3.4
Other Cell Phones:
Motorola

3.4

My Motorola-RAZR2 is the best!!

I've had alot of cell phones, my favorite so far is the **Motorola - RAZR2 V8 Cell Phone**.   It's a very lightweight phone and thin phone making it extemely easy to take anywhere (many purses, and daily planners have a pocket now just for holding this kind of phone).  I would recommend always knowing where the phone is, it's size does make it easy to lose...my phone likes to slip out of pockets and hide between the car seats. Even though the phone is a smaller one, it is still very easy to see the display and I have no trouble at all using the keypad.  Reception is VERY GOOD with this phone, better than any others I have owned. Voice Mail & Caller ID is really easy to set up and use.  I have used this phone as my primary phone for a non-stop busy business as it was more reliable and convenient than any other phone I've used.   I love the alarm feature, it's easier than setting an actual alarm clock and nice to be able to schedule "reminders" for things when needed.  I did accidentally drop the phone a few times on a hard floor, and while the first few times still had the phone working great, the last fall had the keypad circuits shorting out and so I needed to get a replacement phone. It would seem to be to be a very well built phone as nothing really ever broke off.   It's a simple- to -use phone at a very economical price.  I've had mine now for almost four years and even though there are many newer phones on the market that look tempting...I believe if something works, one should stick with it.  It makes my life easier, I LOVE that!!

This phone is decent, but I wouldn't buy another one.

After using the most basic (free with service) phone for years, I decided it was finally time to upgrade to something a little fancier with more bells and whistles - so I went to the T-Mobile website and found the RIZR Z3 in rose. For the most part, I have been happy with the phone - but there are a few things that have gone wrong. After using the phone for about 6 months, the buttons on the face of the phone began to slide and fall off. It was really strange and I contacted T-Mobile to see about a replacement. They said I could get a replacement since it had not been a year and sent me a new one through the mail. Of course, I had to deal with sending the old one back so they could make sure I hadn't purposely smashed it or dropped it in water. Now, I've had the new one for almost a year and the same thing is happening with the buttons. The center button has already completely fallen off- but T-Mobile said I was only eligible for ONE replacement phone. So, I guess I will have to make do until I decide to buy something new. The other problem I've had with this phone is that every so often, it will start to drop calls. I called T-Mobile and they said I should be turning the phone off to "reset" it at least once a day. I never knew you were supposed to do that. Other than those two issues, the phone is pretty good. The camera works decently (for a phone camera) and it looks cool. I wouldn't buy this phone again though - and wouldn't recommend it. I think there are better products out there.

Really thin phone that lasts a long time

Comments about Motorola - RAZR2 V8 Cell Phone:

This phone is a basic phone or very very entry smartphone but can do more things then most flip phones can. I love the design of this and it works very well. It has crystal talk and so all the audio is great over a phone call. The camera is sub-par but its not a smartphone so you can expect too much. Only downside is it can be tricky to open the screen because the gap is so small.

Doesn't have a quad or dual core cpu like most phones now but for what it does it works very well.

Voice Quality
The crystal talk really makes audio come through smooth.

Battery Life
about 2 days of off and on usage.

The outside glass can break fairly easy if your not careful with it.

Takes many cues from old razrs so it is similar for anyone of the 2 million original razr v3 users.

• Voice Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Not bad, but I've owned better.

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Motorola - RAZR2 V8 Cell Phone:

Not too bad of a cell phone overall, but I expected more from a Motorola. I owned the original Razr and wasn't too thrilled with that one. I'm not quite sure why I bout the Razr 2 in retrospect. It's not exactly user friendly, and the settings aren't anything to write home about. It requires a few too many clicks to get to where you would want to be or to access where you want to go. You can change the shortcut keys on the keypad, but there aren't very many options there either. It doesn't seem to have noise reduction either. It will pick up every sound from the back ground and having three kids can make it unbearable at times! I think if you were giving a basic phone to a teenager than this would be fine, but if you're looking for a phone with all the bells and whistles then this shouldn't be the phone to buy. I'm definitely going to be getting a new phone for Christmas. This one just isn't cutting it!

The MotoRazr2 V8 is the best cellphone ever

from Chaparral, NM

Comments about Motorola - RAZR2 V8 Cell Phone:

The motorola MotoRazr2 V8 is a product that most people enjoy once they try it. It has many features that you cant find in any other Razr which makes it a better cellphone than the others. I personally like it better than other cellphones and I think that any one who has it may agree. The motorola MotoRazr2 V8 is unique in many ways which is a good thing for people who like new things.

There are many things that people like about these phones. One thing i like about this phone is the advantage you get from texting. When you send a text message you wait for a reply so he good thing about this phone is that once you recive a text message you can read it from the screen of the closed phone by simply pressing ok on the screen to view. You can also simply ignore the message by pressing the arrow pointing down and then pess ok.

There isn't just an advantage in texting but in many other things and one of them is hearing music. First you go to your menu and from there go to music, you either go to all music or you go to your playlist then you pick the song you like and hear it and once you are hearing it you can close your cellphone because its a touch screen for music. You can do things like pause, or skip the song either to the one before it or after. I think that this is the best thing a Razr could ever have. I was going to get a blackberry curve afterwards but I grew close to my MotoRazr2 V8 and I don't want to leave it for any other cellphone because this is the best one I have ever had.

