4.8

4.8

Mott's Natural Apple Juice

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Mott's - Natural Apple Juice:

Mott's Natural Apple Juice taste great. I appreciate the fact there isn't any added preservatives or sugar to this apple juice.

Mott's Natural Apple Juice isn't too sweet and doesn't have a bitter after taste. This is my favorite brand of apple juice. I purchase Mott's Natural Apple Juice at least once every 2 weeks.

Good taste

Comments about Mott's - Natural Apple Juice:

Mott's - Natural Apple Juice is pretty good considering it is a store bought apple juice. I have made real apple juice with a juicer and using real apples, and it comes out clear/white. It does not have that golden color you see in apple juices bought in stores. That makes me think a lot of preservatives and/or colors are added. I am sure Mott's - Natural Apple Juice is natural, but the golden color makes me think some other ingredients were added, too. The taste is pretty good, but it is a bit too sugary for my taste buds. It also leaves an after-taste in my mouth, but that happening with all brands of apple juice. Mott's - Natural Apple Juice is great for an occasional drink. I personally prefer to make my own juices though. They are not hard to make and it really is 100 percent fruit with no sugar, preservatives, food colorino, etc added. Out of all the store-bought apple juices I have tried, Mott's - Natural Apple Juice is one of the best.

The best apple juice!

Comments about Mott's - Natural Apple Juice:

Mott's Natural Apple Juice is by far the best apple juice I've ever tried. Normally, apple juice is way too sweet and it needs to be watered down. Mott's has the perfect amount of sweetness and tartness. It is the only brand of apple juice that I can drink without feeling a sugar rush! It retains the natural apple flavor, also, which is great! This is great to give to kids as well!

The best apple juice around!

Comments about Mott's - Natural Apple Juice:

This product has been around our family for a long time! This is the only brand that my husband will buy! It tastes yummy and refreshing! Other brands of apple juice taste bland to me. But, Motts apple juice is very delicious! I would recommend it for the digestive system as well!

Best apple juice I've tasted

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Mott's - Natural Apple Juice:

Very few fruit drinks have the flavor and consistency of actual fruit aside from having a freshly blended smoothie.  Most often you'll get the textured consistency in a pulp filled orange juice or lemonade.  That's not the case for apple juice, until ***Motts'* Natural Fresh Pressed Apple Juice**.  It's almost like drinking an apple.  Matter of fact, it's like drinking cold, fresh cider.

When you have young children, it's important (sometimes VERY important) that they like what you have in the fridge.  My kids absolutely love the taste of ***Mott's* Natural Fresh Pressed Apple Juice**.  They've had a variety, from *Kroger's Premium Select* store brand to

Granted apple juice isn't just for the kids.  I like ***Mott's *Fresh Pressed Apple Juice**, too.  From an adult perspective, I also appreciate that there's no additional sugar added.  ***Mott's *Natural Apple Juice** also has no fat and is very low in sodium.  Each serving is only 110 calories.  Not bad for a naturally sweet drink