Other Sodas & Beverages:
Monster
Monster Energy Drink

Monster Energy Drink

Monster is my favorite energy drink!

Monster energy drink is great for whenever you want something to boost your energy or just to drink for a tastey treat. Monster has a unique great taste that is different from all the other energy drinks which I feel all happen to taste the same or very similar. On top of a good tasting boost, Monster also gives you just enough of an energy kick to where you will not have a bad "crash" later. You are able to come down from the adrenaline and caffeine rush in a manner that does not cause you to be extremely tired and irritiable with headaches to top it off.  Monster is also available at a great price which makes it more accessible for me and my family.

This product has came in handy when I needed a mixer for alcoholic drinks as well. For people who do not like to taste much liquor in their drink they should mix it with a monster because you can not taste it at all and it makes the alcohol become less of a downer and allows you to party as long as you would like.

Monester tastes aweful and will make you feel sick.

I do not know how my 20 year old son can drink Monster on a regular basis because I think it is the worst tasting thing I have ever drank. I did not even get an energy boost from this horrible tasting concoction that only succeeded in making me feel sick to my stomach for about 4 hours after I drank it. I have never drank another one since then and can not believe people actually like these things. I have refused to even try any other energy drink after the horrible experience I had when I tried Monster. I only drank it becasue I had to drive to Charoltte NC from Norfolk VA and I was so tired I was worried about falling asleep at the wheel. So I bought a Monster and in spite of the horrible taste drank the whole thing in hopes of it waking me up. No energy but I felt like I was going to puke for about 4 hours and the thought of that kept me from thinking about how tired I was. I will never drink another Monster and I would suggest that you never try one.

One of the best energy drinks!

Comments about Monster Energy Drink:

I am the exhausted mom of 6 and sometimes I need a little extra help getting through my days. Most energy drinks have a strange medicine like taste and make me kind of jittery. Monster Energy drinks on the other hand does not seem to have those types of effects on me. Monster is definitely my go to energy drink when ever I need a little pick me up! Works better than sodas, coffee, and other energy drinks. They are not pushy or over the top in their claims or advertising. Monster energy drinks are just over all a high quality product that after having just one you will become a believer in it!

After an all nighter with a cranky 7 month old and then taking all the kids to the grocery store, a monster energy drink will definitely be firmly in my hand so I can get through the rest of the day. And the best part is that its effects are long lasting and subtle so when it wheres off there is no crash! I love Monster Energy drinks!

Love this!!

Comments about Monster Energy Drink:

First of all the taste of this energy drink is delicious, so much better than a Red Bull! It does not leave a terrible after taste in your mouth and it goes down smooth. I believe this drink is a kind of sweet tasting energy drink with a full bodied flavor. As far as energy goes, it definitely gives me some energy as it does contain 120 mg of caffeine in a 12 ounce can. The drink comes in handy for the morning rush, an afternoon pick-me-up or even during a party as a cocktail mixer. I do not personally get a bad "crash" from this drink but for someone who is not used to energy drinks this drink can give a bad "crash". So drink in moderation and keep water handy.

The only con of the 12 ounce can is that it is not resealable since it is a can. If you get the 24 ounce can, it has a resealable lid. You can find these pretty much everywhere and in multiple varieties, each with their own uniqueness. The brand and logo are known worldwide know because it is so popular.

Worst Tasting Energy Drink Ever Made!

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Monster Energy Drink:

Monster is lucky that I even gave it a score of three. It has to be the worst tasting energy drink I have ever tasted. I drink energy drinks on a regular basis so I know what they should taste like. They shouldn't taste this bad. Monster tastes like someone dropped a whole bottle of medicine inside it. It takes horrible, and gives you a nasty aftertaste after each drink. My son who is fifteen, is a huge fan of Monster energy drinks. He drinks these on a regularly basis and has been bugging me to try them for a while. I went to my local Walmart to buy my regular energy drink, NOS. They were all sold out of NOS so I bought this brand of Monster instead. I cannot understand why anyone would buy this because it really does taste disgusting. Why buy this when there are so many better tasting options to choose from. Not only that, but it didn't even give me any type of energy. Vitamins and herbs are usually added to most energy drinks. I think that you can taste every type of vitamin and herb Monster puts in their drink, and they have to enhance the nasty taste of each one. I would never buy another one, as I poured this one out it was so nasty.

