3.3

3.3

Expensive Novelty

from Utah

Comments about Mouth.com:

This site has some novelty type foods that are a little bit hard to find (at least in high quality). But they are also extremely overpriced. I am willing to use this site occasionally, but it's not one that I would come back to very often.

On the good side, this site is very easy to navigate. I have had no trouble finding what I was looking for, and it doesn't take much time to navigate the site. Other sites with similar type products often take a long time to navigate and make it easy to waste time. This site is not a time-waster.

Product Pricing
The worst thing about this site is the ridiculously high prices on most products. I have found the occasional good deal (usually through their sales), but most things are priced far higher than they should be and far higher than the competition.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is also very expensive. A small bag of food that costs $5 (on sale) adds $10 extra for shipping, which often eliminates the value of the sale.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Unique & Delicious Gift Food & Candy Baskets!

Comments about Mouth.com:

I don't like to give the traditional box of chocolates. I love a big box of Whitman's chocolates as much as the next person, but I like to give something a little more that shows I put a little thought into it or something that's unique and different that sort of stands out. I also run a small business so it's great to send a basket of candy or something that gets peoples attention and that will make them remember you. Yes, it's a little pricey compared to the box of chocolates you grab from the display at the local Wal-Mart but you're getting what you pay for and that's quality, delicious, and something that will make you stand out. You want to send something that will stand out this Valentine's Day? I do, so I ordered an anatomically correct chocolate heart. It looks disturbingly real and I wish I could add a picture right now because it's amazing. I haven't tried it yet, but it's made of high quality chocolate and I am sure it will be delicious. Every winter Holiday Season I send customized gift baskets to my most important customers and it goes a long way with cultivating those relationships. I know my business leaves a lasting impression with a gift basket from mouth.com.

A perfect hipster foodie site.

Comments about Mouth.com:

This is a pretty unique little website. It is not your average candy or specialty food site, believe me. They call themselves an indie food website and that description really fits. Every unique type of food that you can think of, and many that you would never even imagine, can be found on this cool little website. From bacon cinnamon rolls, to ginger beer syrup, it's an absolute culinary delight to peruse the exciting products available on this site. What's cool is that everything here is handmade, by regular old people like you and I. There is nothing big and corporate about this website, they keep things very small and fair trade, thus resulting in very high quality products, made with a lot of thought, love, and passion for what they are doing. I have never been disappointed with any of the unique treats that I have ordered off of this site, the almond butter quinoa chocolate pretty much changed my life! Granted, it is not the most thrifty places to shop for sweet treats and snack foods, but the novelty of it makes it all so worth the extra dollar.