4.1

4.1

OK Phone

from Pikesville, MD

Comments about Motorola V170 Cell Phone:

This is a great mid range phone to have. I use this phone as a spare as I lose my phone often and then find it again later. This one retains most of the features of the more popular phones but is not nearly as expensive. So I don't have to worry if I lose this phone. I can also let other people borrow this phone when they visit from out of country or if they do not own one. A lot of people like the flip phone aspect of this phone and that is one of the things I like as well. It makes it easy to use and reminiscent of the previous phones I've owned. Everyone's owned a flip phone before, so that makes this easy to adjust to no matter who you are. Generally speaking, price point, ease of use, and familiarity are the things that make this phone great and accessible to people everywhere. I would not hesitate to recommend this phone to people I know or to people looking to buy a cheap and useful phone to use.

Motorola V170 PrePaid Gets The Job Done!!

from Salt Lake City, UT

** **

**This Motorola phone gets the job done. It is a great phone for emergencies. I had one about 8 months ago.  I really don’t like paying for minutes and stressing over sending texts. I really enjoyed the quality of the phone. It was very sturdy and durable. The flip part seem very durable as well.     **

only phone with absolutely free incoming text messages

from Biddeford, ME

Comments about Motorola V170 Cell Phone:

My husband bought a new tracfone for more style and gadgets. After switching his number and minutes to this newer tracfone he starting getting charged for incoming text. *i will keep my old Motorolav170 as this is the greatest phone ever. Free incoming texts, come on! Is so great!

Companies just want u to upgrade to rip you off. Oh yeah, I also get far better reception and don't lose my signal all the time. Alls companies do is make things cheaper and prettier so you will buy them, then they got you. Stay with the dinosaur in this case:)

p.s. motorolav170 user friendly compared to the clutter of the newer phones.

This is perfect for functionality

from Parsons, TN

Comments about Motorola V170 Cell Phone:

I got this Motorola V170 (prepaid thru Tracfone) cell phone over a year ago-it is still in perfet shape. This phone gets tossed in my purse, I am saying no special care, definately no TLC!!! I do not even have a case for it!! (But you can get one if you want)The flip is excellent as it means no accidental dialing!!! And with everyday use the flip top is still tight an working perfectly. It holds charges well with the same battery that came with phone. With the trafone prepaid plan you get free incoming text all the time!!! This is not a fancy phone but for everyday functions it is excellent. It comes with games & ring tones or you can download others if you must have them. It has the time & date, it has your available minuets right on the screen for easy reference. It has a large phonebook. Everything is very easy access-all is listed in your menu. For those that dont need or want those tricked out phones-but want to make clear calls with no contracts, credit checks this is definately the way to go.

Durable and simple

from Halethorpe, MD

Comments about Motorola V170 Cell Phone:

The Motorola V170 has good enough service, but that may depend on your plan. I use it simply through Tracfone in order to have a cell phone for emergencies. It is for phone and texting only, which is fine. I have no idea why anyone would want to watch a TV show on a two-inch screen anyway. It does come with some games loaded with it, although they are not very playable. The Torpedo game is okay, but the tetris game is too small to see the pieces you want to line up. A perfectly adequate phone for the luddite.

motorola v170 exceded my expectations as usual.

from Wharton, NJ

Comments about Motorola V170 Cell Phone:

once again I was not dissappointed at choosing motorola as it has consistantly maintained it's high standards in performance and technology,not to mention quality and attractive design which, should set the standard for the "others" on the market.Notice I don't use the word competitors as i find no competition even worth mentioning.

Motorola V170 is for adults

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Motorola V170 Cell Phone:

The Motorola V170 cell phone is a great phone for an adult. It doesn't have all the "bells & whistles" of the fancier phones, you can't watch movies on it or listen to music, but what adult wants to do that? It is a great, basic, simple phone. It is easy to use and understand. There are not buttons on the outside of the case which get accidentally pushed if it's in your purse or pocket. The screen has a font size large enough to actually see. I highly reccomend this phone to anyone who just wants a phone!