Not a bad energy drink

Comments about Monster Energy Drink:

As far as energy drinks go, I think this one has one of the better flavors. It still isn't good enough that I would choose to drink it if I weren't looking for the energy boost, but it's definitely not painful to drink. I do find it energizes me enough to stay awake to work or to help me get going after a bad night of rest, and the crash isn't as bad as with some other energy drinks.

The only energy drink I'll use!

Comments about Monster Energy Drink:

Monster Energy Drink is the only energy drink I will use! First off, there are a ton of flavors! This drink is one of the only ones that tastes closer to a fruit drink or a soda. It doesn't have that awful energy drink taste to it. It does leave a little bit of a funky taste in your mouth, though. It comes in big cans that definitely leave you feeling energized. However, Monster is very bad for your health and has been linked to a lot of negative things. Therefore, I do not recommend it!

This is my favorite energy drink.

Comments about Monster Energy Drink:

At first I did not really like the taste, but I liked the fact that it worked. One day I took it at night and It made me stay awake for a long time . It gives me so much energy which makes doing chores easy. My brothers introduced me to it. I love it so much. I recommend it to anyone who likes energy drinks.

Monster Energy

Comments about Monster Energy Drink:

I personally love all monster energy drinks, and the original green flavor is sweet and tangy with a sharp after taste.It gives a good buzz for getting through the day, and and unless you chug it down, it doesnt give you a sugar crash.Overall, i love these drinks and consume them almost religiously.

Awesome Product

Comments about Monster Energy Drink:

I am an avid drinker when it comes to Monster Energy drinks. I drink them daily. I love the taste of them and they give me just enough energy to get through the day. I am not sure if I could get through the day if I did not drink at least one. I hear a lot of bad things about them but with my own experience they are harmless. I would recommend them to anyone over the age of 18 and are looking for a refreshing drink that will give you enough energy to get things done. They have a citric taste to them and you can enjoy them by there self or with a meal. I have also used them to mix in with alcoholic drinks. I have had Jager bombs and apple bombs. They give the drink just enough sweetness that you really can not taste the alcohol. Which means you really should watch how many you drink because it seems as if you are drinking Kool aid. I am not recommending anyone go and get drunk off there butts but It does taste pretty good.

What a rush! But comes with a crash.

Comments about Monster Energy Drink:

I love the instant "high" of energy Monster provides, and I really love the cans that are resealable, because it keeps them fresh and prevents spilling. This is really useful when in college or even at home with a toddler. The last thing I want is a toddler hyped up on an energy drink. It helps me out immensely with energy especially early in the morning, when you have no choice but to wake up at 5am after a late night, trying to focus on 3 hours of sleep. I also love the taste, not as harsh as other energy drinks where you can tell almost instantly what it is. Also has the non-carbonated flavors which is always great especially when you are really thirsty and just need the extra energy along with the hydration. The other thing I like is that they do have low carb versions. What else can they make to satisfy their customers? Not much else. They are doing awesome. The only downfall, it does make you crash pretty hard after relying on it the whole day and if you drink the BFC then you do get a little jittery, but I think, all in all it is worth it.

Monster Energy Drinks

Comments about Monster Energy Drink:

I love the taste of Monster. As soon as I get up, I have a Monster Kaos (orange). It has essential nutrients and vitamins and has a kick to get your day started just right. All the flavors are excellent, there are even sugar free and low caloric to suit everyone's needs and tastes. There's a Monster in my veins!