4.1

MorningStar Farms Garden Veggie Burgers

4.1

Surprisingly not awful

Comments about MorningStar Farms Garden Veggie Burgers:

As an avid meat lover and burger fan I was very hesitant to try these veggie burger substitutes. Surprisingly, once seasoned they really are not that bad. Not a very big meat taste or feel, but the texture is good enough to substitute if you happen to feel healthy or plan to entertain vegetarians.

Great Alternative for a Burger

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about MorningStar Farms Garden Veggie Burgers:

The veggie burgers are a great alternative to a traditional hamburger. They are bursting flavor and a breeze to prepare. I chose to heat mine in the oven at 350 degrees. I ate mine as a double cheese burger with mayo, honey mustard, pickle and tomato on sour dough bread. My only complaint was the watercress nut was a little large and in certain bites felt as though that was all you were eating.

MorningStar Farms Garden Veggie Burgers Review

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about MorningStar Farms Garden Veggie Burgers:

I felt these Veggie Burgers were very delicious. They had good taste and texture. I felt they gave me veggies and a healthy choice for dinner. My husband and I ate them on a thin bun and added lettuce and tomato and cheese and we were highly satisfied.

Really good flavor, good size, easy to make

from Lovell, ME

Comments about MorningStar Farms Garden Veggie Burgers:

Plain garden burgers are delicious and such a great replacement for meat. Some vegetarian products have a weird "fake" texture, but this doesn't. It also is one of the better tasting veggie burgers around. It is healthy, only has 3.5 grams of fat, and cooks quickly.

For those who normally eat meat:

from Miami, FL

Comments about MorningStar Farms Garden Veggie Burgers:

MorningStar veggie burgers weren't horrible, but they weren't the best thing ever either. If you usually eat meat, then you'll find it differs quite a lot from meat, but the texture is nearly alike to a regular burger. It was also healthy and convenient. As for the taste, I'd rate it a 3/5.

Garden burgers are great!

from Jefferson, NH

Comments about MorningStar Farms Garden Veggie Burgers:

Morning Star Farms Garden Veggie burgers are really great...They taste great, please everyone in our family...they are lighter than beef so you don't feel so 'heavy' after eating. You can use them exactly as you would a hamburger, using the condiments, and buns...a great change of pace and an easy way to head toward vegetarianism!

The Best Veggie Burger out there

from Conroe, TX

Comments about MorningStar Farms Garden Veggie Burgers:

Are you a meat eater?  Are you a vegeterian?  Either way you will enjoy the taste of Morning Star Farms Garden Veggie Burgers.  They have a great taste and a great texture.  These by far surpass any other veggie burgers that are out on the market.  Not only is the flavor satisfying but there is a yummy crunch in them in the form of the veggies including water chestnuts.  They satisfy my desire for meat, that I sometimes miss since I went vegetarian.  I like to make mine in the toaster oven with cheese.  The toppings I like most are mustard and pickles.  Every once in a while, I get a craving for a good burger and this definitely meets the need.  In addition, when I go to a BBQ at a friends house, it's something I can bring along and throw on the grill.  My friends don't feel guilty about eating meat in front of me (which they shouldn't) and some have even tried it as a health alternative to red meat.  Try it.  You'll like it.