3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Battery Life:

Stylish and beautiful, great sound, I'm in love!

This is the best phone that I have ever owned. It takes the ever so popular razr and transformed it into a multimedia power house. Music sounds great coming out of the speakers. The outside screen is larger than the main screen on the original razr. The outside is also a touch screen, but it is sometimes difficult to use, especially if you have big ogre fingers like me. The keypad is very cool and easy to use once you get used to it, and the phone operation itself it similair to the original razr which makes for an easy upgrade. Ring options are the same as most motorola phones, soft, loud, vibrate, silent, and vibe then ring.

It's an innovative idea that was poorly executed.

I first bought this phone a year ago.  My friend from work just recently got it and I was looking for a new, innovative phone that I could show off to my friends.  He said it was pretty awesome and that there are a lot of awesome things to this phone that no other phone has.  So I bought it without a seconds thought.  At first, it was awesome.  Everybody ooed and awed about how great it was.  It has a clear screen on the front so that you can use it and operate it while it's closed but the options are limited (meaning you can only listen to music, watch tv, look at your pictures, or use the VZ navigator).  I have only the pictures option because all the other ones are not only pointless, but a waste of money.  I guess that makes the ability to touch the screen on the outside pointless as well. But it is also frustrating when the safety lock to turn the touch off unlocks and you realize that it's going through your pictures or halfway into some music genre that you don't even listen to.  It's also a pain when you are flipped open to the inner part of the phone and the touch screen messes up.  It will touch random buttons and you constantly have to go to the left or the right of the button to push the correct one.  All in all, I've had nothing but problems with this phone and I'm really upset that I bought it.  Next time I will do much more research when selecting my next phone!

Bad choice!

Comments about Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 Cell Phone:

I am a little bit old school and love flip phones. I always keep my phone in a purse where it gets abused a little bit. Flip phones usually can stand up to the abuse. However the razor did not. While it had features that I loved, the phone itself was a bad idea. It just was durable enough for me. I need a phone to take the abuse I give it and last longer than 6 months. My screen died, buttons wouldn't work, it just fell apart and fast!

Flip-pity Flip FLip

Comments about Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 Cell Phone:

This here flip phone is pretty nice for what it is. A flip phone. It performs nice for what expected for it, for it to call, receive calls and send out texts. Battery life is good. As well as it is a simple phone to use. The connection when talking with someone is very clear. Nice Flip Phone right here!

Long Lasting Sturdy Phone

Profile Image

from Florida

Comments about Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 Cell Phone:

When my grandparents finally made it into the cell phone world we bought them one of the MotoRazr2's and it survived through my grandma dropping it time after time for a span of six months.

Design:
The design of the phone is sleek. It isn't that much different than its predecessor except for being just a little sleeker. The buttons are almost identical to the ones on the earlier model, which made it easier to explain to them since I had used the older model for a couple years. The flip phone is smooth, compact and was easily slipped in a pocket, or as happened often with my grandmother in between the seats in her car and lost for a few days.

Sound Quality:
The speaker quality on this phone has improved drastically since the earlier model. It was good enough that I loaded music on it for her to listen to while driving.

Overall: It's a good basic phone with just enough features for someone who isn't exactly tech savvy. She doesn't text so she didn't need that, the speaker was loud and she could easily navigate the menus.

Battery Life
She's not a heavy user, so the battery life lasted a long time.

Very durable, she had a tendency to drop it.

Motorolarazr V9 Cell phone is my friend

from Upper Darby, PA

Comments about Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 Cell Phone:

I bought my Motorolla Razar more than 2 years ago it was an upgrade and I did noot have to pay anything for it I got it for free after rebate. Tell the truth this is my favorite cell phone ever. I have the pink it is so cute. I only use my phone for emergencies and I dont use it for textting . I like this phone because it does all the basics plust it has rthe speakerphone and the camera feature. I use the speakerphone all the time specially when I ma driving so I dont have to use my hands . The sound quality is great . The camera is okay I dont use it that much because the pictures don't come out right but it is just fine when you dont have your camera and you have to take a picture . The Motorola Razr is for you if you dont want a fancy phone and you want just the basics. I think I will keep my Motorolla razr for as long as it works . The battery life is great and i don't have any complaints.

long lasting

from Woodside, NY

Comments about Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 Cell Phone:

When this phone first came out, it was like the other phone but this was newer and had different colors. This phone is very stylish and sleek, if you like flip phones. I had this phone for a year and after many drops, only few scratches would surface. This phone holds up very well. I passed it on to my father after I chose to buy a more updated phone and my father has been using this phone for more than a year and a half now. So for a phone it is pretty old, my father is planning to buy a new one soon only because the phone is starting to lose its value. By value I mean it's not as awesome looking as the style used to be. It's very plain now once you get used to it, but it catches the eye when I first got it. The only problems so far is that the sound is starting to get muffled. What I mean by muffled is that the volume is getting too low.  Even at its loudest capacity of the volume control, my dad has a hard time hearing the other end at semi noisy places. All in all good phone.

The Motorola Razr VE20 is an okay phone but needs to be improved

from Mount Olive, MS

Comments about Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 Cell Phone:

The Motorola Razr VE20 is a pretty good phone but not an excellent phone. I would not recommend it to anyone who wanted a really good phone. If you are wanting something to just get by on in today's standards this is your phone.

Great cell phone

from Albany, NY

Comments about Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 Cell Phone:

a darn good phone to have.

from Paris, AR

Comments about Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 Cell Phone:

I have had this phone for about 4 or 5 months. I really enjoy it. I have at&t with this phone. Its a good phone. If I had to say anything bad about this phone then I guess I wouldn't be able to say anything. So far so good. I like it also because I can put a memory card in it and save my ring tones and my phone numbers.

Stylish and beautiful, great sound, I'm in love!

from Manitowoc, WI

motorola motorazr2 phone is pretty cute

from Colton, CA

Comments about Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 Cell Phone:

the motorolla motorazr2 is a slick, slender phone, it is super stylish. A flip phone, so if you are used to qwerty keys , this is not for you. It has a crisp viewing display, also on the outside the display is big enough to alert you on calls and messages. Also you can view your pictures on it, i like that about it. The push keys are slender, they do not stick out like in other phones, they are very flat, and easy to use, a pretty good size. This has bluetooth enabled, also microsd for expansion slot, which comes in handy as the picture quality is really good, it takes pic in a good large size. This phone has a really good battery life. I feel like I charge it here and there. I have had other phones were I have to charge it daily, and that is such a drag, I do not want to go a day where I forget to charge my phone, and the battery is drained, which is why i like phones with large battery life. This is a great phone at a great price woudl receommend.