3.7
Other Diapers:
Mom to Mom Supreme Diapers

Mom to Mom Supreme Diapers

3.7

Pros

• Absorbent (4)
  • Convenient (3)
  • No leaks (3)

• Diaper changing (3)
  • Overnight (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (3)

They are as good as the brand name diapers

I was shopping about 2 months ago and I saw another mom pick up a package and put in her cart.  I asked her about them and she told me they were as good as the brand ones.  I picked up a package for my daughter.  At her next change, I put one on her and was happy about the fit.  At her next change I realized that these diapers were as good or better than the Luvs and Huggies I had been doing.  They are cheaper in price than the brand names and are just as good or betther than the hgher priced ones.

Mom to Mom Diapers--poor quality!

When I was pregnant I found mom to mom diapers on clearance and was excited to create a stockpile of diapers for cheap. However, when my daughter was born she only wore them about three times before I decided that they were definitely not working.  They were as hard as cardboard and leaked horribly. She never leaked in the more expensive brand of diapers.  Though they are much cheaper, the amount of laundry you have to do does not make them worth.  If you do not want to change your babies clothes eight to ten times a day, do not buy these diapers.  I hated to waste all of the diapers but did not want my daughter to keep leaking, so I gave them away. While others brands might be more expensive, its worth it to use coupons and search for sales if your looking for a good deal, as opposed to using these cheap diapers.  I have used other off-brands as well that while they are not my favorite as better than these.

I have been using this brand now since 2012

from North Bend or.

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Affordable

Comments about Mom to Mom Supreme Diapers:

I have been using this brand for 5 yrs for 3 of my 6 babies. They are great for the price. They have recently improved , no complaints anymore. Half the price of name brand and work great.

Wonderful Diapers!

from McKinney, TX

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
      • Comforting
      • Convenient
      • Not stiff

Comments about Mom to Mom Supreme Diapers:

This is the top pick for my husband and I after trying four other brands. We appreciate that the diapers are soft and conform to our baby. They don't feel wet when filled with a liquid as Pampers do. They are thin enough that we can see when the diaper has something other than a liquid, but not too thin that we have any leak issues. With them not being as bulky as others we have tried, we are able to have more on hand during traveling.

For my kids are the best.

from Washington DC.

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
          • Comforting
          • Convenient
          • Easily Cleaned
          • Goes all night long!
          • No Leaks
          • Portable

• Pacifying
            • Soothing Baby

Comments about Mom to Mom Supreme Diapers:

Last all night long, never ha a leak! Great price and great diapers!

Not a fan of these Diapers

from Elk Grove Village IL

About Me Grandparent

Pros

Cons

• Definitely not leak proof baby was soaked
              • sides of diapers were rough

Comments about Mom to Mom Supreme Diapers:

I shop in Jewel and seen these and thought they were a reasonably priced but after using them just twice and both times my grand child leaked right through them and I have never had that problem with any of the other types so I will not be using them again

LOVE THESE DIAPERS!!!

from Colorado Springs, Co

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
                • No Leaks

Cons

• Unhygienic

Comments about Mom to Mom Supreme Diapers:

I have tried all the different brands of diapers out there. From Huggies to the generic brand! I asked my husband too stop and pick up some milk and diapers after work. An of course typical man he didn't remeber the brand we buy!! So he brought me mom to mom brand.. At first I was like, "this brand isn't going to work at all!" But THESE are THEE BEST Diapers EVER... He always wakes up dry and they never leak!!!!!

I used to love these diapers

from Fillmore, ca

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
                • Convenient
                • No Leaks
                • Portable

Cons

• Diapers Not Soft Enough
                • Poor Construction

Comments about Mom to Mom Supreme Diapers:

Up until size 3 these diapers were my favorite. They were soft they had the blue line indicating a wet diaper and they weren't bulky when they got wet like all the other diapers. But as soon as I got to size number three. They were not as well-made there was no blue indicator line and they were not very soft and comforting.

Best Cheap Diaper I have found

Comments about Mom to Mom Supreme Diapers:

Lets face it, most store brand diapers will not hold a candle to name brand diapers, but the Mom to Mom brand is the exception. I have been cloth diapering my baby, but for a weekend trip recently I decided to take a break and use disposables. I bought these hoping I would not have to many problems, and have been very pleasantly surprised. They have held up for 12 hours over night and in long car rides. I have not had them leak one time. Granted I have only used them for 5 days, but I think I can get a pretty accurate understanding in 5 days.

Just like any name brand diaper, off and on. I have noticed on some cheaper diapers the tabs have problems, but on the Mom to Mom I have not experienced that. They have held up for me.

Leak Prevention
                I have not had a single leak so far. My baby has worn them over night and on long car rides. He is a very active baby, but still they have held up.

Comfort
                Have not had a problem with them at all. Little guy does not seem to mind them any more then any other diaper, that is a win in my book.

• Absorbency:

Not the greatest but they work well for the price

Comments about Mom to Mom Supreme Diapers:

These are the diapers that I use most often, and I find that they work very well for the price. Some of the other generic diapers seem too flimsy and leak more often, but these diapers are a little bit thicker and I rarely have leaks. They do have a little bit of a stiffer feel than some of the more expensive name brand diapers but it has never seemed uncomfortable for my children.

These have a pretty standard diaper design and have all the conveniences of a disposable diaper.

Leak Prevention
                I have had very few leaks using these diapers. I have used them with two children now, and they have only leaked when they are extremely overloaded.

Comfort
                They are a little bit stiff and have a cardboard like feel compared to some of the more plush expensive diaper brands, but they have not irritated my children's skin, and I have never sensed discomfort from my kids. I have not experienced them causing diaper rashes or irritation on my children's skin.

Not happy

Comments about Mom to Mom Supreme Diapers:

Used 4 diapers out of the package before I gave up - every one leaked through within 2hr period + child developed horrible rash everywhere the diaper came into contact with skin

The fit was comfortable

Every diaper leaked through within 2 hours of wear

Comfort
                Child developed horrible rash everywhere the diaper came into contact with skin- stomach, thighs, bottom, genitalia...

• Absorbency:

Mom to Mom Diapers--poor quality!

from Fort Worth, TX