Other Women's Deodorants:
Mitchum
Mitchum Smart Solid Clinical Performance Invisible Stick Deodorant

Mitchum Smart Solid Clinical Performance Invisible Stick Deodorant

This product is a Winner!

from Harker Heights, TX

Comments about Mitchum Smart Solid Clinical Performance Invisible Stick Deodorant:

Up until now, I had not found an unscented, clinical strength deodorant that actually worked in this Central Texas heat. But This product really works. It keeps me dry, odor free, and is really invisible. Even my black tank tops stay black with no visible marks. I love this product!
My only complaint is that sometimes, parts of the deodorant stick break as I put it on. Other than this one minor problem, it works better than all the other clinical strength deodorants I have ever tried. We have a winner here!

Best Deodorant I Have Used

from Elk Grove, CA

I tried Mitchum Clinical Stick last year because I had a formal event that would be taking place outside during the hot summer and knew I would need some strong deodorant protection. I have been using it ever since! This product works better than any other deodorant I have used. I protects against odor and wetness and does not leave a white mess on my clothes. It goes on a little bit wetter than most deodorant sticks but then dries quickly. I have tried the unscented and the scented and both work equally well. The only reason I did not give it a 5 is that the stick tends to crumble or break before all the product has been used. It's a little pricier than other deodorants so I would hope to be able to use all of the actual deodorant stick instead of having to throw it away because it's broken. However, I frequently find coupons for Mitchum in my Sunday paper so I would say it's definately worth the money!