View more cell phones

W376g
Motorola Cell Phone

Motorola Cell Phone

4.1

this phone is so simple to use and the size is perfect for me

I recently purchased a Motorola W467g (Tracfone) at Walmart for 29.99 - it has double minutes for life which is a 49.99 feature if you purchase this phone at their site for 79.99.Read complete review

It's the easiest phone to use that I've had so far. The camera feature is wonderful and amazingly accessible.. It's a flip phone and I like that feature; the size is great both folded for storage and open for use, it also has a speakerphone. I have been doing business with Tracfone for several years now; their calling areas are broad, I've never lost a call; and on the very rare occasions I have had to contact them any issue I've ever had has been handled courteously, efficiently and thoroughly.

Phone for texting, talking, listening to radio and taking pics.

I wanted a basic phone that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg to use so I opted for the prepaid phone from Tracfone and got the Motorola w376g.  What was good about the phone was that it was inexpensive to buy, looks nice, you only spend money on minutes used, no monthly fee and you have the option of doubling your minutes for life if you decide to take that route.  Tracfone sometimes have special pricing on the minutes and you get to choose how many minutes you'd like to purchase based on your usage.  Minutes can be bought directly from your Tracfone, online, calling Tracfone, or at a retailer.  Your package includes:  Motorola w376g cell phone, back cover, charger, battery, instructions on how to activate (card), Tracfone guide, and a recycle bag.  When turned on, you get to see your service end date and your airtime balance is displayed.  The keys include a dedicated button for the browser, navigation keys, dedicated main menu key,  camera/back/cancel/exit key, messages key, and power/end key.  There's also the charger terminal and the headset terminal.

For what you pay for it, this is a good phone.  Setting up your phone for the first time is very simple and easy.  You can omit your caller id when calling someone on an individual basis or for all your calls, assign ring tones for different people, and call from a different phone to retrieve your messages (voice).  One negative aspect of this phone is the battery life.  I find I'm constantly having to charge the phone so if I'm not using it or I'm not away from home, it's being charged.  If you're on a budget, get the Motorola w376g and you won't regret it.  It's a good basic, no frills phone.

The Motorola w376 Prepaid phone

from Roberts, WI

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

I purchased this phone over a year ago and I was pleased with the purchase I got because I could transfer my phone number from my old tracfone to this one and that is would work just the same as the old one with the text messages and sending pictures and things like that, however, I was wrong yes the phone worked good for the regular phone calls and even the call waiting and caller ID and even the text messages worked great, however, again there always has to be something wrong in whatever I buy the pictures that I took were all good and everything but when it came to send the pictures out it wouldn't let me no one got any of my pictures and to make things worse I could not receive any pictures either I still have the phone and use it but am going to go out and look for a phone in which I can send pictures and receive them I don't know if it is just me but I seem to have the problem I haven't even upgraded my phone form before other than purchase this phone for I thought that it would be able to handle the things that I wanted like the other one did but I was wrong.

it is ok but sending pictures and receiveing some are terrible can't get them and when someone is trying to send me soemthing it takes forever to get it and I haven't recieved it when it said that I did get it

Voice Quality
can hear pretty well with it

Battery Life
does great

seems to be ok when I drop it and who knows what else happens to it

not hard at all to use even my mother can use it

nice and simple

• Voice Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Its a good phone but not the best in my eyes

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

so I had a g1. And it was ok but I wanted a new phone so I wen on tmobile. Com and the clq came up I fail in love lol looking at it it looked like just what I was looking for so I got it now that I have it its an ok phone but not the best it has alot of good but also a lot bad the touch screen does not work all the time sometimes I try to make a call and it just wont work and it also sometimes just do stuff even wen I dont want it to not fun at all now for the good its a good phone I don't like that the screen has its own life but I like my phone more or less so I would tell my friends to buy.

All the average person needs in a phone. Love it!

from Mount Vernon, IA

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

I got this as a Christmas present & just love it! It's very simple to operate, no unneccessary programs or buttons to deal with. Also it takes pretty good pictures. One think I dont like is that it needs to be charged once every 2 days or so since I leave my phone on all the time. But I find that to be a minor flaw. Overall, a great phone!

