Other Insurance Companies:
Motorist Mutual

Motorist Mutual

By Far, The BEST !

Comments about Motorist Mutual:

Motorist Mutual has been my Carrier for 4 years now. I have never had a problem with them and they offer great rates.

Customer Service
Their CSR's for Claims are the greatest. I had 2 claims, one on my home and the other on my car. They settled the claim for my roof very quickly and paid the Contractor immediately. When my truck was totalled they gave me a VERY FAIR total loss check. They made sure that we were ok and also explained how we were able to have coverage for medical expenses up to 1,000.00. They offered me to keep my vehicle or to have them take it away. They paid to have it taken away. They kept in constant contact with me through out the entire claims process. We had some issues and they accomodated us. I thought for sure we would get cancelled yet they did NOT cancel us. I can not say enough good about this Company. Their rates are awesome.

Available Plans
They have different "Tier" ratings. We qualified for the highest, we were pleasantly surprised. Most will offer the most expensive to get their fair share of commision, this was NOT the case with Motorists.

• Customer Service:
  • Available Plans:

Motorist's is the best auto insurance deal for us.

from Moundsville, WV

Comments about Motorist Mutual:

We had been with another company but we sold our big truck and were looking for a better deal. Motorist was perfect. Gave us more than the maximum coverage in our state for less money!

Customer Service
I had one accident(only one in my life) and they were incredible! Edge of road gave way under rear tire and I hit mailbox and electric pole. I went to er to be checked.. everything was covered, no craziness, no back and forth. But what really confirmed them as the best company in our minds was when they called me a few days later to check on me. Asked how I was doing. Did I need any other help? Gave me a brief summary of what had been claimed and paid for and that they would send written copy. Real customer service!

Available Plans
Good mix. We also added business insurance for my husband's store as they were just as good a deal. For our compact car and big van it is still the best deal.

• Customer Service: