4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Call Quality:

A solid smart phone that isn't micro managed by the manufacturer

This phone is a good, solid product. The screen is clear and responsive, the size is large enough to make the smart features easily accessed while the thinness and light weight make it easy to drop in a pocket and carry with you. As a Verizon customer my only true complaints are with service.

Battery Life
Battery life is actually fairly good, but can't withstand a busy day without being charged. Bonus for gadget friendly homes that have android devices is the power cable matches a lot of other stuff so 4 interchangeable cables floating around the house makes this less of a hassle. The battery is integrated and cannot be replaced without a trip for service.

Display/Screen Quality
The display screen is vivid and sharp, although compared to some other phones the contrast isn't as good as it could be. The toughness of the screen with the Gorilla glass has been impressive and causes fewer worries about bumps or scratches that would concern me on a similarly thin phone.

Call Quality
This is the section that I feel I can't be totally fair to the phone as a product because so much depends on the cell service provider which is less that satisfactory in my location. On those moments where the 4g is at full strength and the stars align the phone is very clear.

Most of the functions and the software applications are easy to use and understand. Aside from the normal adjustment time to get used to a new layout and different icons, the phone was made to be picked up and used out of the box without any problem or need to consult the manual.

The durability that is packed into this thin, lightweight phone is really one of the selling features that sold me. The Gorilla glass and Kevlar really do seem to add structural integrity. At first I would worry that sitting down with this phone in my pocket would cause it to snap, but no such fears after living with it.

The design is a well thought out unit. Although the screen is large and the phone feels huge compared to some of its predecessors, it remains very thin, lightweight and easy to hold and talk on. The feel of the phone is nice without a case and the look is sleek and appealing.

Good power user phone. Great battery is a lie.

The phone can stream up to 4G and is very good at multitasking.m However, since the addition to Ice Cream Sandwich, many of my apps seem to be failing constantly. Especially the ones running in the background. It is a good phone for the power user though.

Battery Life
This battery is supposed to be the longest lasting in the industry and it is a COMPLETE FAILURE in that aspect. I can burn 30% within one hour. It basically is the same as any other battery. Not only that, it's LOCKED INTO the phone so, when my battery began overheating, which seems to be a problem with all of these batteries, you must replace the WHOLE PHONE!

Display/Screen Quality
The sharpest and most detailed I have ever seen. Colors are richer and clearer.

Call Quality
Calls are clear and sharp. There is an issue with clarity with a bluetooth, but I believe that is the bluetooth itself. As a phone, this does the job.

For the most part, this phone makes things simple for teh multitasker such as myself. Scrolling through different apps that can run at the same time makes my life easier.

So far this phone can take a beating. Granted, it lives in an Otterbox, so I cannot tell more than heresay.

It's not a bad design. the speaker on this phone blows out rather easily, which is a problem. But otherwise I like the smmooth and sleek design.

Great Until You Open An App

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR Smartphone:

The phone is nice, light, small, slick, and practical, until you go to open an app.

Battery Life
The battery last for quite a while. I can have the flashlight app on for a couple of hours before I need to plug in the phone.

Display/Screen Quality
The display is neither to big nor small, I believe it is the perfect size. I have watched many Netflix shows without having to strain my eyes, while also being able to see every detail.

Call Quality
Every once in a while calls will be dropped, but I believe it is the person on the other end's phone and not mine.

The phone is really easy to use. But lately the apps are slow to open and respond. I thought that I would fix this problem by cleaning up my apps and delete the ones I no longer use, but alas it was to no avail.

I am a clumsy person and have dropped this phone many many many times and still the thing works like new (except for the slow app problem).

The design is nice and makes for a very slick phone.

• Call Quality:

Good phone with iffy battery,

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR Smartphone:

I love the sleek, thin design of the phone, the responsive touch screen and ability to run multiple apps and widgets with little problem. I've had it for nearly 2 years now and it is a wonderful phone, aside from the mediocre battery life. Keep a charger handy with this one, especially if you play a lot of games. Also, don't expect to be able to access the battery. It's glued shut, and if you need to do a reboot that you would normally just take the battery out for, you gotta let the battery die.

Also, when I charge my phone now, the touch screen becomes very wonky and doesn't like to take my commands normally. Input jumps around and launches and types things I did not enter. Texting is almost impossible when it does this, but you can still keep your phone charging while on a call. It's annoying, but it might be a result of it's age. I have had mine for a very long time, and it didn't always use to do this.

• Call Quality:

If you own a droid razr, make sure you keep a charger handy.

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR Smartphone:

I've had my droid razr for a little over a year, and I cannot wait to get a new phone!

Battery Life
My phone battery barely lasts half a day before I need to charge it. If I go anywhere where I might be away from home for more than half a day I have to bring my charger.

Display/Screen Quality
The display is average. To me it's about the same as other phones I've had.

Call Quality
The actual call quality is okay, although where I live (a pretty big city in central IL) my signal is lacking.

The droid razr is pretty straight forward. It's not to confusing to figure out and great for someone who isn't too technologically advanced.

