4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Living Well Montel Health Master Loving It.

This is exactly the product I have been looking for, Health Master.  I watched several infomercials for several months before I made a decision. This is a blender, juicer,and food processor in one. I have been doing the raw food diet since 2003 when I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) I have tried several different appliances they would be so difficult to process with. In February 2010 I finally made a decision to buy the Health Master.  I felt intimidated when it was delivered because of the size, it is huge.  It would not fit under my counter in the kitchen, I said, wow.  I started using it and I love it, it makes awesome smoothies, vegetables juice.  I am able to take in my five vegetables and five fruits everyday.  I have energy, you know that is a problem in maintaining with MS.  I now am able to make breakfast and lunch in less than a minute.  I do not have to chopped up anything, just wash the vegetables and put them in the pitcher, add water and let it go.  I really love how safe it is, it will not turn on until the pitcher and lid is locked in place.  I have made soup from some of the recipes that came with it, the soups are wonderful in eight minutes.  I suggest  buying this product, it does just how advertised.  It is of high quality.

make delicious juices,but blender does not work well and last.

I was so excited to use the healthmaster based on the commercials I have seen and I wanted a quick way to make nutritious, healthy juices, than cleaning up the messes from juicers.   I bought the healthmaster, used it a few times.  It made delicious juices, very tasty than how juicers are.  But after for few days, it stopped working completely.  i did exactly what the book stated to do, use different outlets to plugged in, but it just stopped working.  Not a good product for long time. I am very disappointed.   I had friends who used the VitaMix and it lasted them years.  Would not recommend spending your money on this product.

Montel Williams Living Well Health Master fruit, veggie emulsifi

Comments about Montel Williams Living Well HealthMaster Fruit and Vegetable Emulsifier:

It works wonders but the only down side, is that it is way toooo big to store on my counter. And it is to tall to fit in my cabinets. would be nicer if they made a more condensed version of it or a smaller one.

Blending Power
Excellent blending power, although my red cabbage looks like pepper flakes sometimes but it still is very well blended

I just throw in in my dishwasher and it is good to go.

no problem

just to big to set on my counter

• Versatility:

Pulvarizing your way back to a healthy lifestyle

This blender is the master of all blenders! Will blend anything you can imagine from vegetables to fruit to making juice drinks and hot soups to milk shakes and cocktails.

Blending Power
This blender really works. You can put all of your fruit or vegetables into this blender and it totally pulverizes them skin and all. You can even make hot soups with it.

Versatility
You can blend almost any item you can imagine in this blender. I only wish it would sift out the thick peelings of fruit and vegetables, but I don't know of any blender that actually does that.

Just pop the attachments off of the base and throw them in the dishwasher.

The blender is very easy to use. It has several settings and you should read the instructions before using for the first time. It even has an ice setting for making slushies and cocktails.

The design of the blender is very basic. Very large. Will hold a large amount of liquid. It is wonderful for making many cocktails at once. The blender is also ideal for making hot soups.

This machine has lasted me several years and is still going strong.

• Versatility:

Excellent in versatility... if you dream it!

It is too large for small jobs, because the clean up is tedious. I am not fond of plastic either, but this seems extremely durable. I forget to use the 'pulse' option and make too many errors, so could seriously use more directions for this thing without having to pay for them.

Blending Power
It blends well IF it isn't too thick. If it is too thick, then it overheats and one has to wait until cool down to continue.

Versatility
For the price one should get more directions on the different ways to use it!

It is cumbersome to clean for a small amount of anything to be made in it.

Again, it should come with more directions for its versatility for the price. Through trial and error, however, one can come up with some pretty interesting things.

This is designed for versatility and for big jobs. It should come with an attachment for smaller jobs though :)

So far I have put this thing through the ringer, so to speak, and it has come out with flying colors!

• Versatility:

Love this blender, super easy clean up and powerful motor.

I enjoy using this blender for multiple items in the kitchen. The motor is powerful enough for frozen fruits and ice for smoothies with no problems. I like that it heats while emulsifing for soups, and cleanup is a breeze. This stays out on my counter for everyday use.

Blending Power
The motor on this blender makes it a great pick for small or large jobs. It will hold up to everyday use and large jobs.

Versatility
I like that I can blend pizza dough, mix smoothies or make a hot soup all with ease in one appliance. The machine takes very little counter space and I can leave it out to easily use daily.

This machine is one of the easiest to clean that I have used. I run a little water in it and soap if needed and its ready to go.

This machine is easy to use with little training. It comes with a great book of recipes as well.

I like that this style is one I can leave out daily without taking up my entire countertop.

This machine is definitely a workhorse. It is a breeze to use and will last through many projects. Happy eating.

