Other Smartphones:

Pros

Cons

I love this smartphone!!

Comments about Motorola DROID Maxx Android Smartphone:

I love the Motorola Droid Maxx! It is a great Smartphone to have, and the best one I have owned. I have had no issues with it, and I have owned it for close to a year. I would definitely suggest at least considering this phone during your next purchase.

Battery Life
I can easily go two days without having to charge my phone. That is a big change from previous phones I have owned--There would be times where I would have to charge previous phones once or twice throughout the day. I play games and check my facebook regularly and still have enough power to get me through.

Display/Screen Quality
The screen is very clear, and a good size. It's not too big, but is very easy to see everything on the screen without straining your eyes.

Call Quality
The calls come through clearly. There is still an issue with dropped calls in certain areas, but that would be more the lack of phone towers in the area and trees or valleys.

Once you get the hang of your new phone, it is very easy to use.

• Call Quality:

Great smartphone with excellent battery life

Comments about Motorola DROID Maxx Android Smartphone:

This phone has exceeded my expectations. With normal use (i.e. not a lot of streaming movies) I can easily go 3 days without charging. With high usage (i.e. excess checking of facebook, streaming movies, etc.) I can easily get 2 days out of it. The phones capabilities continue to amaze me. It has a siri-like function on it that you can ask questions and control phones simple functions (make a call, set alarm, set calendar appointment, find out score of a game, and etc, all hands free). Sometimes the voice recognition is not perfect, but it does great majority of the time. Runs smooth and very fast to do everything.

Display/Screen Quality
Has a great lock screen, that when you move the phone the time shows up. 9 times out of 10 I am quick looking at my phone to see the time and see if I have messages. This screen will display the time and if there are any messages, calls, etc. You can't see the messages, just a symbol that lets you know something has occurred (email logo for email, phone for call, text box for text message), and you can see this with just movement of the phone, without unlocking.

Call Quality
Call quality is great. Speaker phone in call isn't perfect but better than most phones.

Very easy to use. Did take me a little bit to figure out some of the functions and figure out how to adjust setting to my liking.

Without a case, seems like it could easily break. I have a otterbox case so I don't really know how durable it is without a case.

Very sleek looking.

Razr MAXX Battery Life!

Comments about Motorola DROID Maxx Android Smartphone:

Best Smartphone I have had so far. There really is something amazing about that battery life. I got totally spoiled by it.

Battery Life
By far the best battery life of anyone I know. Even people who tote around the big bulky extra battery life packs don't get as long a charge as I do. I think the dual processor has a lot to do with it as well.

Display/Screen Quality
Not bad at all, but I didn't notice anything quite over the top about it.

Call Quality
I have Verizon, and I always get good call quality. My boyfriend had an older iphone as a loaner for a bit, and the call quality was HORRIBLE. I think it's one of those things I just take for granted in today's technology age.

It took a little time, but I had it down after a while. There is nothing to crazy on this phone, so there was an easy learning curve.

WATERPROOF indeed. I accidentally left it out in a lawn chair over a rainy night with no issues at all the next day. I was very impressed. I never had a cover on mine at all either and it held up to multiple oops drops.

Was a little too wide for my hands for a comfortable grip. But I love the back coating, a little bit non-slip.

• Call Quality:

Awesome Android Phone with battery life to match! Get one today!

from Thousand Oaks, CA

Comments about Motorola DROID Maxx Android Smartphone:

If the updates for Androids were more timely, this would be a 10 without a doubt!

Battery Life
A massive battery and many power saving features make this the best Android phone out there now!

Display/Screen Quality
Beautiful, intelligent and sharp screen in a size that is perfect for viewing everything from contacts. and pictures, all the way up to video quality that leaves you wanting for nothing.

Call Quality
Great phone + Great Network = Amazing call quality. I've never had an issue with call quality and very rarely drop calls. Easily the best phone I've had.

Each incarnation of Android's operating system get more and more intuitive. It also widens the gap with Apple and makes the Windows system seem like a joke.

No issues to report on a very well used phone on an everyday basis. What more could you want?

Tremendous build quality, great durable and beautiful materials combined with an operating system second to none and battery life superior to any other phone. This is the best thought out phone out there now, by far!