Other Smartphones:

Motorola DROID RAZR M Smartphone

Pros

Cons

• Call Quality:

Great little phone with all the toys in a small package.

Great phone that does everything I need it too without being a huge heavy phone.
Nice screen, decent sound, and a fast processor.
Bluetooth works with everything I have tried...Read complete review

Nice screen, decent sound, and a fast processor.
Bluetooth works with everything I have tried to sync it up to.
Data speeds are fast and wi-fi works good.
The antennae is a little weak compared to some phones, but that is to be expected with it's small size.

Battery Life
I can use it for 2 days without charging. I don't listen to music or watch a whole lot of videos on my phone, but for email, random gaming when killing time and making calls etc. it will last a long time.

Display/Screen Quality
Very nice screen, not the biggest on the market by any means but it is really pretty with good colors and no ghosting.

Call Quality
All my calls have been good quality, even with low signal, I think it could be improved if the antennae was a little bigger inside, but I have never been somewhere where I couldn't get a signal when I needed it.

It's jellybean, so it's easy to navigate the menus etc.
Turning on Bluetooth, data, wifi, changing the displays, sounds etc. are all accessible by just scrolling to the left and you have a full pane of all the settings and info on your phone.

Solid built phone, gorilla glass, carbon fiber on the back.
I have dropped it not from a big height but I have dropped it and there isn't a mark on it.
Feel like it would take a beating and still keep working fine.
It's a very solid feeling phone.

Small, compact, and good angles on it. Fits right in your pants pocket without any issues.
Also fits right into the palm of your hand and feels nice and comfortable.
Volume button could be moved a little bit further away from the wake/sleep button but other than that everything works well.
No dock for it but you can "customize" a Droid 3 dock which can be found really cheap and you have a nice fit dock for your Razr M.

freezes up a lot

I can only have a couple of applications on my phone or it will freeze. Every so often it starts running slow as heck. The speakers could be improved as well.
Read complete review

Battery Life
Dies easily especially if you are reading ebooks or talking on the phone.

Display/Screen Quality
Good screen quality especially with the uber strong glass

Call Quality
Gets staticy like people have tapped my phone and are listening to my private personal conversations.

I am a smart person but I always say that I need a smart phone with a helmet because I repel technology. The amazing thing is that I understand how to use this phone to do more than just call and text people.

Has withstood not only my explosive temper where I have a tendency of throwing my phone at cement or anything in front of me but also my bipolar fiancé who doesn't always know his own strength squeezing it. I have let my 19 month old daughter play with it and it is still working and still impressing me.

Poor set up to start off. Design could be better.

motorola droid

from egypt,alexandria

Pros

• Operating System

Cons

• Games

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR M Smartphone:

this is awsome phone from motorola

• Media:
    • Games
    • Camera:
    • Easy To Use
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Worked well for only a year

from Fort Huachuca, AZ

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR M Smartphone:

I loved this phone but it stopped working and after tons of tech support it was definitely the phone and hardware and not the service.

Battery Life
    At first, it seemed to be okay but I noticed in the first month or two that it drains pretty quickly. It would start to run hot for no reason, but then would stop doing that suddenly before I could get anyone to look into it.

Display/Screen Quality
    Loved the screen and graphics! Definitely a plus in that area! The camera was suprisingly good for such a small phone. The extras like panorama were really easy to use.

Found it really easy to figure out, especially once I figured out how to link it to my Google account. The only issue I had was that the "email" account is separate from the Gmail account and that wasn't clear. So for a while I had the phone pulling from one account to two different places, which of course was draining. Kind of thought Android would have worked that out a bit better.

A little less than a year into having this phone it started freezing, running hot, draining the battery, etc. It was so bad that it actually started turning off and on by itself.

Pretty Cool Phone!!

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR M Smartphone:

The overall rating is because there are some things I wish it had/could do. For example, I wish the screen was a bit bigger. I also wish that it wasn't so easy to dial buttons while talking on the phone. Even when you black out the screen, it will still unlock itself because it know's you're on the phone and MAY need the dial pad.

Battery Life
    At first the battery life is EXCEPTIONAL!!! Then, after 9 months of daily use, the phone needs to be charged at least once throughout the day. I use my phone A LOT though. My partner has the same phone and doesn't use it nearly as much, and she doesn't need to charge until evening time.

Display/Screen Quality
    Great picture!! Excellent camera!! I do wish the forward facing camera was better though.

Call Quality
    Call quality and volume is great on this phone!

has a beginner start up mode, or the standard mode. If you have never had a smart phone before, this is a great phone. Even if you've had tons of smart phones, this is still a phone for you! Easily install all your business information easily on phone, print from phone, ect!

I have a simple case on my phone, as I drop it at least 5 times daily (no joke!!!). The screen does not have a protector on it, yet it is not scratched up at all! The corners have a bit of wear and tear, mostly from the case I think though, as Its always on.

Small, compact, perfect size for any hand. Easy to hold, and even with a case, it doesn't feel to big to put in your pocket! I love this phone!

• Call Quality:

I can't live without my phone!

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR M Smartphone:

The Droid Razr was my first "real" phone. I am able to stay connected to my family and friends not only through texting and calling them but by using social media such as Facebook and free downloaded apps like Tango. The reason that I would give it an 8 and not a 10 is because the initial commercials I viewed on the Maxx emphasized its durability and the first month that I had the phone the screen cracked. I was lucky because I had insurance through my wireless phone carrier and I received another phone in the mail 3 business days later. I have dropped this phone quite a few times and the screen has not cracked and I have had the phone for nearly 2 years with no complaints. Also I think that its a great starter phone for those who have never had a smart phone before. Just make sure that you insure your phone because even though they advertised its durability there may be

Overall A Very Good Phone

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR M Smartphone:

The phone is amazing. Great quality of manufacturing and screen display. I believe that it is better than all of the Iphones put together.

