3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

Extremely Reliable

If you're shopping cell phones, you can't go wrong with Motorola. I bought my droid x2 because my twenty year old daughter's first generation Motorola Droid is still working like a dream two years later. That is TWO full years of CONSTANT young adult use, people! I'm sold on the brand. I bought an Eris at the same time and had to replace it 3 times and still never got the use she got from hers.

Battery Life
The battery hasn't ever failed me. I rated it four stars because I can't think of anyone who wouldn't like more battery life out of their cell phone whether or not they deplete it. It's like the grass on the other side.

Display/Screen Quality
Best phone I've ever used. The camera is great. It's got a flash and several modes for various kinds of photo ops. Video is clear. It's so good that I'm rarely ever found at my PC. I just do everything on this phone.

Call Quality
After nothing but trouble from my HTC Eris, the problem-free calling is a dream come true. However, I expected nothing less after my daughter's positive experience for the past two years.

I'm the Mom and yet have no trouble working this puppy. ;-)

My daughter's two year constant use of her Motorola phone convinced me to purchase my Droid x2. If it can stand up to her abuse/use, then it can certainly be a great phone for me. I've had this for five months, and I love it.

Sometimes, like when I'm out hiking, I wish the phone was smaller. But when I'm reading or writing an e-mail, watching a video, or surfing the Internet, I'm glad it's the size it is.

Freezes and shuts down at least 3 times per week

i have had problems with this phone from the very beginning, had multiple calls to verizon and multiple trips to the store. mydaughter had the same phone and we have had to get a replacement for hers and I expect I will soon when they get tired of me complaining.

Battery Life
battery life is sub-par, with regular usage through the day it has to be charged half way through the day

clear, easy to use, not always responding when in use, freezes often

Call Quality
call quality is good, of course there are problems when the phone freezes during a call and shuts down

decent, my complaint is about the freezing of the phone, which happens during any type of use

good, not that i have dropped it alot but a few times and seems durable

a little big for a female

Not Very Happy

from Franklin, NE

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

I do not like this phone as I have had nothing but problems with it. Freezes up on me ALL THE TIME, battery runs down QUICK, powers off on its own even when there's a full battery. Just a real pain in my rear!

• Call Quality:

Its a good phone if you stay with in the limitation of the phone

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

This is a good product good battery life until you start playing games or using the 3G other then that its a good phone

the performance of the phone is good until you start changing from what the phone started out with. Like changing the launcher, or changing the text message app. If you start changing things you will start having problem. Note there is bloatware on this phone and that i don't want or like. The other thing i don't like if you put the phone in direct sunlight is hard to see,you have to run shade to see what you are trying to do

Voice Quality
Some times it hard to hear people unless on speaker phone

playing games, using 3G will take you down fast other then that its OK

you need to buy a cover for it. it has a big screen so you must protect it.

this phone you are on a learning curve if you have never use a smartphone before, this system is not like the iPhone, blackberry in comparison you are on a big learning curve a week and haft at the most

its OK its just a phone

Great Phone

from Chelsea, OK

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

This is a good phone, love the square shape, seems like u get more sceen that way, sound quailty is good, takes great photos, and lots of apps. The best thing about the phone is it's from Motorola . I would recomend this phone to everyone. Great Phone

• Call Quality:

Great phone that works wonderfully.

from Holcomb, KS

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

I really like this phone because of it's sharp design easy use. A beginner like me (this is my first smart phone) learned to use this easily and quickly. This takes great pictures that are very high quality.

Battery Life
It's tough to have the battery last more than a day unless you really restrict the data connectivity.

Very clear and sharp.

Difficult to get music onto the phone.

• Call Quality:

Great value for the price.

from Rising Sun, MD

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

This is a great smartphone for the money. I didn't really utilize the sliding keyboard. I typically used the touch functions. The phone enabled me to have the free applications that come with droid products.

Battery Life
Since I used the phone non-stop, I didn't get much battery life. I did however download the task killer application which helped a lot. Once I began using the application, my battery life got better.

Display/Screen Quality
The only thing is keep your screen cleaned.

I dropped mine several times. Unfortunately, sometimes it happens.

Freezes and shuts down at least 3 times per week

from Berkley, MI

clear, easy to use, not always responding when in use, freezes often

good, not that i have dropped it alot but a few times and seems durable

a little big for a female

• Call Quality:

Beautiful screen, great apps, and camera is amazing. Love it..

from Milton, NH

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

this phone has a great screen, and the quaily is amazing. I love the intuitive way it sets up your apps.

Battery Life
I play games, and I am on facebook a lot and the battery lasts all day without needing to be charged. For a smart phone I think that it has one of the longest lasting batteries.

Display/Screen Quality
The display is AMAZING!! watching movies or viewing pictures is great.

Call Quality
I use this phone for work at times, and I have never had an issue with the call quality.

It was easy to set up and comes with video instructions on the use of it. I am still finding all kinds of new and fun things to do with it.

Comes with Gorrila glass, and have had it for a few months now without a screen protector and no scratches at all.

With a good case on it it seems be be a bit heavy but I think that you have to expect that for the size of the screen.

Avoid at all costs.

from Lakeside, CA

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

This is a phone that I had to have replaced 7 times in 4 months due to various nissues ranging from system crashes, inability to run and download/update apps, exceedingly bad battery performanc and inability to handle more than one task at a time without freezing and crashing. Every one of them froze and crashed ALOT!

Battery Life
Doesn't last for garbage. Overheats constantly and slow to charge.

Display/Screen Quality
You can see although the colors are dull and bland.

Call Quality
It performed as a phone.

It's hard to use a phone that you need to remove the battery every three minutes because you need to reset it due to a freezing or crashing issue.

Never had it break from being dropped.

Bulky, boxy and looked like a huge chocolate bar.

• Call Quality:

Very thin but carries a big screen

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

I love the big color screen and how thin it is. its pretty stylish too!

Battery Life
I like that the battery is built into the phone. the battery life could be longer on it though. i use alot of data so i constantly have to have it plugged in whenever i decide to use a lot of data. the battery will last me bout 2 hours but on standby it a last half a day

• Call Quality:

Easy to use durable phone

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

I love this phone and it's ability to take great pictures even better than my high end camera. It is durable and easy to use.
What I don't like is the battery life it's mediocre and I don't like that it has facebook issues with it running slow or not loading at all. I also don't like that the apps that are free on the Iphone are not always free on the droid. Aside from these for talking and texting and searching it's a good phone.

Battery Life
I have to charge my phone several times a day. Just the texting and the facebooking run it down so quickly.

Crystal Clear

Call Quality
I think the call quality is great, unlike my friends blackberry

I think this phone is very easy to use, I'm not a techi kind of person and it was simple for me to figure out.

I've only dropped it twice but I have my phone in a hard case and it's been just fine.

I like it's smooth sleek design.