Other Flat Screen TVs:
Mitsubishi 60-Inch DLP HDTV

Mitsubishi 60-Inch DLP HDTV

Mitsubishi DLP is AWESOME!

from Lacey, WA

Comments about Mitsubishi 60-Inch DLP HDTV:

This HD tv is amazing! I was hesitant to get such a big TV because I have two small children and was afraid of them throwing something at it and breaking it. The DLP doesn't have a glass screen and can take more impact than an LCD or plasma screen tv. After my brother in law had his LCD tv broken by a sippy cup, I knew there had to be a more kid friendly option. Also, the picture is super clear! I have seen the DLP in stores next to an LCD tv and there is a little difference in the brightness, but nothing that you can notice unless comparing side by side.I have noticed that sometimes looking at an LCD tv for an extended period of time can put some strain on your eyes because it is so bright so this tv doesn't have that problem. This tv does take a little time to warm up (less than a minute). It also cannot be mounted to the wall which is a problem for some people, bu it is light enough to move on your own (I put it up on my tv stand by myself). This TV is excellent overall and we have not had any problems with it since we purchased it a year ago!