Other E-commerce Websites:
Home and Garden Websites
Mr. Box Online

Mr. Box Online

Love being able to get all my shipping stuff in one place.

from Florida

Comments about Mr. Box Online:

I found Mr Box after being disappointed from trying time after time to order shipping supplies from other places and either getting ripped off or not finding all of what I was looking for.

I ship a lot of stuff for eBay , Etsy and other things, so I always want to have shipping supplies on hand. As soon as I found Mr Box I was sold. They have all the different tapes, fragile packing materials and boxes that I use on a regular basis.

I love it. They are slightly spendy. But I'll take the bad with the good.

I've never had any issues using or navigating Mr Box or placing orders.

Product Selection
They have a great selection, many different choices in the different products.

Product Pricing
Pricing is actually pretty good good, compared to some other places , but it's still a cost.

Customer Service
Customer service has always Been easy to deal with, and have been helpful.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is quick, and products are shipped well. I haven't had any issues with getting my orders on time.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

The place to go to for shipping supplies

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Mr. Box Online:

Shipping supplies can get costly if you buy them at retail.  Even office supply superstores such as Staples, OfficeMax and Office Depot are expensive places to shop if your shipping needs are more than occasional.

**Mr. Box Online**

This site was a fortunate result of a Google search several years ago, when I was selling products on Ebay.  I needed boxes of several sizes and it became clear to me very quickly that every dollar spent on supplies was a dollar not in my pocket.  Ouch!

I was really impressed with the extraordinary inventory of boxes, packing materials, tape, etc.  But, what impressed me more were the extremely good prices and the ease of ordering through their web-site, www.mrboxonline. Shipping boxes that cost $2.79 at OfficeMax, cost $.60 each or less when ordered 25 or more at a time.

Since they are located near Ft. Lauderdale, I can usually order online (receiving an online discount) and then drive there and pick up my order in as little as 30 minutes.  That's the kind of service I can really appreciate.

On the few occasions I've had to have them ship my order, it was shipped the same day as the order.

**Customer Service**

There have only been a couple of occasions that I've had issues to take up with Customer Service.  In both instances I found them to be both pleasant and competent.  This is a rare find these days.

**My Viewpoint**

If you have need of shipping and packing supplies in wholesale quantities this is clearly the go to place.  If you live in South Florida, it doesn't get better.  I recommend them.

Regards,