Razor cell phones rock!

from Jamaica, NY

Comments about Motorola - RAZR2 V8 Cell Phone:

Razor Phones are awesome. Skinny and slim able to carry anywhere without trouble. My mom use to have one and it was pink and awesome. Got a new one since it is very enjoyable. This phone has instant messaging using aim, yahoo, msn and icq. Another feature would be that this phone can have up to 1000 contacts which is great. This phone is compatiable with blue tooth wireless connectivity version 2.0. Also contains a usb which can hold up to a lot of photos and etc. Can have awesome ringtones(mp3 version). This phone is voice command and dialing which is really cool. You can also record stuff and hear it over and over. Also contains funtions such as a calculator, calender, alarm clock and world clock which is pretty cool. The design is really not that bad. I would recommend this if you could find one at a decent price the applications are great. Not a bad phone!

Absolutely HATED this Razr2

from Baldwin Park, CA

Comments about Motorola - RAZR2 V8 Cell Phone:

I must admit that I am rather harsh on cell phones, but my reasoning behid it is because they cost an arm & a leg to purchase, replace, repair. When it came to this Razr it was no different. In a matter of 1 year I personally went through 5 before i decided to shell out the money to partially upgrade. Types of damages sustained, Broked outer & inner screens, corners breaking, bending & dents, broken speakers, and constant freeezing. I think the only plus to this phone is that it was somewhat water resistant, as I dropped it in water let it completely dry & it continued to work!

Motorola Cell Phones are always a step above

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Motorola - RAZR2 V8 Cell Phone:

I have owned several brands of cell phones over the years.  It seems I always go back to the Motorola cell phones.  I've experienced clear signals, fewer dropped calls and long lasting battery charges.  I especially enjoy the convenience of a cell phone that has photo and video capabilities as well.  I am slow at texting, but I am getting faster.  My only change would be on my next new Motorola cell phone, would hopefully find larger keypad buttons.  I have to use my fingernails to press the keyboard and now the numbers and letters are slowly being worn off.  I hope the next version I select will not have the issue.  Over all, I would recommend the Motorola Cell Phone Brand as one that is time proven, easy to use, ease of navigation throughout the system tools.  As I run with my dogs, I always carry my cell in case of emergency and several times my phone has dropped on cement and parts and pieces went flying.  I just put it back together and I'm able to start chatting.  My current phone also had a slight jump into a public toilet, I pulled it out, opened it up and dried it.  I put it back together and to my surprise it was still able to work perfectly!  How many cell phones can take that kind of abuse and keep on working!

I Like my Motorola Razr2 v8 cell phone.

from Milo, IA

Comments about Motorola - RAZR2 V8 Cell Phone:

I like my cell phone but don't love it. I had a different Motorola and did like it but it was dying on me all the time so my daughter gotme a Motorola RAZR2 V8 Cell Phone and it is a pink razor and do love the color. I find that when I am using it the voices on the other end are not as loud as they could be. I am having some trouble even after all this time finding it hard to find all the places where you do the alarm clock and different things like that. I find that the simple ones help me do what I need to do. I know I need to give it more time and keep trying and I will be able to get with the program and learn all about it. It is just taking some tome leaning this new phone. I don't know if I would get the same phone agin or try to get another phone, something that would be a lot eaiser to use and would seem user friendly for me. I am not a computer gru but IU am trying to learn and get this under control.

It lasts

from Henniker, NH

Comments about Motorola - RAZR2 V8 Cell Phone:

I have had three of the same phone in the past two years. The reasons are because I have broken them all. Yet the phone is able to withstand a lot. I have dropped it off a moving car, and it still survived. Its not especially handy if you're looking for really good internet access or quality video. Its a phone for those who stick to the basics, texting, calling, pic, vids. If you're looking for something more however I'd look to a different phone

Motorola -RAZR2 V8 has excellent features but very fragile

from Oklahoma City, OK

Motorola -RAZR2 V8 has excellent features but very fragile

This cell phone is a very stylish phone. I have had three of them. The features on the phone are exceptional. Ease of use is one of the things that drew me to this phone. It is slim and the buttons are large enough to make texting and dialing easy.

The bluetooth works well and I never had a problem with uploading music.

The reception is above average and the phone holds charge reasonably well.

The only problem that I had with this phone is that it is delicate and I dropped it on the wood floor and the screen imploded. I was heartbroken as I truly love this phone.

from Penfield, NY

Comments about Motorola - RAZR2 V8 Cell Phone:

My father handed me this phone two and a half years ago. He had used it, and he had bought it used from someone else. I have no idea how long my **Motorola - RAZR2 V8 Cell Phone **has been around, but I'm guessing at least three and a half years and considering that it held up extremely well. I'm just finally buying a new phone because after much abuse from me, the back panel that holds the battery in keeps falling off and the battery life has decreased a lot. But it's taken a really long time for it to get to that point, and it's mostly because I'm not the most gentle user. I've dropped it so many times that I can't keep track. I phone that puts up with that and still works deserves praise. I love the size. I'm able to throw it in my purse and go. It's nice and light too and easy to navigate. If you're looking for something with lots of features and a keyboard this isn't it. But if you're looking for a phone, that's good at being a phone, I highly recommend.