Other Flat Screen TVs:
DLP TVs
Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi - WD 65837 TV

Mitsubishi - WD 65837 TV

Great picture, bad sound.

from Denver, CO

Comments about Mitsubishi - WD 65837 TV:

When my husband got it and delivery people brought it i was shocked. This thing is huge. I love the picture quality ( it is like movie theater at home) but there is one major flow. The sound is very weak, we had to buy home theater system to fully enjoy it.

Picture Quality
great picture quality

Sound Quality
very weak sound

It is been a year since we have it. great so far.

Great looking, but we found only one table that could support it :(

Greta overall , sound is weak

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

mitsubishi, a good choice, but could have done better

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Mitsubishi - WD 65837 TV:

I got my mitsubishi for a great price, but i now go and look at t.v.s and see the clarity of other brands and wish i would have gone with something different, but i can still do that and just use this as a secondary television.  The picture could be clearer, and like any television, the warrenty is up and everything goes wrong with it that month.  When looking to buy a television, see how much a replacement lamp will be and check into other parts that might need repair often, if i would have been told that a replacement lamp was going to be needed every year for it, i might have gone a different route or added on an extended warrenty.  Check into the product you buy and see, sometimes and extended warrenty is definatly worth it. Just make sure it is what you want and don't buy it on a wim.    Also, it is worth it to clean out the t.v. often, so take one screw off the back, make sure it's off and clean it out with safe products, that will make the life of it longer.  It is hard to make a purchase like this and then not be disappointed when in less then a month they have a whole new aray of televisons, times have changed and it seems like everyday they are uping to a new product, so just remember to not let that get to you, as i  often do when i see a new product and i have one that is not even a year old.

Husband cannot live without it.

from Ladonia, TX

Comments about Mitsubishi - WD 65837 TV:

I purchased this TV for my husband for Christmas. It is located in our den. He watches this TV and no other TV in the house. He refused the watch an of our other TVs because of their size. We purchased the Mitsubishi 72" TV, and he now prefers to all others. He watches movies, plays his video games on them, and even accesses the internet (using his game system) on the TV. I do not believe my husband could live without this TV now that he has purchased it. The TV has HD capability. I love it as well.