Other E-commerce Websites:

Modern-Digital-Canvas

Great digital art!

from Florida

Comments about Modern-Digital-Canvas:

I found Modern Digital canvas while looking for a unique way to preserve pictures and give them as gifts. I was skeptical at first, as I usually am when I come across a new website.

Luckily this time the chance I took to order digital art made was a great choice. The art was beautifully done, it was priced very well and shipped well so no harm came to it.

I expected to pay way more for the products I ordered and was surprised that what I paid to order through them was way less than other websites I looked at.

The website and ordering was easy to use, the website is very user friendly.

Product Selection
I am always blown away by the sheer amount of choices in products that there are available to choose from.

Product Pricing
Product pricing is much better than a lot of the websites that are out there.

Customer Service
I've only spoken to customer service on one occasion, but it was easy and a great experience then.

Shipping and Returns
I've never had to return Anything but shipping has always been good.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Digital Art for a Steal

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Modern-Digital-Canvas:

Modern Digital Canvas was listed in Dwell magazine (one of my most trusted design sources) - so I checked it out about a year ago.  I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of quite moderately priced art available.

I purchased Sunday (the image listed on this review) in large for $249.  The shipping process was easy - did not take long - and everything was packed securely.  (To ship a Jumbo print within the United States is about $35 - they are very light, but large.  They also ship to Canada and the United Kingdom.)   I LOVE this site because it's still relatively unknown, so you won't see your art in all of your friend's places

They also ONCE offered a service that allowed one to send in one's own photos and they would send back a produced canvas version.   I'm not exactly sure if they still do this - searched around their site and didn't see that - but they have a "chat with customer service function on-line," so might be a good question to pose if that's of interest.

The MDC gallery provides consumers with original art on large canvases at reasonable prices.  So, instead of getting a standard dime-a-dozen poster print and framing it, you can get a strong piece work on canvas.

I would highly recommend Modern-Digital-Canvas.