Battery Life
    The battery is very good if you use the phone primarily for calls and texting and browsing the internet. When you start using the phone for games and watching videos is when the battery starts to get drained.

Display/Screen Quality
    The screen display is amazing. For the price of the phone you really can see that the screen stands up to all of the competitors.

This is the perfect phone if you are a first time smart phone user. It is sooo simple that it takes little to no time to begin to understand all of the features that it has.

It is extremely durable. The screen is extremely strong and relatively smudge free and scratch resistant. You do not have to worry about the screen breaking like the Iphones.

The phone is durable yet the design could be changed a little bit.

• Call Quality:

This phone is great, durable and keeps on truckin!

from Villa Park, IL

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR M Smartphone:

I have had this phone for about 6 months and so far so good. I have dropped it several times in both the water and the snow and it hasn't been trashed yet. There's a few chunks of metal missing from the case but the Corning Gorilla glass has held up on its end of the bargain. Great phone software is average but works and is easy to update and get the hang of the operating system. There are a lot of cool widgets that make your homepages easily "yours" as well as an unreal amount of free apps. This phone is great and I would recommend it to anyone interested in a smartphone whether it's your first or 5th! On one other note the camera is a great feature for this phone. It Helps that you can now shoot pictures during video shots and also has a bunch more options than other motorola's for photo editing.

Battery Life
    Set up your wifi to only connect when you are using it for optimal battery life. I noticed that when the wifi cycles and searches for an open connection it tends to severely cripple the battery life.

Display/Screen Quality
    Takes a beating and still looks like brand new! Love the Corning Gorilla glass, it really makes me more comfortable at work not worrying about smashing my screen.

Call Quality
    The speaker isn't that great and seems to vibrate a lot at high volumes.

Great size.

Motorola

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR M Smartphone:

I've recently bought the Motorola Droid Razr. There's many things I like about it, like the connection it has with the Google play store, that's automatically going to be on there since it's an android, but still, I love how the music works, I can all of my 3000+ songs without actually downloading them onto the phone and losing space, they're just automatically there. A really big downside is the battery life, it's a mess. Just it lasts three hours at the most, granted recharging is an hour at the most, but a longer battery life would be nice. Graphics are quite nice, really clear pictures. When making calls with my phone when I call, the screen just goes black, the phone call is one were I can hear the recipient and they can hear me but when it comes to end the call I can't because the screen is black, once they've ended the call, I hear the sound letting me know it's ended, then I wait for three seconds and there's my screen, back to non-blackness. Camera quality is good with the away camera, but the face one is not to be desired. It's a nice phone just has a few setbacks.

• Call Quality:

A true loyal fan of droid

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR M Smartphone:

I am a true fan of Motorola droids. I had the original droid for years and then finally upgraded to the Motorola droid razr and was thrilled with the updates that have been made. I then upgraded to the Motorola droid razr M and I was just thrilled. I love the longer battery life, the large screen, and how its got the water repellent nano coating. The camera is amazing and the HD Video makes my home videos look awesome. I can't wait to see what droid has to offer next.

LOVE this Phone!!!!

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR M Smartphone:

I've had this phone for almost a year now. I used it for about 4 months, then changed my contract, so I got a new phone. After using the 'Newer' phone for approximately 2 months, I reverted back to this one!!! Its so easy to use, the BEST battery on ANY Smart Phone I've ever had (including several Blackberry's and other Android Models)! The phone itself has AWESOME storage, and responds VERY Quickly! This is the first phone I've had that I have not changed the Default Launcher! The Default launcher actually has features that I wish some other Launchers had! I previously paid for a Market Launcher several years ago that I've always used....Until this phone!!! I HIGHLY recommend this phone...Even though there are newer models out...I still think this is one of the best around!!!

Battery Life
    I use my phone all day, and only recently have I had to start charging throughout the day! The phone has an Internal (UN-removable battery) which I believe is the only downfall battery wise.

Display/Screen Quality
    Has default options for Dimming, brightening without having to download an app.

Call Quality
    Never have troubles hearing people. Volume on mine is all the way down, and I can hear voices, ect easily without turning it up.

Haven't had to replace yet....Knock on wood!!! :)

• Call Quality:

The Fastest and yet most simple smartphone out.

Comments about Motorola DROID RAZR M Smartphone:

The Droid Razr M has the most stunning screen available on a droid. Yet, the phone is so light weight and small so your not constricted on movement.I'm constantly on my phone and yet the battery seems to last me all day and most of the night without ever needing a charge. The simplicity of using this beautifully designed smartphone is remarkable!!! I would recommend this phone to anyone.

Battery Life
    I constantly use my phone throughout the day and it last the entire thing without once needing charged. It has the perfect balance of speed and brightness and yet has the longest lasting battery ever.

Display/Screen Quality
    The picture quality of this medium sized phone is incredibly stunning. The HD screen that this phone possesses is so crystal clear and vivid that it seems unreal.

Call Quality
    The elegance of the crystal clear quality of the calls on this phone is remarkable.

Everything that is done on this phone is as simple as ever before.

I've dropped my phone so many times and it hasn't even got a scratch on the screen.

The smart design and elegance of this beautifully made phone is incredible.