Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:
Models:
1145_JPAXP4, 1146_JPAXP4, 1147_JPAXP4
Mophie Juice Pack Air iPhone & 4S Battery Case

Mophie Juice Pack Air iPhone & 4S Battery Case

Pros

• Easy to set up (3)
  • Lightweight (3)
  • Sleek (3)
  • Stylish (3)

the smart iphone

from uae

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Adds Functionality
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Fits Well
  • Lightweight
  • Sleek

• Daily Usage
    • Sports

Comments about Mophie Juice Pack Air iPhone & 4S Battery Case:

when i bought that iphone , i found Its quite easy to do it... Download iTunes on my computer or laptop Now i can add all desire music and videos to itune and also when i used that one to take some photos i found these photos in a very good resolution.when i talk about its external design , it is very wonderful also , also its battery lasts for agood time.so i advise my friends to buy that one.

• Primary use:
    • Personal
    • Was this a gift?:

Very good

from San jose,Ca

Pros

• Adds Functionality
    • Durable
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Fits Well
    • Lightweight
    • Sleek

Good like

great one

from zarqa, Jordan

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
        • Lightweight
        • Sleek
        • Stylish

• Daily Usage

Comments about Mophie Juice Pack Air iPhone & 4S Battery Case:

this is great i loved it and it useful

• Primary use:
          • Personal
          • Was this a gift?:

The Best Accessory for your Smartphone ever!!

Comments about Mophie Juice Pack Air iPhone & 4S Battery Case:

I love this charger case, I in fact own one!! It's the best. If you don't have one you're missing out; it's worth every dime! If your phone is on a low battery and you need a quick charge.... Turn on your case & all your troubles will go away. No longer will you have to wait to get access to a plug in with this piece of technology heaven!!

Greatest creation for iphone

Comments about Mophie Juice Pack Air iPhone & 4S Battery Case:

Everyone knows Iphone batteries don't last very long. This Battery Case is a miracle for iphone. It has a very useful switch to turn the case on & off for only in case your battery is too low for you. I do wish that the case lasted a tad bit longer but compared to my battery before it, its the greatest thing yet!

Best Case!

Comments about Mophie Juice Pack Air iPhone & 4S Battery Case:

I love this case. It works like it says it would. Charges up to 100% most of the time. The standby mode is a great feature that you can turn off so you arent charging right as you put the case on. It has a very sleep design as well. It is overall a great product and i would recommend it to a friend

This didn't work for me as promised...

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Mophie Juice Pack Air iPhone & 4S Battery Case:

I purchased this item in hopes of gaining a few hours of battery life as i was going to be traveling on a bus from Knoxville, TN to Atlanta, GA (appox 3.5 hours). I purchased a few days early so I could charge it up and test it out. Around town and not having to search for a signal, I probably gained approx 3 hours of additional power. The way it works, you charge the juice pack and you charge your phone. First you use all of the internal battery on your iphone, after that is depleted, you flip the switch, literally and start using the juice pack power. It 'charges' up your iphone and you have additional battery life. However, I found, in traveling, and searching for a signal the juice box runs down faster than the packaging 'promised'. Even after closing all my apps and scaling the brightness down it still ran through the battery life in just a couple of hours. Made it hard to use the navigation to find the area attractions in Atlanta. Bummer

Slick, easy, and durable recharging battery case.

from Whitmore Lake, MI

Comments about Mophie Juice Pack Air iPhone & 4S Battery Case:

I love the fact that I can use my phone all day and then as I'm heading home I just flip the switch and it instantly starts charging my phone.

I can wear a battery down pretty quickly between using my iPhone for reading, txt'ing, playing games and making calls. This battery addition hasn't slowed me down and has helped me keep going when I just don't have time to stop and charge.

Voice Quality
          It hasn't affected the phone voice quality.

Battery Life
          Love how it took my phone from 10% battery to 100% in a reasonable amount of time.

I'll admit I did drop my phone a few more times while I had the battery pack on the back. But, it hasn't affected anything performance wise or otherwise since.

The phone slides easy enough into the case and the top clicks into place.

It seems to have a soft coating on it that lets me use it with my anti-slide pad on my dash.