I can be pretty rough with a phone! I drop them a lot. The gorilla glass is a great feature and although my razr has been through a lot, it still looks pretty good!

I do not like the fact that the battery is built in and can't be removed. My phone freezes up a lot (almost daily) and I hate that you can't do a battery pull. I know how to reboot the phone, but sometimes I can't even do that.

Medicore smart phone

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR Smartphone:

I would say 4.5 if that were an option. This phone was not worth the money at all. The battery life was horrible, the interface was a pain in the butt, and when the android operating system automatically updated it erased all my photos, downloaded apps including saved map routes I had on my google maps app. I was so disgusted with it that when I lost it instead of getting a new one under warranty free of charge, I bought an iPhone on eBay. Best decision I ever made.

Battery Life
Battery life was very short and needed to be charged every 2-3 hours.

Display/Screen Quality
The display was probably the nicest part of the phone. It has a large screen so you can really get a good view of things when browsing the web.

Call Quality
Call quality was a mixed bag, sometimes it was great and then others it was terrible for no apparent reason.

It was fairly easy to use and become familiar with.

It is pretty durable, this phone was dropped, banged, and beat up and didn't lose a whole lot of functioning.

• Call Quality:

Amazing Phone, Not so Amazing Battery...

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR Smartphone:

The phone itself was very fast and very efficient although the battery life was to be desired, unlike the MAXX. But, overall, the phone itself was very user friendly and very fast!

Battery Life
Rarely would last more than two hours while being used on recommended screen settings while using apps such as FaceBook, Twitter, etc.

Display/Screen Quality
Very high detail and definition.

Excellent Starter Smartphone

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR Smartphone:

Easy to use, attractive and durable. I have had the phone nearly 2 years now and no issues.

Battery Life
At first, the battery seemed to last a decent enough amount of time, but the more apps I install, the shorter the life. This is to be expected to some degree, of course, hence the moderately high score.

Display/Screen Quality
The screen is crystal clear, beautiful, perfect for video. Small wish that the viewing area was larger, but that would make the phone itself larger, so its a trade-off.

Call Quality
I have never had a single issue with call quality. Everything sounds great and the people I speak with hear me perfectly.

This phone is very easy to use, and my cell provider offers lots of video tips and tricks. The phone itself plays the videos, if you like, and they are very easy to follow.

Droid phones are tops in durability. I have dropped the phone many times during the course of my ownership and have had no issues at all.

Attractive design, not enough cases designed for this phone.

DROID RAZR

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR Smartphone:

It is a very good phone in terms of aesthetics and size. However, the contrast of the phone makes it hard to see in extremely sunny places and the battery life is very bad.

Battery Life
Very bad battery life when using data and/or wifi

Display/Screen Quality
Hard to see in the sun, but good at all other times.

Call Quality
Very clear sound and speaker phone is top notch.

Self explanatory smart phone

If you put a case on it, the phone won't break. I've had it for almost two years and it doesn't have a single scratch.

Very nice looking phone.

Droid Razr

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR Smartphone:

There are a few flaws, but in general the phone isn't too bad. It has a lot of potential if used right.

Battery Life
The battery life of this phone is very low. It can't even last a whole day without needing to be charged some time half-way through. This can be very inconvenient, especially when there is no outlet available or you don't have the charger with you.

Display/Screen Quality
The display is very large, which makes it easier to view photos, internet, etc. The resolution is not what you would find on the new Retina Display iphones, but it has always been good enough for what I need. The screen quality is very solid and durable.

It can be easy to use depending on how laggy it is. This phone freezes quite a bit, especially when it is more than a year old. There is also some lag when taking photos, but with sufficient light, the photos come out quite nice!

At first, I thought this phone was too big to use with one hand; but now that I've had it for more than a year, I find it pretty easy to hold and use with just one hand.

Absolutely Love This Phone

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR Smartphone:

Have had this phone since it came out and it has been amazing! Usually I have to have my phone replaced two to three times within the first year, but not with this one! I'm still using my original phone! Never have I had a phone this amazing!

Battery Life
I play a lot of games, get on facebook, text and so on and the battery lasts almost all day even when I seem to over use it!

Display/Screen Quality
Never had a phone with this quality of a screen display

Overall, a decent phone

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR Smartphone:

The only complaint I have is the new keyboard update that came with the latest update to the phone. The correct "suggested words" no longer come up until I have nearly typed the entire word and the autocorrect doesn't work that well either. Also, when typing, the keyboard freezes a lot and lags a bit in catching up.

Battery Life
I think the battery life hold up well as long as you are not constantly playing games or listening to music.

Call Quality
Calls are always very clear and the earpiece works perfectly.

The phone is very easy to navigate. It is pretty much self-explanatory, as long as you have some general knowledge of how a smartphone works.

I have had this model for almost 2 years without any sort of screen protection and there is zero damage/scratches visible. I have dropped it countless times with no damage done to the exterior or hardware of the phone.

User friendly except the photo function. When taking a pic you have to use two hand to be able to press the shutter button properly.