large garden tub that can fit about three people sitting with their legs stretched out. When I fill the tub up and use Mr Bubbles, I only have to use a couple caps full of the solution and turn the water on and the bubbles will keep showing up until I turn the water off. Sometimes the bubbles are so tall I think there is about six inches more water than there is in the tub. It is a very gentle solution also because I can use it every day and even soak in it for extended periods and it does not irritate my skin, even in very sensitive places. My children can also use it and not have adverse reactions which is a plus because I do not have to buy multiple products for the whole family. It also has a great scent which is another plus. I definitely recommend this bubble bath to anyone who needs some.

Did not bubble well

Comments about Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath:

I bought this in the white bottle, which I think is the sensitive skin formula. It was fine, but nothing great. I used it in my niece's bath and she really enjoyed it and loved the bubbles but I was surprised by how few there actually were. I used the recommended amount and used warm water but there was just a thin layer of bubbles on the surface that quickly went away. The good news was that she had no reaction to the bubbles whatsoever, and she tends to have slightly sensitive skin. She even got some in her eyes while she was playing and made a face like she expected it to hurt but it didn't! She kept playing without a hitch or a tear. The white bottle has absolutely no scent, which is probably good for sensitive skin. I have heard bad things about bubble bath and kids, so I wouldn't use this with every bath, maybe just as a treat. But thats a judgement call!

Not enough bubbles

Scentless (white bottle) making it good for sensitive skin

Comments about Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath:

I used Mr. Bubbles as a child and I used to have lots of bladder infections and very irritated skin until my mother figured out that it was from the bubble bath! I decided to give Mr. Bubble another chance when I had children of my own was still very unhappy with this product. It is very harsh and drying to the skin and not at all good for young children's sensitive skin. I was hoping that after so many years of not using this product that they would have improved and made it more gentle to the skin, but it seems like it is the same product that it was 20 years ago. This is not a product that I will buy again.

This bubble bath does make lots of bubbles, seems to do a good job cleaning the skin, and makes bath time fun for children, BUT the negatives far outweigh the positives. This bubble bath is very harsh on tender skin.

I do like the scent of Mr Bubble Bubble Bath. It has a great smell that makes you want to take a bath. It has a soft powdery smell.

A Product That Defies Time

Comments about Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath:

Has anyone not used Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath? This product has been around for ages and is still going strong. Honestly, how many products are still available that you used as a child. This is the first bubble bath I bought for my son when he was little and now at the age of 11 he still loves it. It smells great! It is perfect for those with sensitive skin and/or skin conditions. And the bubbles? They are everywhere. Great for a fun tub for kids with lots of bubbles and giggles. This is a product that is great for males or females. Young or old, age does not matter. I sometimes find myself using this when I want a change from my usual bubble bath. It's a nice change and brings back memories of when I used it as a child. My son usually has more bubbles than water at bath time.

This is the best bubble bath around and I hope they never stop making it. Everyone loves it.

The scents is soft and perfect for all ages.

Great bubble and great fun

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath:

Mr. Bubble has been around for years and I remember my mother buying it for me when I was a child. I recently started buying this for my daughter when she wanted to start taking bubble baths. She had issues with sensitive skin as a toddler so I could not really use any fun bubble washes with her because her skin would get irritated very easily. She has since grown out of that stage, so I bought this product for her.
Mr. Bubble does not irritate her skin at all, and she loves taking baths with it. It creates an amazing amount of bubbles to make bubble baths fun. The bubble stay for a long while as well. I love the scent, its a fruity, yet subtle scent that makes the bathroom smell wonderful.
This is a great product that has been around for many years. I highly recommend using this for bath fun for your child.

This is one of the best bubble bath products on the market in my opinion.

The scent is great for kids, subtle yet smells light and fresh. It does not irritate my daughters skin.

This horrible product can cause pain and infections for women.

from West Virginia

Comments about Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath:

This product seems harmless and fun because it is labeled as a gentle bath time product but it's a terrible idea. I bought this and thought that it would fun to use. It was a horrible mistake. I didn't think about poor little ones being able to get grown up problems in their private areas but that's exactly what happened when using this bath soap.

I hope this is okay to put out there because other moms and dads need to know. This product is not good to put in bath water. My niece used this several days while at my house and I was mortified when she started complaining that her "frog" was hurting like when she got soap in her eyes and it didn't feel right. I called her mom and told her something was wrong and went with her to take her to the Dr. She asked if anything had changed lately and we told her she had been taking bubble baths in this bath product at my house.

Guess what? My poor little niece had a urinary tract and yeast infection because this product had gotten in places it shouldn't! Apparently this isn't a new phenomenon either and it happens in adults who bubble bath as well.

Think again when using products in the bath with babies. Avoid bubble baths even though they seem fun. I would hate for moms of little girls out there to have this happen as well because many would probably be too embarrassed to ask the Dr. what could be causing their issues.

Avoid this and all other bubble baths. Urinary tract and yeast Infections for a 2 year old girl are not something we had ever imagined could happen and I wouldn't wish it on anyone else or their baby! Imagine our embarrassment and the trauma to my little niece all while we were thinking we were making bath time more fun for her.

It got plenty of bubbles but caused more damage than fun.

Although I will be the first to say it smells fruity and fun, it is a terrible product for kids and should have some type of warning.

Lots of Bubbles, Lots of Fun!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath:

Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath is a trusted product that has been around a long time. My mom used to buy this for me when I was a child and I'm almost 40 now. I like to use and try different products so I don't use this exclusively. It is a bit more expensive than some other kid's bubble bath but it is a little better in quality than most. It is easy to find and comes in different bottle sizes. Overall, it's a nice bubble bath for kids.

Mr. Bubble bubbles up great! A lot of brands don't compare. My child always picks this, even over some of his favorite character's bubble bath. There's just something about the Mr. Bubble guy! You get so many big and little bubbles. I like that it doesn't irritate my little one's sensitive skin.

Mr. Bubble comes in a scented and an unscented dye-free version. My kids use the scented version. It smells really fresh and clean. Some of the bubble baths we buy smell horrible! Mr. Bubble smells wonderful.

A good product for bubble baths!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath:

My kids like having bubbles in their bath and this does the job. We use the white Mr Bubbles bottle that is for more sensitive skin and free of dyes and some of the chemicals. It works well. It might not bubble up as much as other bubbles bath, but it still does a lot. a little goes a long way. I can't say that there is much scent to this bubble bath, but the pink bottle I'm sure smells a lot different. I don't really care much for smell with bubble bath though when you are going to be adding shampoo and soap to your body. This was a great product and I would use it again.

It was effective for making lots of bubbles and leaving you feeling clean and fresh.

This product really doesn't have much smell to it at all, but I use the white bottle free of all that stuff, so I'm not sure what the pink bottle that is the original bottle smells like. The white bottle doesn't smell bad. It just doesn't really smell like anything.