Other Supplements:

Moxxor Omega-3

The Greatest Omega3 & AntiOxident in the World

from Aliso Viejo, CA

Comments about Moxxor Omega-3:

Welcome to MOXXOR, the most powerful concentrate of all-natural omega-3's and antioxidants on the planet exclusively from the pure pristine environment of New Zealand...The story behind Moxxor begins in the spectacular Marlborough Sounds region on the South Island of New Zealand where the nutrient-rich Tasman and South Pacific oceans collide.  In this natural pristine environment grow perna canaliculus, the New Zealand green-lipped mussel, source of the world's most powerful and effective all-natural Omega-3.

For over thirty years, scientists and researchers have known of the anti-inflammatory healing properties of the greenlip mussel grown only in New Zealand. Today, Noel and John Turner are fulfilling their vision of bringing this powerful and effective all-natural Omega-3 to YOU!

Many illnesses can be attributed in part to inflammation. Man-made anti-inflammatory products have proven themselves to be potentially dangerous. Doctors, researchers and scientists around the globe are recognizing and embracing the significance of Omega-3s for heart health, joint strength, brain function development, and overall well-being. Studies have shown that diets high in Omega-3 can safely assist to reduce pain and illnesses associated with heart disease, cirrhosis of the liver, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, depression, dry-eye, psoriasis, and allergies. New Zealand greenlip mussels are shown to have the highest concentration of Omega-3 essential oils on the planet.

NewZealandMoxxor.com

from Fairview, NC

Comments about Moxxor Omega-3:

I will be 60 this year and I hate to admit it, but I have spent the past three decades finding the*** best*** health products and supplements and being careful to exercise regularly. The one thing I have learned, is that **it works for me**. I rarely get sick, have maintained my weight, and I keep a positive attitude. There are a few products I recommend, and Moxxor is one of them. Omega-3's are* very important* for your heart health and over all well-being. I have been taking regular fish oil for years but got turned off by the quality. Some were industrial grade with mercury or other contaminants in them. A couple were rancid or gave me a bad taste in my mouth a half hour later. MOXXOR takes away all the trouble of finding a good, pure, organic and*** powerful*** Omega 3 all in these tiny little capsules. They are more expensive than regular fish oil, but they are 100 times more powerful and all my inflammation is gone, just within a few weeks. I have more energy and my dry skin is improving. The product comes from New Zealand and is the green lipped mussel.

MOXXOR, the most powerful concentrate of all-natural omega-3's!

from East Elmhurst, NY

Comments about Moxxor Omega-3:

I am a health conscious person, always looking for natural products that can benefit my health.  In the past, I have used many different types of fish oils and vitamin supplements.  When I first heard about Moxxor, I was impressed with the fact that it was all natural (no filler ingredients whatsoever).  After I read more about the potency of the omega-3 and anti-oxidant ingredients in Moxxor, I was impressed!

The world's most powerful antioxidant comes from within the sauvignon blanc grape seed husk found only in the Marlborough region. Researchers have shown that antioxidants effectively combat free-radicals and aging.

The combination of these two nutritional powerhouses has created a complete world-class wellness product.  Have a look at Moxxor if you are thinking of purchasing any type of fish oils or grape seed extract products!