Other Blenders:

Montel Williams HealthMaster Elite Blender LWHME

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

I wouldn't use any other blender, I love it.

Comments about Montel Williams HealthMaster Elite Blender LWHME:

I was considering purchasing a ninja or vitamix until I found this blender. The cost is significantly less than that of the Vitamix and does the same things too. It's extremely versatile.

Blending Power
It has 10 different blending speeds that can give you any consistency you are looking for. You can set the timer for up to 10 minutes and walk away to complete whatever task you need to. It is a bit loud but that doesn't really bother me.

Versatility
I use it to blend fruit juices, sauces, and dice meats and veggies. Versatility at it's best.

There isn't much to clean. All you have to do is take the lid off of the "cup", rinse, wash and repeat if necessary. SUPER easy.

The directions to use this thing are so simple that my 9 yr. old niece uses it by herself, and she does, whenever she comes into my home.

Great design, vibrant color; I chose red. I just wish the "cup" was a bit shorter so that it would fit in the refrigerator.

Sturdy machine!

Great Blender!

Comments about Montel Williams HealthMaster Elite Blender LWHME:

This blender is fantastic. I got it for Christmas last year and didn't really think anything of it. I already had a blender and a food processor so didn't see any real need for this one too. (The HUGE feature was it could blend hot foods, which still isn't a big kicker for me. But if you like making soups that aren't chunky and want to puree them, this would work.) But when I took it out and used it, it was fantastic! It is extremely, and I mean extremely, powerful. You don't even need a food process. It's really good for making smoothies. I've been making those "green smoothies" with bananas, kale, flax seeds, and more. In just a minute or two it's nicely blended together, no chunks!! Plus, It blends ice like it's nothing. The best part is it's extremely easy to use, and easy to clean. There are not a lot of parts, which is why it is so easy to clean. There is also a stick you can use to stir thick mixtures, or push towards the blades. And they have designed it so the stick never hits the blades (unless you have the top off).

• Versatility:

This blender has the power for anything you can create.

Comments about Montel Williams HealthMaster Elite Blender LWHME:

This blender easily turns anything thrown into it into a creamy smoothie. Homegrown or organic fruits and vegetables blend amazingly-skins, seeds, and all. Also great to quickly puree items for sauces or fillings. It's the most used tool in my kitchen.

Blending Power
Although I'm not going to experiment, I'd bet this machine has the power to turn a brick into a smoothie, lol. It only takes a short time to completely pulverize seeds and nuts, making it efficient to create so many kinds of drinks and smoothies.

Versatility
If you blend long enough, it will heat the mixture, but doesn't make soup like some other models.

The stationary blade complicates cleaning somewhat, but the container and top are easy to clean.

Simple and functional, yet attractive enough to leave out on the counter.

I've probably used it over a thousand times, and plan on many more uses. It's the most powerful blender I've ever owned, and I wouldn't part with it for any reason.

Eat Healthy with the Best Living Well Blender

Comments about Montel Williams HealthMaster Elite Blender LWHME:

As I pride myself in living healthy and eating better, this Summer I purchased the HealthMaster from WalMart not from the website www.myhealthmaster.com
I first read the entire owner's manual before operating the HealthMaster I did not want to make any mistakes in not operating the product incorrecting and/or pushing the wrong buttons. I am excited about the Garden Fresh Recipes book included in the box.
This Summer me and my family each day enjoy all the smoothies and frozen drinks.
The blending speed was outstanding in blending all the ingredients into the pitcher.
The HealthMaster has provided me with the convenience of having unnecessary kitchen tools that clutter my kitchen counter space as I prepare my family meals in this one step blending of all great foods and drinks. This Fall as the weather gets cooler I will be preparing muffins, breads and soup meals from the Garden Fresh Recipes.