3.5

3.5

Pros

Cons

awesome

Are you a fashionista? Well check this website. This is my favorite website when I go online shopping.  There’s a lot of stuff from great designer and famous brand name.  The best part is when you find great designer brands with low price.

For person like me who love to collect brand name design, off course this website just like a paradise. I got stuff that I like plus I can save my money.  The selection of brands item were great, there is sunglasses, cloths, watches ect. For sum up, this is a website that fashionista would love to.

WORST COMPANY EVER!

This is the ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY ever! I work in Ecommerce and I know all of the Ins and Outs of this business and Modniqiue is destined to fail miserably! I placed an order almost a month ago for 6 articles of clothing. Finally received my package and low and behold only 1 piece came with a huge RIP! I signed into my account to see when the rest of my order would be coming and of course there is ZERO information on a future shipment date, all I get is that it hasn't ship...what kind of a moron do they take me for? OBVIOUSLY I KNOW MY ITEMS HAVEN'T SHIPPED BECAUSE THEY NEVER CAME!
I contacted CS who promptly responded that they were hoping my items would come in and that would expedite my shipment (no offer of any credit of any sort...clearly ZERO knowledge about customer retention). So I tried to still give them the benefit of the doubt and asked what type of shipping method would be given to me and they stated 4 business days....HOW IN THE WORLD IS THAT EXPEDITED? UPS Ground GUARANTEES shipping within 3-5 business days within the CONUS!
Clearly disappointed I asked to just cancel my order since they already went ahead and CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT WITH NO PRODUCT ON HAND and to top it all off I receive an email stating that I WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING FOR A RIPPED SHIRT!??!?!?!?!? The shirt was $20 and I'm supposed to pay money OUT OF MY POCKET to return a ripped shirt????
EVERYONE STAY AWAY THIS SITE IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So So since take over

from VA

Comments about Modnique.com:

I bought from Totsy a few times before Modnique took over. It was always hit and miss if you actually got your items, and it always would take weeks to get them. And customer service was HORRIBLE. They wouldn't answer their phones or emails unless you posted a complaint on their facebook page. The prices were pretty good though. When Modnique took over the prices sky rocketed. And they started carrying a lot more than just kids deals. And again at super high prices. Shipping is not cheap either, and like Totsy takes weeks to get. Not only that but if something is out of stock you don't find out until you actually get your order. While customer service actually exists with Modnique.com, they aren't all the friendliest people. I have pretty much just given up on the site. What could have been awesome, Totsy turned into a failure with their lack of customer service, and Modnique with their ridiculously high prices.

Good variety, make use of promotions.

Comments about Modnique.com:

This is a nice store with great variety, but some items are terribly overpriced and do not have as good of a quality as would be expected.

I usually purchase most of my items with the $20 off promotion offered by Modnique, where you can get $20 off any purchase as long as you pay the shipping surcharge, which is around ~$5.

I purchased Vanilla Star Jeans and a Paul Frank T-Shirt from this retailer. The jeans were made out of a thin and rather gaudy material, but it was still wearable, and expected at around $12. The Paul Frank T-Shirt, on the other hand, was absolutely lovely. The quality was characteristic of other T-Shirts from this brand, and it was very low priced ($6).

I have purchased pieces of jewelry from Modnique.com, and they are usually of pretty good quality, but the expensive pieces are not of as high quality as they are expected to be.

Overall, huge selection and many brands, but need incentive to purchase from here.

Very pleased with my purchase on Modnique.com

Comments about Modnique.com:

I bought a 14 carat cold ring with multi colour gemstones; citron, peridot, garnet, amethyst for such a cheap price, so took it to a couple of jewellers. They both quoted 40% higher prices than what I originally paid on the site :)) Very pleased with my purchase.

Don't Use

Comments about Modnique.com:

When they bought out Totsy they have not been fulfilling orders that were purchased thru Totsy. Customer service doesn't care. They basically say there is nothing we can do and leave it at that, no offers for store credit or anything. Totsy was way more user friendly and much better prices.

Two Dresses.

Comments about Modnique.com:

I ordered two dresses from this company over a month ago and have yet to see them. I finally received a shipping notice on one of them a week ago and according to the website, I won't receive it for 5 more days! This is an awful company to do business with. If you want things in a timely manner, shop elsewhere.

WORST COMPANY EVER!

Comments about Modnique.com:

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good prices

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Modnique.com:

Good prices. Unbelievably friendly service. Incredible variety. You could say a lot of great short sentences about Monique.

But why bother. Just go the site and see for yourself what the buzz is all about. Love it.

Overall very good experience

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Modnique.com:

Overall very good experience... absolutely will purchase additional items in the future because of the very affordable prices as well as the helpful and kind customer service. in addition i will most definitely refer as many people as possible to experience this great site!

Beautiful Purchase

from Washington, DC

Comments about Modnique.com:

I just purchased a beautiful crystal broach from modnique, and it is divine!  It arrived very quickly, unlike most of the limited time sale websites (like Hautelook, which can take up to a month or more to ship and deliver your merchandise), and I am blown away by how beautiful it is!  This is not to say that I have much experience with the site, it could be that they have proven problematic with other, more experienced buyers, but this first purchase has left me extremely happy!

modnique make it easy

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Modnique.com:

Looks like there’s already some reviews of this website. My girlfriend told me about this website, she know some website that offer great brand name in low price. There is a lot of selection from clothes till jewelry, and the best part is the price they offer really great. I already order a Peasant & Travelers bag. I fall in love with the shape of it. it looks like messenger envelope. I love it so much. I got this only $36.00. The only matter of this website is a limit time of sale. It’s a problem for people like me who not check this web everyday.