• Versatility:

Great item! Almost worth the price.

This product is a good product. It does quite a bit in the kitchen. It is versatile, but it not great for everything. It is not a good food processor. Two main drawbacks: 1. It overheats very easily. 2. Anything that is being blended needs some type of liquid in order to blend. Other than these issues, it's a very good product.

This product is amazing!

We have made all sorts of drinks and soups with this machine, even throwing in the peelings. At first I was scepticle, but they really do not affect the wonderful flavor. My grandson loves the smoothies in the summertime and we all love the hot soups in the winter. We blend mixed vegetables and freeze to add to homemade soups and stews. This helps the summertime crop last so much longer and makes everything healthier.

Blending Power
We haven't found anything that will slow it down.

Versatility
Goes from cold smoothie drinnks to hot soups instantly.

Take it apart and wash all the crooks and crannies.

My grandson (7) loves to show off his abilities to creat different drinks.

Smooth, sleek. The blender is huge, so make sure you have a large space for it.

My son and daughter-in-law love to borrow the blender and stock their freezer when fresh fruits and vegetables are in season. So, it travels alot and always stands up to the test.

• Versatility:

Its the most important appliance in my kitchen!

My family and I are vegan; so when most of our diet consists of fresh organic fruits and veggies, the Health Master provides a quick and easy solution for our dietary needs. With so many different uses in one machine, makes my life a whole lot easier. I make fresh juices daily and being able to utilize the entire fruit or vegetable helps cut back on waste but also helps me get the most nutrients I can. The emulsifier is what appealed to me most. I LOVE making fresh soup and within 10 minutes I get hot delicious soup ready to eat. Also, I don't have to worry about destroying vital nutrients by heat that the normal cooking process tends too do. When I bought this machine it came with a folder of recipes; dips, cocktails, soups, juices, smoothies, sorbets, ice cream, etc...its amazing how versatile this machine is and the great thing is its only ONE machine. So that means its perfect for a small kitchen with no counter space like me, or for the college kid in the dorm whose always on the go. This is a great machine and definitely worth the buy!!!!

• Versatility:

Great for emulsifying food.

Allows you to put fruits and veges together and emulsifies them so you don't know there are veges in there. Tastes great! I used to try this with my regular blender and you would see bits of spinach in your smoothie, but not with the Montel HealthMaster. Comparable to the vitamix for much less!

• Versatility:

this is a multitasking blender that is a great value

it is a handy blender that does a variety of things like make soup, frozen deserts, and breaks down fruit and vegetables in to a smooth liquid so you get all the nutrients and vitamins that get lost in the pulp when you use a juicer

Blending Power
has a very powerful motor so it quickly blend items

Versatility
i like how you can make a variety of healthy things with this multitasking blender like frozen deserts like sorbets,ice cream,frozen yogurt , etcetera and you can control what goes in to so you don't wind up with a bunch of sugar salt etcetera to make the product have a longer shelf life and because it has a powerful motor you can actually make hot soup in it

i like how you can put a teaspoon of dish soap in it and use the self-clean option you only have to manually clean it if you have used a dairy product in it.

it is very easy to use

they improved this model over the first model

this blender seem to be a quality made blender i have had it for approximately 4 months and have used it almost daily for smoothies soup and have made ice cream in it

• Versatility:

Excellent blender for parties.

The HealthMaster is one of the best purchases I have made in the past 3 years. The virsatility of my HealthMaster places it at the top for the kitchen appliance that I use the most.

Blending Power
You can place a variety of items in the healthMaster and it will blend, crush, mix anything you need. The power of the motor and the various speeds inwhich you can set is what I believe makes this machine one of the best that I have ever purchased. So much so that I have give all of my other blenders of this type away.

Versatility
What can I say, if you have not see the commercial of how this machince can go from making smoothies, to soup to ice cream. What more is there you can have your entire meal mixed in this machine. The HealthMaster makes mixing my smoothies a snap.

As with any mixers of this type you have the plastic pitcher with the stationary blade in the bottom. One would think that the blade would get in the way of cleaning, but, as long as you are careful with washing there is no fear of getting cut by the blade. I try running the machine with water and little soap then manual clean the sides and rinse.

The HealthMaster is very easy to use. Just put what you need to mixed in the pitcher set the time and speed and let the machine to the work. You would not believe that the cold items do stay cold and the hot items that I have made, like soup mixes up great and all I had to do is pour into bowls and enjoy.

The design is basic, I think if they would have made the pitcher a litter wider instead of higher it would be better. Especially when making soups and ice cream. The pitcher is just to high and will not fit under most cabinets.

I have only had my HealthMaster 2 years and todate, I have not had any issues.