Other Flat Screen TVs:
Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi - 57 Inch HD Television

Mitsubishi - 57 Inch HD Television

WOW, This is the best T.V. I've ever seen.

from Montrose, MI

Pros

Cons

Comments about Mitsubishi - 57 Inch HD Television:

This Mitsubishi T.V. is amazing. I got it a couple of weeks ago thinking that it be perfect for my living room. It was, but the thing was HUGE ! It's like when I sit on the couch I'm sitting all the way back like WHOA. I love the way the picture shows up on it too. It's kind of like watching the shows in person. I can't believe how great the quality is. If you want a good T.V. everybody, you just found it. Plus, it's amazing how far technology has gone in the past 5-10 years. Who would ever think you could have a television this nice that is so slim. Everybody is always jealous because they wish that they had a big T.V. like me. I have absoulutely no complaints. I know for a fact that when I have to get a new T.v. again, I'm going with Mitsubishi.

Great TV

from Richland, WA

Comments about Mitsubishi - 57 Inch HD Television:

We  bought this TV about a year ago and have been loving it ever since. It has great picture and color. It fits well in our living room, it doesn't look too big. Even though after having this a year now my husband thinks we need to go bigger. He says we would NEVER be able to go back down to a smaller TV. Mitsubishi is a good brand, we have owned other brands of TV's and something always go wrong with them, to the volume not working to the screen going black, the TV not turning on. This one so far has not failed us at anytime and it is on 24hrs a day, it is hardly every turned off. I think for as many hours it has been on since we have owned it and it has not failed us is a pretty dang good thing.

a great buy-hd is hd

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Mitsubishi - 57 Inch HD Television:

Mitsubishi - 57 Inch HD Television: Most tvs are the same, the difference in quality matters more in the peripherals (cables, dvd players, ect.). Take advantage of a great deal, and don't get caught up in so called "name brands." As long as the television is at least 45 inches, you should be fine.

Great quality.

from Rockwood, TN

Comments about Mitsubishi - 57 Inch HD Television:

**Mitsubishi 57" **  **DLP HDTV**               Just bought the tv.  The people that say the picture sucks, obviously don't have the tv or envy it.  The picture is amazing the best one in the store in my opinion.  "Watched them for over an hour to make sure."  They are full 1080p, only through HDMI can you get 1080p."  But there are an abundance of ports (component 3, hdmi 3, antenna/cable 2,       s-vid/normal av's 2, audio 2, and there is even a usb port. (Usb is for a memory stick to have a picture slideshow on the tv.)  I was against DLP's until I saw this one.  The only DLP's I have seen usually didn't have good quality or their resolution went off of the screen, so you didn't even get part of the picture.  But this one didn't do that.  The resolution was great and the quality was very good.  The best I saw with normal dvd.  I can't wait to see what the HDDVD and BluRay look on it!  I would absolutely prefer this tv.  Even the standard definition looks like hd.  They had Shrek The III playing in the show room and this tv made the color vibrant and you could even see Fiona's hair strands.  (Couldn't see them on the other tv's.)  When they delivered it the next day, I popped in The Polar Express.  Did you know the little boy had freckles?  I even saw the loose strand in his housecoat that ripped.  The best thing about the external look, is the way they pulled off the normal lcd stand like look.  If it is in a tv stand/entertainment center you can't tell it's a dlp.  Over all I give it a 10/10.  Great buy!

Great picture!

from Romulus, MI

Comments about Mitsubishi - 57 Inch HD Television:

Great tv! I love it. The tv has a great screen. I have owned the tv for awhile now and have had not problems. Well except for fighting for tv time between the wife and two kids! I like the back of the tv the most. It has hook ups for everything! The only down side i have seen is that the sharing between four people is kinda hard to do, so now we have tv time and reading time!

Great big screen picture

from Granite Falls, NC

Comments about Mitsubishi - 57 Inch HD Television:

I bought this TV in May of 2007. I wanted to wait and get a large screen LCD, but my wife persuaded me to go ahead and get a projection. I was unsure, but researched the availble units and rating and decide on the Mitsubishi. This has been a great TV. The screen is normally easy to keep clean, but with small grandsons, it can sometimes be difficult to remove their marks. The only other problem I had, was where to put my cable box, pictures, and DVD. I solved this by building a shelf to set overtop the unit.

I Love It.....

from Marion, IN

Comments about Mitsubishi - 57 Inch HD Television:

What can I say...I love my big screen ...... HD programming is awesome.  Sports on a big screen is soooo much better....makes you feel like you are there (almost)....I just need to add surround sound and all will be good.