4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

This stroller goes anywhere!

Comments about Mountain Buggy Urban Single Stroller:

I initially got this stroller because we had a Bob and I was not impressed with it. The Mountain Buggy is much sturdier, in my opinion. The wheels are air tires and really stand up to a lot of abuse. We pushed our Mountain Buggy Urban Single stroller up to the top of a mountain in the Boise foothills (Table Rock) amidst rocks and thorns. It behaved like a champ and then carted 2 of my kids back down the mountain!

The fabric is good quality and sturdy. The seat reclines almost flat which is great for newborns, though to be honest, I usually wore my newborns and put the older child in the stroller. You can add a wheeled board on the back for another child to stand while you are pushing the stroller. Most of the time my second kid hopped on the front just above the wheel though, and the MBUS stood up to the abuse without a blink and was still mostly easy to push given that it was a 50 lb kid on the front!

I loved my single so much, I went out and got a Mountain Buggy Double :)

The only thing I did not like was the hood doesn't come down low enough, but MB makes a sun shade that envelops the stroller and makes it like a cave, my kids thought it was great for Disneyland.

• Maneuverability:

High price of high quality.

Comments about Mountain Buggy Urban Single Stroller:

This stroller may be expensive, but it's also highly reliable and very safe. It's highly durable easy to use, and quite maneuverable.

The design is very nice, the three wheels makes it exceptionally easy to controller and maneuver with and it's thin so it can go in more areas than conventional strollers.

Safety
It is highly safe and very protective of your child and very easy to buckle your child in securely.

Child Comfort
I'm no child myself, but it seems to be very comfortable when the child is in it. No moving or disgruntlement some just fall asleep in it's comfort.

Maneuverability
It's extremely easy to control and maneuver around with this stroller it can get in some narrow areas extremely easy with no difficulty.

It's highly durable, the fabric is very strong while also being able to retain high comfort for the child, it can also be used in all seasons without fear of it getting wet and becoming weakened.

• Maneuverability:

The best you'll ever push.

Comments about Mountain Buggy Urban Single Stroller:

A fantastic stroller if you can afford one buy it if not find a used one .

The design of the mountain buggy is great. It pushes well and folds up with ease . It fits in the trunk of even small cars. This stroller also works well as a jogging stroller.T

Child Comfort
lay a sheep skin in for winter and summer this kept our little ones extra comfortable.

Maneuverability
Three wheels so it turns on a dime and gives change.

1 buggy through 4 kids still as good as new. This stroller has been great and a true pleasure to live with.

Great Stroller. Love it!

Comments about Mountain Buggy Urban Single Stroller:

This is a great stroller. My baby thinks it's comfortable. When he's comfortable, I'm comfortable.

Great design. I love the way it looks.

Safety
Very safe. I feel relieved when using this because I know my baby is safe.

Child Comfort
I think my baby thinks this is very comfortable.

Very easy to maneuver.

Very durable. Very smooth and easy to use.

• Maneuverability:

Perfect for everyday and outdoor use

from Waco, TX

Comments about Mountain Buggy Urban Single Stroller:

This stroller is wonderful. It is compact enough to fit through crowded stores and onto metro trains while being rugged enough to handle rough terrain found in the average park. Kids are comfortable and it folds effeciently. Would recommend for anyone who can afford the price.

• Maneuverability:

This could be the only stroller you need.

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Mountain Buggy Urban Single Stroller:

When I saw this stroller come up on my local classified list I couldn't resist any longer. I kept hearing people rave about them and I had not yet owned one...it was almost sacreligious, LOL.Now I know why everyone raves about them, and I agree...everyone should have one of these!This thing pushes so easily over any terrain, grass, rocks, sidewalk, the mall...it doesn't matter it goes anywhere and does anything...it's a TRUE multi-purpose stroller. It's well built and practically indestructible.Price is a slight con, but if you are planning on having several kids this is a good one to keep around and put it through it's paces with each one.

Pushes Fantastic

from Bemidji, MN

Comments about Mountain Buggy Urban Single Stroller:

When our little boy arrived we went looking for the perfect stroller and we came across this one

We bought it because it would grow with our child as we installed the piece with ease for new borns

as our son got older we with ease were able to adjust it quite fine for the growing now toddler

We live on gravel roads that make it hard to push strollers on while this stroller really masters the job and makes going for the country road walks very very pleasureable

The stroller itself comes in fantastic very easy to clean colors of soft fabric

We got a met and a cover for bugs and the rain

The seat adjust really easy and the front wheel locks with ease

We were very glad to find the perfect durable safe stroller for our son

we have recommended this stroller to our neighbors too so they can come walking with us

Best Stoller Ever

from New City, NY

Comments about Mountain Buggy Urban Single Stroller:

Amazing stroller, the 1st and only stroller my daughter would sleep in.  Folds quick, stores in trunk nicely.  We vacation on a Island in RI and it has a lot of unpaved roads and cobblestone streets and rual paths, plus the beach, never had an issue pushing it anywhere. I cant wait to buy a double.  I added soft cup holders and pouch and it really is so perfect.

Best stroller ever made!

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Mountain Buggy Urban Single Stroller:

I have three kids and bought this stroller only with my last child.  We were going away to a hotel for a week and i felt my 9 month old needed a more delux stroller being that he was stuck in it for most of the day.  I bought it on craiglist for about half the retail price which i thought was great.  The stroller was my lifesaver.  It is durable, easy to push, comfortable for the baby.  I have used this stroller exclusively since i bought it.  Once you switch to a jogger stroller there is no turning back.  I could not get over how easy it is to push versus my other cheaper strollers that i had for my previous kids.  I even bought the double stroller that comes with the bassinet for my upcoming baby due this coming december.  I have also 2 add on with the stroller - one is the bar across the front - which allows your child to have a safety bar across the stroller and i have the attachement to that piece with gives you two pockets for you childs snacks.

Mountain Buggy Urban Single pushes like a dream!

from Montpelier, VA

Comments about Mountain Buggy Urban Single Stroller:

Lovely push, air tires to conquer all types of terrain. Lockable swivel front wheel. Roomy seat with sturdy, easy to clean fabric; has metal footplate. Comes in nice array of colors too! Carrycot option very nice for your newborn, easy to install and comes with foot pads, so it can be used as a bassinet off of the stroller as well. Roomy with a nice mattress, rain cover included with the carrycot. Good array of accessories included with the stroller, air pump (unless jungle model), rain cover. Easy to adjust seat back/ recline. Folds flat (not a small fold length wise, better if the rear wheels are detached) Lightweight enough to lift into a car trunk. Excellent sun shade coverage, generous amount of fabric used. Can accomodate even a large 5 year-old (so useful for children needing to ride for various reasons at an older age with out appearing as a wheel chair) Need to watch when folding as front wheel frame/ yoke can be easily scratched by the pavement as folds smoothly and quickly when tabs by footplate are pulled.