Other Kitchen Home Improvements:
Faucets, Kitchen
Moen
Moen Banbury Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Faucet

Moen Banbury Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Faucet

Banbury kitchen faucet, finally, don't know how we lived without

from Windham, ME

Comments about Moen Banbury Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Faucet:

Just got our new Banbury kitchen faucet!  After struggling with a Delta Kitchen faucet that was leaking sporadically?  Moves with ease and so far, we love it!  Plenty of room under faucet for rinsing, filling etc!  No more wedging just to fit under faucet!  No more leaks from where you don't want leaks (except from the added Pur water filter, just don't know what we can do about that?!) Oh, yeah did I mention affordable!.So far the "Queen of this house"  is HAPPY!

Thanks Moen

Good design, works well.

from Moorestown, NJ

Comments about Moen Banbury Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Faucet:

We purchased a Moen bathroom faucet for my son's room. He is handicapped and needs assistance with his daily living. I wanted a clean, fresh design and my husband thought it was important to have a faucet with levers. We ended up choosing a "Banbury" 4" centerset design that conserves water, has a classic brushed nickel finish and a low-arc spout design that gives us ease in hand washing or filling medical containers and a two handle lever design. Since his bathroom is handicapped accessible we chose the set because it is ADA compliant.

We are very happy with our choice. The unit is easy to keep clean and looks timeless. It fits our needs and those of our son and his caregivers.

Looks great on our new bathroom vanity!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Moen Banbury Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Faucet:

We purchased the MOEN Banbury Two Handle Bathroom Faucet in Classic Brushed Nickel from Home Depot.  It was a great brand at a really reasonable price (which I guess I had no idea just how expensive bathroom faucets could run!) and they had an option in brushed nickel - which was a must with our design scheme we had already picked out through our entire house.  We had read reviews and everything we saw on Moen was positive and felt really good about making the purchase.

While I did not do the putting together of the faucet itself, it seemed to present a couple challenges to my boyfriend the handy-man, but all came together in the end.

The only thing that surprised me a little bit was the small stream of water that comes from the faucet.  This was my first experience with an "eco-friendly" option - that I believe, in the end, is supposed to save water.  After using the faucet for a couple of weeks I'm used to it and don't even notice it.

I anticipate no problems and intend to use this faucet for a long time and would not hesitate to buy another for our future remodels.