The Motorola W376G is a great starter phone.

from Sandy, UT

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

I have been using this phone for several years and while i like it alot it could do with a little bit better developments. I personally got this phone because it was cheap and all i had to do was buy minutes when i needed them. I would love to find some kind of card game on there. I also wish there was a better way to send the pictures other than having to send each and everyone to your email which takes alot of minutes. There is no storage system for if your phone gets destroyed so that kind of sucks. I am thinking of maybe changing my phone soon when i can afford it because i have grown tired of this phone. For those who are looking for a starter phone though its alright.

PLZ help me with my Motorola w376G Tracfone

from Quincy, CA

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

I had a newer Kyocera Tracfone with double minutes, wich was somehow damaged, transferred to an older model, Motorola w376G Tracfone that was given to me from a friend. When I transferred my mobil cell #& double minutes from the Kyocera to the Motorola w376G I recieved a new SIM card in order to change it WICH I DID while I was on the line with Customer Support. Problem is that I cannot unlock the SIM app.,make or change passwords, LOCK phone, & recieve voicemail. The previous owner did not ever put any passwords on the Motorola w376G & the user manual is also lost. AND when I call the 800 # for some reason it takes minutes if I have them sooooo I was hoping perhaps someone may be of some assistance if possible....

Motorola - w376g Prepaid Cell Phone

from Eton, GA

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

I love the **Motorola - w376g Prepaid Cell Phone. The built in camera is great. It is cheap. I don't like the battery though, it loses charge too fast. And that you can't easily import the ringtones or pictgures. I like the double minutes that are included in the package. the FM radio is great. i dont like that you cant surf the web that easy. that is a pain in the butt. it doesn't really look cheap either. good size, pretty reliable too. the only problem i have with the camera is that the pictures dont come out good unless the phone is perfectly clear. it looks very decent. unbeatable value for the price too. i dont like being charged airtime to just surf the web if even for a minute. bluetoot is good.**

motorola phone

from Federal Way, WA

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

Works fine! Take it when we go camping and get good reception! The directions on how to use all the features are not very clear or missing . I want to be able to delete voice mail without listening to it and being charged again!

w376g Prepaid Cell Phone

from Little Neck, NY

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

w376 prepaid call phone rocks me every time i use it! look no futher if you want a decent phone at a decent price! my first thing to chosse a cell phone was price, price and price! at that cheap price you get a phone that is loaded with tons of feautures! i like fm radio on it, left your mp3 player at home, no problem, use your phone fm radio and you are good to go! want some games no problems, w376 has some exiting games in it, that gives you many hours to play while you are meal break at work or on long bus ride or subway! i always found my w376 very useful to me, it helped me in many sutuations in wich i could not do without it at all! oh forgot to mantion if you want to know how much minuts left on your phone after you hang up , no problem it shows you right away on the screen, so you dont have to call anywher to find it out! a big ++++++++++++++++++!

Motorola rocks

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

I got this phone for my birthday about 2 years ago from my daughter. It is so cool. I can actually use the address book! With my old phone I ccould never find it no matter how many times my husband showed me! This phone is so easy to use. I admit I am illiterate when it comes to electronics. I just open it, touch a button, and scroll down until I find the number I'm looking for and there it is. If you don't understand this new stuff this is the phone for you.

W376g isn't for me

from Bloomfield, IA

Comments about Motorola Cell Phone:

After spending a lot of money on prepaid service through a local cell provider I decided to look for other options. My wife uses Tracfone and she suggested that we look into what phones they sell on their website. I found the Motorola W376g and was excited because it came with double minutes for the life of the phone. At first I was fairly happy with the phone. It was saving me money that I was throwing away on my other prepaid service. The phone itself is small in size so it fit nicely in my pocket while at work. The screen is bright and fairly easy to see. After using the phone for a few weeks I started to really dislike it. First of all the browser function is really slow and the button is in an inconvenient spot making it easy to hit. I probably wasted a few minutes by accidently hitting the button. Second, the signal was not good at all. If I wanted to call my wife while on break at work I had to sit in a certain chair in the break room. one or 2 inches to the left or right and I had no signal. Finally the battery on this phone was terrible! I had to charge it every day and many times it would die when it was showing a full battery. I'm sure others have had decent luck with this phone but it just didn't work out for me.****