View more cell phones

Motorola W375 Cell Phone

Motorola W375 Cell Phone

3.8

Mototola phones are beginning and end

Motorola phones have defenitely been around for a while. I remember having my first motorola phone. It was old and ancient looking. I would say mototola phones are outstanding and excEllent in improvement. If ou look at the old fashions ones people today will call them weird. With excellent features motorola phones contain amazing features. One of the ones I like is a touch screen. This is great because you can mov stuff with your finger text taser with adjusting your keyboard. You can also add touch nabled games like guitar hero. Another feature is motion sensor whch can allow you o put a burglar alarm on your phone and play motion games just by moving your phone some include motions lle turning shaking and flipping lie racing drinking or falling games. Another good part of motorola phones is Bluetooth which can allow you to move bigger files faster to other elecronics. Another good part is a camera. You always ned a. Camera just in case of a campy picture or recording somthing fnny. One of the features I ok is unlimted web. This is good because you can use he Internet wheever you go with. A touch of a button. You can also edit photos and vidos with effects. Another good coming from android powered motorlas are apps. Apps can contain new picture software games and more. Apps can come in handy. You can also put microsd cards in new motoola phones which is handy fo transfering files and aging picture music and vido. This review was ritten on an iPod touch

It's not worth it

This is a decent enough phone. The service comes either through Net10 or Tracfone and frankly it's not worth it on either service. The phone itself is a very good phone, texting capabilities, mobile web compatible, bluetooth, a camera phone with MMS picture messaging. However it does come with a sim card, which the sites do NOT mention, this will affect service in some areas where a SIM card cannot work. It also has an unfortunate BROWSER key beside the main directional pad, which causes unwanted openings of the browser, which will almost always cost you a minute, even if you close the browser immediatly. The picture messaging/camera capabilities are somewhat nice except for the fact that not only does it require 2.5 minutes just to send the picture(?) but it also takes a minute of airtime for each minute the picture takes to send, so basically it takes around 5mins of airtime just to send a picture, and if it fails you must pay more minutes to resend it. The same problem happens with text messaging. All in all, I wouldn't recommend this phone.

Mototola phones are beginning and end

from Denver, CO

The Motorola W375g cell phone is good when you are on the go

from Youngstown, OH

Comments about Motorola W375 Cell Phone:

I bought **Motorola W375g **just about two years ago and for the most part I can say it is a pretty good little cell phone. I don't need all the high tech junk, it just gets me in trouble. I like the camera feature and I use it mostly for my dog but it did come in handy a few times I need to take pictures. I also like that is a flip phone. My old one was to small for me where the **Motorola W375g **fits the size of my head better. The problem I do have with it are small but none the less they do bother me. The buttons are just small enough that when I go to call someone and I go to hit send I end up catching the internet button on many occasions which always takes a minute off my time before I can exit it. I would still recommend it for smaller hand people.

I am completely satisified with my motorola cell phone

from Woodruff, WI

Comments about Motorola W375 Cell Phone:

My husband and i are retired and travel extensively in our RV.  Our motorola cell phones have been our constant companion.  These phones have proved to be very dependable.  When we are in range of a cell tower we always have good service.  We have never experienced static or dropped calls.

Nice phone for the money.

from Mercer, MO

Comments about Motorola W375 Cell Phone:

We love our Motorola phones. This phone has been a very reliable phone, which we depend on. It holds its charge for a long time, which is important to us. The reception of this phone has been great! We live out in the country, and the reception of other phones has not been as good as it is with this Motorola.

Value is an important aspect when selecting a cell phone. While we do not opt for the least expensive phone, we do not require an extensive amount of extras. Texting and web browsing are not features that we utilize, and therefore, were not factors in our purchasing decision. We just needed a quality phone with good reception, dependability, and quality service.

