3.9

3.9

Not impressed

from Jensen Beach, FL

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo:

I had been wanting to try this product for a long time because my hairdresser uses it on me. When I found it in TJMaxx I was so excited! I was very disappointed after using it. The shampoo was watery and did not leave my hair feeling smooth at all. It was almost the exact opposite. I had to re-wash my hair with another shampoo to make it feel normal again. I don't know if the product was defective bc I bought it from a discount store, but I've bought beauty products from there before and had no troubles. I would not recommend this shampoo.

Moroccanoil is gold for dry hair!

from Round Lake, IL

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo:

My hairstylist introduced me to this line of hair care products and I'm so glad she did. First of all, a little goes a long way. It is expensive but well worth it for the way it moisturizes dry hair. It is perfect for the winter months and helps combat dandruff that comes from having a dry scalp. Dry hair tends to be brittle and breaks easily, but with Moroccan oil you can restore your hair. The shampoo goes well with the conditioner. I'm in favor of the whole system. It should last you several months if you use this repair shampoo once a week. I don't use it more than that but you can try it and see how well it works for you hair. It works on several hair-types too, curly or straight doesn't matter. Your hair will feel soft and manageable. It should be less frizzy, too. I purchase my Morroccan oil products at a hair salon. The oils in these products have been used in the dry climate of the desert for years and now the rest of the world gets to try them.

Moroccanoil..a mystery

from Pawcatuck, CT

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo:

I never even heard of this shampoo...is it from a salon? dept store? Must be inexpensive....Ive never seen it advertised so  the price must be cost effecient..I went on about five of my coupon sites and ..geeez what a surprise" no results  of the search, Maybe the company should just send out sample packages for people to try ..no signing up for them or even coupons and see if they get better results....

oilicious

from Brazoria, TX

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo:

I tried this product when a friend with much curlier and coarser hair than my own highly suggested it. although the product made my hair very soft, shiny and fresh smelling, it was oilier than I like, being in the sun and sweating all day

Moroccanoil really moisturizes your hair, and a great value

from Wayne, NJ

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo:

It repairs damaged hair and helps a lot to moisturize it. Your hair does not get dry throughout the whole day. It smells nice and looks appealing as well. I bought another bottle after finishing my first. I recommend it to anyone who is not happy with there shampoo they currently own.

Moroccanoil is sensational!

from Allentown, PA

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo:

I have tried many types of hair products. I have thick and long hair so I need all help possible. I decided to try Moroccanoil out of curiosity and because a friend who works with hair products have had told me it was a great quality product and it would worth a try. So I bought the Moroccanoil Moisture Repair even though I do not use chemical or dye my hair, but I tried it anyway because it is phosphate, sulfate and paraben-free shampoo, I am glad with the result so far: I noticed ritght way a difference in my hair, it was shinier after the very first wash! I believe it is true what they say about this Argan Oil that comes from Morocco, that it naturally renews hair cell structure and consistently restores shine to hair. Oh, I wish it was not so expensive! They money I pay for one bottle I could buy 4, 5 bottles of another good brand... I like a lot the bottle and the blue color, also the smell gives me the feeling I am using something fancy and sophisticated!

moroccan oil moisture repair shampoo made my hair beautiful

from Elyria, OH

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo:

I have been using this product for about 2 months now and I love it.  I have long, wavy hair that used to be frizzy.  Now that I have been using moroccan oil moisture repair shampoo the frizz is gone.  It helps with the wavyness too.  It makes my hair straighter.  I am very budget conscience, but am willing to pay for quality.  This product is the perfect combination of budget and quality.  One bottle lasts a long time too.  It may be more expensive than other brands, it lasts a long time.  You only need a little  bit get lots of lather.  It's sulfate free, which is very good for your hair.  Some sulfate free shampoos do not lather that well, but this stuff is great.  I noticed a difference right away.  My hair was so much easier to manage and brush, and it air dried very nice which saves me like 30 minutes in the morning as opposed to blow drying it.  It smells amazing too.  I would use it as  perfume if I could.

pretty good

from Huntsville, TX

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo:

i like this product but dont love it. does its job but i still think there are probably better products out there. it is worth a try though if you are looking for a shampo to help with damage for bleaching dying blow drying straightening and curling. look into it

Moroccanoil Moisture Shampoo work very well.

from Kenosha, WI

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo:

I feel this shampoo is outstanding, but very expansive to use everyday. This is the kind you would use only when you feel that your hair is very dry and needs help. It would be wonderful if you could use it more offen, but the price will stop you. The more that you can use it, the better your hair will feel. If you can also you their conditioner along with their shampoo, your hair will be looking good. I feel that you should give this a try for yourself and see how much you enjoy your hair.

Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo, 8.5-Ounce Bottle

from Sandy, OR

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo:

This shampoo left my hair silky and smooth.  I didn't haver to leave it on for too long and it smells great.  The color was nice and after  a week of use, I noticed great results! It is neat that such a simple product can have such awesome results.  I was very happy with it and will recommend it to all my girlfriends.