3.7

Pros

Cons

Horrible battery life

Comments about Motorola Droid (2 GB) Smartphone:

Great phone, horrible battery life. It's durable, easy to use and straight forward. The camera wasn't the greatest but 5 megapixels is horrible now compared to the new phones out so you get what you pay for. I have stuck withg the Droid since the beginning and I went through three of the Droid 2's, all due to water damage. It did the job for me though when I needed it too. It's not too fancy anymore but it was when it first came out.

Voice Quality
Good, I never had any issues.

Battery Life
HORRIBLE BATTERY LIFE! I had to dim all the lights, I couldn't have any fancy wallpapers, I couldn't play games too long or multi task on the Internet. This is the only bad part about this phone.

Pretty durable, until I dropped it in the toilet. It's scratch proof, but not water proof.

Very simple to use, I am an Android user though so I can't necessarily compare it to anything other than Droid's.

Love the slide out keyboard, it so hard to find a good Smartphone with an actual keyboard anymore.

Very good smartphone still

Comments about Motorola Droid (2 GB) Smartphone:

Very good smartphone still in 2013. I still use it and it is real nice Android operating phone. Only downside is the "QWERTY" Keyboard is a bit small but the touchscreen keyboard is probably the best way to go. I use it with page plus and it works great on the network.

A Paperweight

Comments about Motorola Droid (2 GB) Smartphone:

This thing is like a brick. It was a smartphone but it should just be put on your desk as a paperweight. It is not as fast as the newer models that are out there but it still has the same apps and is way cheaper. The slide out keyboard is nice if you like that sort of thing but that is the reason it is so massive and heavy. Just can't get past of you much it weighs you down.