The Motorola cell phone is exactly what we need. We have not had any problems with this phone at all, and we've been extremely pleased with our purchase. In the future, we will give preference to Motorola when selecting our next cell phones.

worst piece of crap ever

from Wallingford, CT

Comments about Motorola W375 Cell Phone:

-cell phones are good in some situations. the big problem with cell phones today involve the frequency they transmit and receive at. a cell phone transmits in the microwaves, so believe it or not the cell phone is a tiny microwave. put that thing up to your ear constantly and your going to have a very large tumor and or your brain might get cooked. they also have to be somewhat close to a cellphone tower to get service so anytime your underground or far away from a tower no matter how hard you try, your not getting service. the thing that really pisses me off is with some cell phones have this antenna that extends, turn out its just a piece a plastic with no purpose!!!!!!

-the only good thing about cell phones is the texting. Texting is a better way to talk to people. if u mess up or send the wrong text message, you can always fix it, with talking, once u say it, u cannot take it back.

-In conclusion, i hate cell phones, i only like texting on the cell phone because its fun and i cant die from texting.

This cell phone is compact and simple to use.

from Bittinger, MD

Comments about Motorola W375 Cell Phone:

if you are looking for a simple, compact, and easy to use phone then this is the one for you. I have had mine for 2 years and have had no problems. I love the ease of dialing and the variable settings.

easy to use phone with clear screens.

from Kennewick, WA

Comments about Motorola W375 Cell Phone:

We recieved this phone about three months ago. We have it on a pay as you go plan which works great for us.  The only time we actually use it is when we are out and about or on a trip. We find that the sound of speaking on this unit is very good. Screens are easy to read and to use.  System moves from on screen to the next very fast, which makes it nice to use.  There is no real wait time in between.  The charge that the phone has lasts a very long time, and takes almost no time to charge.  This unit has a camera, but as of yet have not used it.

It's not worth it

from Shacklefords, VA

Comments about Motorola W375 Cell Phone:

My Motorola cell phone keeps me in touch.

from Vicksburg, MS

Comments about Motorola W375 Cell Phone:

My daughter added me to her cell phone contract and surprised me with my free Motorola flip phone. Yes it was free with the plan. I had owned a Mptorola flip phone previously and was somewhat familiar with them. My new Motorola flip phone had a bigger screen however, so I can see my pictures now. It has a smooth non-scratch surface so I don't have to clean it constantly. The keyboard lights up blue when I open it. I love blue. My Motorola flip phone is very durable. The keyboard is very easy to use as well. It takes really good pictures and will save a ton of them. I love the small window on the front. It only displays what I want displayed. My Mototola flip phone opens easily with one hand and closes softly. I can use just one hand  for texting or talking. And since it has the non-slip trexture, I don't worry about it slipping out of my hand. I can also use the camera with one hand. My Motorola flip phone fits in my pocket, my purse and my hand perfectly. When you consider the price of my Motorola flip phone, "free", what could be better? The only problem I have with my Motorola flip phone is the battery. I have replaced the battery twice in a year and a half. I don't know if that's a bad thing really. I just think a battery should last longer than that. And it could be the battery and not my Motorola flip phone. I would recommend the Motorola flip phone for price and functionality.

did its job

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about Motorola W375 Cell Phone:

Ok, so I had this phone for about 2 years. I don't take very good care of my phones so I have to leave room for that aspect to be fair. I must say I dropped it in the water 2 or 3 times on different occasions for a brief moment, and within 2 days they always bounced back. I dropped them ALL the time and still they were fine. The only thing I really noticed is the battery life after about 6 months to a year went from great to terrible. My battery (I text all day long) would last 3/4 of the day without plugging it in at all. After 6 months or so all the sudden I would get half of a day out of it, and then a quarter of a day, and it got so bad that it turned into me getting 20 minutes of life out of  each plug in. So I soon was having to constantly have it plugged into the wall or turning it off when unplugging. Could be the heat it sat in, I'm not sure, but that was my biggest problem with the phone, the others are minor and it's definitely worth what you pay. (which isn't much)