2.8
Other Feminine Care Products:
Monistat

2.8

You may be allergic to this

from Pinellas Park, FL

Comments about Monistat 3 Combination Pack: 3 Day Ovule Insert Treatment:

Didn't know I was allergic. If you are unsure if you have an infection or not please don't do what I did and diagnose yourself. It is not worth the pain and suffering after using this. I had a simple allergic reaction to a shower gel I purchased in another scent and I mistakenly took it for an yeast infection went in and got Monistat and it made it worst. Making everything BIGGER and more PAINFUL. I had to go in to the Dr. after a week of no relief and got something strong for my reaction and the rash that broke out on my legs. Would not recommend to anyone. I found out from the DR that Monistat is the #1 product women are allergic too.

from Portland, OR

Comments about Monistat 3 Combination Pack: 3 Day Ovule Insert Treatment:

Monistat 3 Combination Pack: 3 Day Ovule Insert Treatment didn't work for me, sadly. I've always just used plain yogurt squirted up there to treat yeast infections, but I was looking for a quicker, less messy way to treat it this time. I picked up Monistat 3 Combination Pack: 3 Day Ovule Insert Treatment and had high hopes. But, it didn't work for me and I ended up having to use yogurt anyway. I tend to get yeast infections after taking antibiotics and I'm terrible about eating yogurt so I am pretty well versed in dealing with yeast infections, I just wish there was a non-messy effective way to treat them without resorting to Diflucan. Don't get me wrong, Diflucan is great but I hate having to make a doctor's appoint just for a dang yeast infection. All in all, I am sure Monistat 3 Combination Pack: 3 Day Ovule Insert Treatment is great for some people, but for me personally it did not work.

worked great for me!

from Saint Joseph, IL

Comments about Monistat 3 Combination Pack: 3 Day Ovule Insert Treatment:

Ok ladies, after searching everywhere online for the best over the counter medicine (I don't have health insurance), I finally found this! I had a horrible yeast infection and I tried this stuff out and I did not have any problems with it. It did not burn or anything (thank goodness) like I read in a couple reviews online and I did have some discharge the next day after using them, but if you wear a panty liner while you are using this, you should not have any problems. It was super super easy to do (it was my first time using an over the counter item for this problem) and I will definitely be using it the next time. I would make sure you do this at night right before falling asleep, it works the best that way. (Within 7 days I was cured!)

Also: you should take this with "AZO Yeast". Together I had fast relief and it worked GREAT!!!

Quick and easy fix for the occasional yeast infection-Monostat 3

from North Hills, CA

Comments about Monistat 3 Combination Pack: 3 Day Ovule Insert Treatment:

I have used this product a few times.  I don't get yeast infections very often, but sometimes after a vacation (wet baithing suits) I find myself in a state of discomfort.

The few times I have sought treatment from a doctor, they have sent me to the store for a box of Monostat.

I remember when there was only the 10 day option.  Being able to get the same results with only 3 days (nights really) of treatment is FANTASTIC!!!