View more cell phones

v360
Motorola - Cell Phone

Motorola - Cell Phone

3.6

Motorola V360 Cell Phone - If not for smart phones...

from Houston, TX

Comments about Motorola - Cell Phone:

This was my last "non" smarphone I had..

After loosing a V600, I bought this one to replace the lost unit, and I was really happy with it.

All the features, the possibility of connecting it to the PC, and then being able to install all kinds of stuff on it thanks to the fabulous "MidMan Tools" made having this phone a joy...

Customizing it, tweaking even the text displayed on the cover, installing games, man that was fun!

For the phones of the time this was magnificent. The screen had a very high resolution, the sound of the MP3 was high quality, and the quality of the calls was crystal clear! Add the expanded memory through the user of memory cards and you had a phone that was really hard to give up.

I ended up selling it to a brother's friend, and the only reason I did so was because I succumbed to the tentation of the iPhone... That and that alone was the cause of leaving this old friend. And as you may know, there's no coming back from an iPhone...

These days of course there are a lot more options and today's phones obviously surpass this one in features. But of all the phones of it's time, this is clearly a winner.

• Voice Quality:
  • Battery Life:

Aren't Flip phones supposed to stay closed?

from Portland, OR

Comments about Motorola - Cell Phone:

When I saw this phone, I fell in love with it and I loved evrything about it. I loved the design, the usability and had no complaints about it. However after les than 8 months of use my opinion on this phone did a 180. I use my phone on a daily bases. As a college student I use it to keep in touch with classmates, call my family and keep track of my daily tasks. But I was never abusive to the poor thing. It pretty much lived in my pocket or purse. Yet after six months of use I started having serious issues. The flip hinges broke and the phone at first would not close I had to use a rubber band. Now itwont stay closed and if you pick it up it just dangles, not to mention shuts while you are using it. IN addition I have had tons of technical issues with the screen going white or just freezing. My memory card has stopeed working on numberous occasions as well and now I sit less than one year into a two year contract with a broken phone that didnt even last six months.

Having a picture card makes this the best cell phone.

from Imperial, MO

Comments about Motorola - Cell Phone:

The removeable picture card makes this the best phone I've ever had. Instead of storing pictures only in the phone it stores them on a little card which you can download to your computer or take to a store to make pictures. The phone itself is easy and has all the functions I like. I have recommended this phone to everyone because I just don't think it can be beat unless they come out with another phone with a picture card. That's the most important feature for me, great pictures and ease of use.

The V171- two trips back to Motorola-Very poor reception

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Motorola - Cell Phone:

After returning the cell phone twice to Motorola for repair it still exhibits poor or no reception where cell phone coverage is excellent (a problem I did not experience with my Nokia).  Frequently it shows "no service" or "emergency only". Outgoing calls frequently have to be placed twice.

Advanced functions with affordable price

from Brighton, MA

Comments about Motorola - Cell Phone:

I got this cell phone for free with a 2-year contract with my wireless service provide. What I love most is its bluetooth connection that allows you to do other stuff with your hands while taking on the phone. The music player function is kind of cool too. But to me it can never replace a real mp3 player. For one, you need to get a memory card (micro SD) that can hold enough songs; for another, the battery probably can't last too long with the music playing. What I really wish to improve on this cell phone is the resolution of the phone camera. It's around 3k pixels. I wish I had one of those mega pixel camera phones... So if you like to take spontaneous photos with your phone, you might want to think about other choices. The bottom line: low price (free with contract)!

Great phone to go with!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Motorola - Cell Phone:

This is a great basic phone. After 6 years with this phone, it still works. Battery life has held up with some heavy use and there are no issues with the phone. There aren't many phones that last so long as this model. The V360 does not have many features but handles basic calls and text messages fine as well has having the standard alarm and calendar features. The camera on the phone is lacking in quality and you won't be sharing many pictures with it. The V360 also has a micro sd slot. When the phone came out, this was still a rarity of phones and not commonplace like many phones coming out today. The speaker on the phone is loud to easily hear under more extreme conditions. Downsides to this phone would be the lack of 3.5mm headphone jack. This phone has an mp3 player but you'll need an adapter to use your basic headphones on it. The phone also lacks a color outer display. This wasn't a big deal but some look for a nicer outer display in their flip phones.

Motorola - V360 Cell Phone

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Motorola - Cell Phone:

This was a cell phone I really enjoyed once I got it. I liked trying out all the new things and features it had on it. I never really used a phone to hold to talk through ( it was always a bluetooth). So I hooked my blue tooth up to this phone, and it worked...BUT then my blue tooth died and I had to use the actual phone, and I was quiet pleased with it. It sounded great. I actually had found a phone that suited MY standards when using a phone. I was thrilled, until one day I was on a very important call, and my phone just died. No warning, no nothing. And turns out the battery was defective. That is really the only problem I have with the **Motorola - V360 Cell Phone. So I highly recommend this phone**

I have a cellular phone that really works unless

from Galena, IL

Comments about Motorola - Cell Phone:

I have had several cellular phones due to being an R.N. and E.M.T.ID volunteer and my hours and country living helped my husband's security as well as mine.

The Motorola is just great!  I live in a lead mine area and this one works with only one place in our county that doesn't go through.  I haven't found anyone that has a cellular that has multiple "holes" in our county.

The phone is loud enough or quiet enough and gives you multiple options; yet is simple to use.

My only complaint is that it doesn't work after I washed it in the washing machine.