4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

One of the best

My daughters and I love trying a variety of shampoos. We'll use a brand, then move to the next one, but our favorites we always keep on hand. This is one of them. The whole Moroccan Oil brand is so awesome, al beit, a little pricey, okay, a lot pricey, but it's worth it. Typically, you don't use as much product when you use a high-end brand so it lasts longer. Pair this conditioner with its shampoo of the same kind, and your hair will respond favorably. I have fine, thin hair that has good body. One of my daughters has thick, thick, thick, straight hair, the other daughter, thick, thick, thick very curly hair, and all three of us use this. My one daughter is using hair dryers and straighteners all the time, so the repair in this product is especially helpful to her. My aging, thinning hair where I'm coloring the roots every 8 weeks need all the help it can get, too. This is probably one of the best conditioners you can ever buy to build your hair back up. The only problem I see is that it isn't always easy to find. Only certain salons sell it.

Moroccan Oiil Mosture reparit conditioner1

I liked the feel of the conditioner. Overall would recommend ,but it is a bit pricey.  It made my hair feel silky and renewed.  I have naturally curly hair would suggest more for people with straight hair.  It seemed as though it took away my naturally curly waves to a slight degree. I also think people with thin hair would not perfer it , more for people who have thick hair

Senior product holds a satisfaction of its users want to buy

from saudi arabia / Riyadh

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Great Smell
  • Smooths & Softens

Cons

• Curly Hair
    • Daily Use
    • Dry Hair
    • Fine Hair
    • Thick Hair

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner:

This product has many suitable for all kinds of hair and coarse curly hair and sleek features

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair

One of the best

from Wisconsin

costly but works amazing

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner:

This bottle is costly and expensive, but works amazing on damaged hair. I dye my hair a lot (every single damn month) and the hair-dye leaves my hair feeling DEAD and DRY; that's where this conditioner comes in. I never heard of this product until my friend introduce me to it and I fell in love with it ever since then. Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner is good for damaged hair by color dying or heat resistance which is the category I fall under. No matter how many different moisturizers I put into my hair to keep the sun from killing it makes it sticky and icky, but this product leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft throughout the whole day. It's saturated with oils so you only need to apply a little to distribute it evenly on your hair/ Overall, this product had made my hair feeling healthy leaving a sleeky smooth shine and softness. It's a type of product you gotta try first before jumping to conclusions. Some conditioner only last for a few hours or minutes, but this last throughout the whole day so its really a bargain.

Deep Conditioning Treatment

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner:

Since it has recently come out I have been hearing a lot of raving over moroccan hair oil. Whenever I see people with extremely long hair they always tell me the key is moroccan products. After trying it on my very curly, frizzy, long hair I am a definite advocate of it as well. I had been looking for a conditioner that would help me tame my hair without making it weighed down and I loved that this conditioner did just that. I have always struggled with split ends and breakage which are devastating to my hair and after using the deep repair conditioner I noticed a huge change. I wasn't losing tons of hair after every shower and my ends were sealing up beautifully. After using the product now for a couple months I can't really ever see myself switching to another brand or product. This one hands down covers all my major concerns and adds luster to my hair giving me a lot more confidence.

Repaired my Frizzy hair!

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner:

I cannot say how much I love this conditioner! I have had frizzy curly hair since I was little and it was always a mess. Then it started to get worse since I have started to dye my hair. I owe my hairs life to this miracle in a bottle. I also have had friends that I recommended this product to and they are so thrilled with it that they keep thanking me for telling them about it. You also do not need to use a lot of this product when you are applying it to your hair since it goes such a long way with a little amount. The smell is also amazing too it smells kind of nutty. You also get a very good product for a reasonable prices product which I am super happy about. I also have been using this for about months now and it still does just as good or even better than I first bought it. I recommend this for any hair type, curly, thin, or thick, just because it is so moisturizing and protects the hair.

WONDERFUL FOR MY DRY CURLY HAIR

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner:

I have dry dry curly hair. This gives me slip to help me detangle my hair also it hydrates my hair very well and leaves my hair soft shinny and smells amazing. I even leave a little bit in as a leave it, and it does not flake in my hair or nothing. Love this and a little bit goes a long way.

Best repair conditioner on the market

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner:

The Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner, is great for those of us who suffer from dry hair. I have been using this product now for about five weeks, and my hair is finally growing, and so shiny. Definitely get out to the stores and purchase thing product ASAP!

Very effective product for dry hair.

Bottled miracle!

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner:

I fell in love with the scent of this when my stylist used it and bought some on the spot- I have not turned away since! It works wonders in my hair which is long and thick and (until I bought MorroccanOil) frizzy. It helps control the frizz, regulate the waves and really makes my hair shine. You don't need much either- just a few drops really is enough for a head full of hair. Only complaint is that the conditioner is a bit too thick and I usually end up adding some water but I've never found a conditioner that wasn't. Definitely recommend this if your hair is looking for something more!

great hair product!

from Shreveport, LA

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner:

I purchased this product, because of dry, brittle hair. After two uses the results were amazing! MY hair was full of body and shine. My only complaint is that I didnt start using it sooner! for the best results I recommend using not only the conditioner, but also the shampoo! you will not be disappointed and it is worth every penny. My hair no longer shead, nor is it brittle or dry! It is full of Shine AND BODY, AND PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK ME WHAT I USE! MY hair is chemically and also colored treated and the product is not harsh on it. I love it and encourage everyone to at least give it a try! I believe it works on all types of hair. I was surprised because my hair is thick and corase! I cant believe how much of a difference I have seen in a two month period of time! Like I said before you start to see results in as little as two uses! try it for yourselves and you will not regret it! you will love it!

Moroccan Oil actually works

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner:

I haven't used conditioner in a while because I'm just not convinced they're worth it. A friend told me about Moroccan Oil so I tried it. And I was pleasantly surprised. The difference was almost immediate. And now after having used it for a few weeks my hair looks and feels heathier. That friend I mentioned is actually jealous. And it's really simple to use. I just apply a little bit to my clean dry hair. I used to do it everyday. But now that my hair has gotten some much needed TLC I only use it every couple days. And It still does the job perfectly. Which saves me money since I don't have to use it as much. I like that. A product that actually does what it says it does and wasn't made to intentionally stop working so you'd have to buy more. I don't trust very products on the market today. At all. But I trust Moroccan Oil. If everything was made to these high standards the world would be a better place.