View more cell phones

Motorola
SLVR L6
Motorola Cell Phone

Motorola Cell Phone

So slim I can fit it in any pocket! A need if your on the go!

I really like this phone. Especially because it's not a flip phone. It is extremely easy to use and it's really cute. Also its very durable, i've drop it at least 10 time on cement grounds! I recommend this phone to someone who is look for something other than a flip phone but also a phone that will deal with some physical abuse!

Great all around phone!

I'm a music enthusiast and often on the go.  However, I didn't wnat to have to carry around both an mp3 player and a cell phone.  The Motorola SLVR fit my needs.  The features I use reguarly are iTunes, alarm clock, txt msgs, and talking, not necessarily in that order.  When using the Motorola headphones that come with the SLVR, you can listen to music and answer phone calls as they come in.  The phone conveniently pauses the music while you talk.  I've noticed loss of clarity at times.  I haven't figured out if I'm just out of range, or if the phone is malfunctioning.The SLVR is surprisingly durable.  I'm a phone-dropper.  I drop phones getting in and out of cars, from the table, and while talking.  The phone has some dings and chips, but no cracked screen or loss of function.

it's just good

from Germany

About Me Student

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Flimsy

• Texting

I think it's nice

• Primary use:
  • Business
  • Was this a gift?:

So slim I can fit it in any pocket! A need if your on the go!

from Mchenry, IL

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

Fits discreetly in your pocket, sleek and sexy.

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

I first got the SLVR from Cingular two years ago and I loved it!  It is slim and sleek and fits discreetly in your pocket.  Plus it includes iTunes which holds about 100 songs, so it's nice to not always have to carry your ipod around to listen to music.  However, last year I moved and switched to Sprint and got the SLVR that they offer.  It is NOT the same!  While it still supposedly has an mp3 player, it is not user-friendly as I still have not figured out how to put music on my phone, and I am not exactly technologically illiterate.  Plus, you have to push the buttons twice before you can get the phone to do what you want it to do.  I have hated this phone since I got it!  Not all Motorolas are the same!

Slim, functional phone

from New Kensington, PA

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

Overall a good phone. . . for being a Motorola.  If I had my choice, I would get a Sony Ericsson. . . they're durable and have good features!  What else can I say?  It was FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Well, really, what can I say?!?!?!?!?  qwerty qwerty qwerty

Good phone but not a good music player

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

The phone is slim and cool looking, but the mp3 player feature is not that good. I like the alarm feature.  It allows you to set mulitiple alarms.  Integrated VGA camera with 4x zoom and videocapture and playback. Bluetooth class 2 for hand free connectivity.

great all purpose phone

from Newton Upper Falls, MA

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

Since I do not have a home phone, I rely on my cell phone for everything.  This phone really stands up to the challenge.  The battery lasts a really long time.  The reception in my area is fabulous.  the speaker works well. the ringtones are great.

THE BEST I EVER HAD

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

This cellphone is the best I ever had. I had the slider before this one, actually two in a row and they broke within months. This one on the other hand, I had for so long, and its still looks and sounds like new. I have to say its one of the best QUALITY phones I had so far.

clever

from Gilbert, AZ

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

I was so excited when I bought this phone. It was  great becasue it stores mp3's. However the phone is crap. after just a few weeks it stoped working well.  It doesnt let me know that I got a call untill after the fact, it takes hours to send picture messages, and the photos it takes arent even up to first gen camera phone standards.  Its really wasnt worth the money spent.  Was a good idea, just poorly executed.

Great candybar phone.

from Goodlettsville, TN

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

I have a love-hate relationship with my SLVR. I love it most of the time. I chose the SLVR after seeing my Daughter with her SLVR.I love the size. I love the candybar style phone.I love most of the features.I hate that I can not easily use the features. I am not sure why I can't program the SLVR I have not had that problem this past cell phones that I have owned. I have even had to get my son to help with the SLVR but even he has not been able to get it totally working so far.

Great Phone

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

Nice phone. Great features. Why carry and mp3 player and a phone when you can have both in a small phone. Get this phone if that is what you want!!!  I have founded that this phone has a lot of good features.  I use motorola tools to upload my calendar, pictures, ringtones, and anything else I need on the phone.  When I purchased this phone I was looking for a PDA.  I bought this and it keeps me organized.Only issue I have is that there is no flight mode....I love it