Other Misc. Styling Products:

Motions Hair Relaxer Mild Formula

It's not really great

from Glen Lyon, PA

Comments about Motions Hair Relaxer Mild Formula:

The reason why I said that it wasn't really that great in the title because it's like a love hate relationship with this relaxer. I decide to buy this relaxer because I saw the commerials many times on television and I thought that it would work better than the olive oil relaxer. I broughjt it at a beauty supply store near my house and used it after buying it a couple of weeks later. Wow, my hair did feel really nice after I relaxed it. It was better than olive oil and I was so glad. I was like, finally I have a really great relaxer. I soon found out that I was os wrong. It wasn't the best relaxer I have ever had beacuse after putting it on the second time my hair felt like crap. I must be some con to have a relaxer work great on your hair then such. I brought more motions products so that my hair would still feel great. I like the relaxer but I am disappointer that I have to spend more money.

salon quality

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Motions Hair Relaxer Mild Formula:

If you love salon quality relaxers and black girls you know what im talking about lol.Then please invest in motions hair relaxer mild formula!!! I purchased this at sallys beauty supply a few years ago and have been using it ever since. This relaxer straigtens even those hidden naps in your kitchen area!!