Other Smartphones:

Motorola Smartphone

Great smart phone for Nextel - outdated

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

The Motorola i1 is a great smart phone for the Nextel user that can't sacrifice the Direct Connect button for better/faster service and better phones on Sprint.

The i1 is the BEST Nextel phone there is and the idea of having one with DC and running the android OS is great, BUT android 2.2 is out now (or better) and this only comes with android 1.5 :( and it was just released in the last couple months.

if they really wanted to compete here they should have given it a better version of android!

That aside it does work pretty well...  the only issue that I had with it wasn't the phones fault, it was the Nextel network...  The sprint network is just faster and more reliable (meaning bigger).  Don't get me wrong I LOVE Nextel DC but when it comes to there Data service they are seriously lacking!

• Battery Life:
  • Display/Screen Quality:
  • Call Quality:

The motorola i1 smartphone is a pretty good one

from Selma, AL

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

This motorola phone is a pretty good choice. All the other phones that are made like this one but its another brand seem to be having many problems. However my motorola phone does not have those type of issues. I enjoy my phone everyday it meets my needs. The service could stand to be a little better though I have problems with that I will have to say. But overall it was the best choice for this type of cell phone.

That's my Motorola nextel haha!

from Miami, FL

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

I bought this nextel a while ago. It's awesome because I was used to other kind of nextel. You know, the flip-thing. Well, that wasn't my case so I decided to give to the i1 a try. I had nothing to lose but too much to win. Well, it's simply amazing. I gotta say I don't use it as a prior phone because I would get bored in a hearbeat ha! It's just a phone I use for my business.Excellent call reception (that one I gotta give it to Nextel for having one of the best services - In my honest opinion). PTT feature is great, I had some trouble with my last Nextel (Motorola i9), the PTT button was a totally nightmare and could never talk to anyone, kept going on-and-off in the middle of the conversation but yeah, all things considered was a great phone. Anyways, the i1 was a really good replacement and also an upgrade. The PTT button is solid as rock and I haven't had any issues with it. I truly recommend the phone because it has Android OS and you can get some features you would never expect to get from Nextel.

Motorola i1, Best little droid out there.

from Kenosha, WI

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

I have always had Motorola phones. Don't like and don't want to use any of these othe crazy models. I have to stay with nextel as Hubby has walkie talkie. Itried other brands with walkie talkie, they do not compare. My cell phone carrier has a buy back program. Motorola's have the best buy back price. Hum tells me somethng

MOTOROLA I1

from Methuen, MA

I LOVE THIS PHONE!

I like to think of it as the "I WON" phone, since I won it on ebay. But even if I paid full price for it - it would be worth it.

I am using it with Boost service & the reception is great where I live. I have the pay as you go plan and use the internet with my home wifi easily. I pick up interenet service free around town.

So this phone gives me ALL the bells & whistles for a slight monthly fees.

My First Smartphone and I Love It!

from Mackville, KY

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

This phone is my first Smartphone so I won't be able to give a comparison to others, but I can say that I Love It! First things first, I have never had a dropped call, it gets excellent reception. The touchscreen is surprisingly easy to use, not overly sensitive where you are constantly selecting things you didn't mean to. The wi-fi option is great for those who, like I do, live in an area with limited 3g coverage, and I love the way it automatically notifies you when you are in an area that has an open wi-fi network. The camera takes great pictures and videos,it even has a flash for low light.  It is great for texting.The battery so far always lasts all day. The removable SD card is also a plus if you are like me and like to use your phone as an MP3 player too!The only downside I have noticed to this phone is it has the older Android version software, so some of the newer apps aren't compatable and it is also not capable of playing certain types of video. But at least Nextel finally has a Smartphone!Hope they offer an update to newer software soon, then it will have 5 stars!

i cant live wiithout my android 1

from Homestead, FL

Comments about Motorola Smartphone:

when i first got my android i immediatly fell in love with it   i recommend it to anybody it is very friendly user even for those who dont understand technology i simply can not live without my android i want to buy one for my daugter no matter the price