Other Hair Conditioners:
Mixed Chicks
Mixed Chicks Kids Hair Conditioner

Mixed Chicks Kids Hair Conditioner

The product I have been searching for!

Comments about Mixed Chicks Kids Hair Conditioner:

When I gave birth to a beautiful biracial (Caucasian and African American) boy with a head full of hair two years ago I didn't realize that his hair would cause me so much time and effort. I love my sons curly hair, but it is dry and EXTREMELY frizzy. I searched high and low to find a product that would suit his multi-racial hair, and I finally found it in Mixed Chicks! This conditioner makes my sons hair softer, his curls curlier and his hair much less frizzy. The overall appearance of his hair is WORLDS better using this conditioner I love it! The consistency isn't sticky or too thick like hair lotions, but it does the job!

This product works great it helps my sons hair, that sometimes is just a bawl of frizz, to return to nice softer curls! Frizz is cut down a noticeable amount and the texture and over all softness of his hair is improved.

It smells great and I can smell it in his hair all day long, it's fresh and clean.

Mixed Chicks works 24-48hrs retaining looser moisturized curls

Comments about Mixed Chicks Kids Hair Conditioner:

We have tried innumerable products, supposedly for frizzy, dry, curly hair, but after the first application we were hooked! Hair stayed shiny and mosturerized for two days.... Not just a few hours. Her curls were looser, bouncy, shinny. We can now stop wasting money trying to find the magical product! Thanks to the lady from church who told me about the great Mixed Chicks products, and to the Mixed Chicks products themselves...we are completely satisfied.

Dry, frizzy hair has vanished!

Lovely! My four year old granddaughter loves the smell!