Other Misc. Feeding & Nursings:
Mommy Necklaces nursing necklace

Mommy Necklaces nursing necklace

So glad I bought mine!

Comments about Mommy Necklaces nursing necklace:

My sons loves mine! And I love how pretty it is. As a first time mom, I had no idea how easily a curious baby could get distracted while nursing. This necklace solved everything! I bought mine in urbane dangling donut and it matches everything in my wardrobe. I wear it daily! It's also so safe with its unbreakable string so the beads won't come off, and it has a breakaway clasp so if he yanks really really hard, it'll just come off - which also means if he steals it when he's older, there's no risk of strangulation.

AMAZING NECKLACES!!!

from Holland, MI

Comments about Mommy Necklaces nursing necklace:

I LOVE Mommy Necklaces!!!  They are so well made.  Very strong and durable!  I love the break away clasp.  It makes them so easy to take on and off.

I don't nurse and never have, but I'm in love with these necklaces.  I don't wear any other kind.  My youngest is 17 months and she loves to play with them while I wear them.  It keeps her busy if we're out and she gets bored.    My oldest two daughters(9 and 6) love to wear "mommy's necklaces".  They love that they can easily take them on and off as well.  :)  We even bought a couple for our church nursery.  The volunteers love them as well, because they have calmed down many fussy babies.  Even "grandmas" can wear them as my girls would say.  My mom has one and loves it as well!

THese are great for any woman(or young girl)  that wants to feel stylish.  You don't have to be a nursing mommy to love and wear these necklaces!!!!

5 star rating all the way!!!

I LOVE Mommy Necklaces!

from South Yarmouth, MA

Comments about Mommy Necklaces nursing necklace:

Even for moms no longer nursing, these necklaces are stylish, practical and durable. If my toddler gets ahold of one, I dont have to worry it will break. I am addicted to them (as well as their FB fan page!)

Expensive product, rude customer service

from New Baltimore, MI

Comments about Mommy Necklaces nursing necklace:

Mommy Necklaces has a good product, but it is expensive. And the necklaces do break, so it is good they have a 3 year gaurentee! One thing I do not appreciate about this company is the customer service is very rude. They do not separate personal and business and if you have any feedback that is in the least bit negative, you will get a rude response. I did not appreciate this - I had a question and a concern and they proceded to argue the point with me. It was very rude and immature.

A must have for any mommy!

from Waunakee, WI

Comments about Mommy Necklaces nursing necklace:

After my 2 month old daughter broke a very expensive necklace of mine, I thought I just couldn't wear necklaces anymore! I was so sad because I LOVED wearing jewelry! Then I found Mommy Necklaces! They are amazingly beautiful, strong(!), and intriguing to the little one's eyes! One of my top five purchases as a mother!

Totally a must have for any Mommy!

from Holland, MI

Comments about Mommy Necklaces nursing necklace:

Mommy Necklaces are a definite must have for any mom!  They are originally intended for mom to wear as baby nurses.  The necklace gives baby something to fiddle with instead of pinching and pulling on mom.  The great thing about Mommy Necklaces is that they have a break away clasp so that if the baby pulls on the necklace, the clasp pops apart rather than mom's pretty beads spilling all over the floor.

If you are not familiar with Mommy Necklaces, I'd highly recommend checking them out - tons of fun colors and designs to make you feel trendy and pretty even in a tshirt.  Mommy Necklaces come with a donut bead for baby to fiddle with, or in shorter styles.  I wear one almost every day - I love being able to wear jewelry without fear of my baby breaking it!

For a baby who is struggling with being distracted while nursing, a Mommy Necklace can be an absolute life saver.  It keeps baby focused on nursing and gives his little fingers something to play with.  Bottle feeding moms find the necklaces to be great too though!